Author Topic: President Trump says you'll be hearing 'Merry Christmas' a lot more this year  (Read 12950 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oooh..... damned those late nite texmex and burger food commercials!   I adore cheese in any state of being (except molded....hehe).
Yep. They're eeevil! (and fattening)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

That reminds me, I've been trying to remember lately who played the Miser Brothers' mom in that old stop-action Christmas special.

Sandra Gould

Offline RoosGirl

Yeah?  Hmm... that doesn't seem right.

Offline corbe

Always Liked her, she had a good 'O' face.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon Do not pretend like you have to be forced into joining in with the debauchery festivities.

@RoosGirl

Silver Pines

This thread is absolutely out of control!

I LOVE this forum!!!!   888high58888

@musiclady

Offline corbe

Stop it Ladies

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

Stop it Ladies

I thought Mrs. Robinson hung out at TOS...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

Just be thankful I don't go and hunt down a gif I told @RoosGirl about.   :laugh:

Offline RoosGirl

Just be thankful I don't go and hunt down a gif I told @RoosGirl about.   :laugh:

Offline corbe

She did hang there for years, @Smokin Joe until they discovered she was BI then the Viking kitties descended upon her poor lost soul and she became a special Briefer in her own right.

Offline Smokin Joe

She did hang there for years, @Smokin Joe until they discovered she was BI then the Viking kitties descended upon her poor lost soul and she became a special Briefer in her own right.
You mean she's....she's....BIPARTISAN?

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

You mean she's....she's....BIPARTISAN?

Yes, @Smokin Joe  She loves her President but unfortunately she criticizes him on the rare occasions she feels it necessary.
   I will not divulge her identity here as I only have suspicions and rumours.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
This thread is absolutely out of control!

I LOVE this forum!!!!   888high58888

Me too!!!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline aligncare

Fascinating thread, a real roller coaster of who gives a crap.

Offline RoosGirl

Fascinating thread, a real roller coaster of who gives a crap.

And yet here you are reading all of it and commenting. You don't have to beg to be part of the fun, all are welcome.  True story, life became a lot more fun once @Frank Cannon removed the stick from his ass.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Ahh, my birthday.

In before..."That explains a lot"
It's the day I proposed to my wife, what's that tell ya?

Offline Frank Cannon

True story, life became a lot more fun once @Frank Cannon removed the stick from his ass.

And I can put the stick back in a heartbeat. Just remember that.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

A picture of the black-billed CAPERCAILLIE

A picture of the black-balled Kaepernick

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

A picture of the black-balled Kaepernick

LOL  He's a grouse too.