Author Topic: 20 reasons to join the fight against the Far Left  (Read 46661 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: 20 reasons to join the fight against the Far Left
« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2017, 11:02:24 pm »

To be fair,  you can't fault Bush for what Roberts did.   None of us saw that coming.   You can fault a man for making a mistake if there was some information available to reveal that it could have been foreseen.   

I faulted no one... But I am certainly not giving credit either. As I have said before, I will wait to hear the voice of Scalia coming from the bench before any credit is given at all. We have not done well with SCOTUS picks.

Trump can undo much of Obama's idiocy,   and it is very unlikely that another Democrat President can get away with putting that sh*t back.

HAHAHAHA! That's funny. Fauxahontas gets in there, the press will be every bit four square behind anything she does, just like Obama. Or virtually any other liberal.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2017, 11:03:49 pm »

One of the two viable candidates won.   We weren't going to have a President "none of the above."   

Don;t care. I chose to deny either one coattails or a mandate. You can thank me later.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #252 on: October 16, 2017, 11:07:17 pm »
Don;t care. I chose to deny either one coattails or a mandate. You can thank me later.

Thank you for what?  Didn't you read Frank's post.  You're wasting your time. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #253 on: October 16, 2017, 11:07:46 pm »
You apparently don't understand that 'renegotiate' means it's still on the table.

I believe you meant to say 'palpable'.

How is it that you guys always throw the 'hater' card. Next will be 'virtue signalling'. You sound like a bunch of liberal asshats.

I don't hate him, or anyone else... Though I am kinda close with my ex-wife... Working on that.

When it suits him, and I don't care.

He's a boorish oaf and a perpetual liar. I don't need to know any more.

Better check again tomorrow... With the revolving door and all...

The ONLY reflex wrt how Cruz was treated in the primary is to confirm the scurrilous character of Tump. 'Wining' by slandering your opponent tells me EXACTLY what he's worth., and how much I can trust him - Which is not at all.

Cruz is a big boy. He can handle himself.

LOL.  Re-negotiate MEANS re-negotiate.  We're negotiating ... again.  That means, to anyone who is involved with deals, that the original agreement is no longer en force.

The rest of your stuff is boring.

By the way, that "sentence by sentence" rebuttal is really, really obnoxious.  You intentionally try to scrub any greater flow and context and that's lame and cowardly.   It's been a pet peeve of mine forever.

And, you aren't very good at it. 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:11:17 pm by ArneFufkin »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #254 on: October 16, 2017, 11:08:43 pm »
On TOS a few of us were quite proud of our sign-up dates.  I personally was a charter member and it was a fabulous site for many, many years.

It started with a link on Drudge to Whitewater and a few of us Clinton haters went there and the day it officially became Free Republic, I signed up.

It started going really downhill in 2012 during those primaries and that was when Jim R. started allowing vicious verbal abuse.  That's one reason I love the MOds here.  They put up with a lot but they know when to draw the line.

I left for 4 years after that primary but returned during this one until I was thrown out for preferring Ted Cruz to Trump.

I quietly left during that primary and very loudly got permanently banned during this one. 

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #255 on: October 16, 2017, 11:09:33 pm »
I faulted no one... But I am certainly not giving credit either. As I have said before, I will wait to hear the voice of Scalia coming from the bench before any credit is given at all. We have not done well with SCOTUS picks.

HAHAHAHA! That's funny. Fauxahontas gets in there, the press will be every bit four square behind anything she does, just like Obama. Or virtually any other liberal.

Sorry, but that is another thing you are wrong about.

Obama was unique.  He was the great Black hope.  He was worshipped by the minority community who were too dumb to notice that he never did a dam thing for them unless you count the beer summit.

And the rest of the liberals didn't dare go against him because democrats cannot win without the minority vote and they know it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #256 on: October 16, 2017, 11:10:07 pm »
What if I get belligerent about it and refuse to? Would you put me in my place?

Oh, you'd like that.  Too much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #257 on: October 16, 2017, 11:11:07 pm »
I quietly left during that primary and very loudly got permanently banned during this one.

People were almost as bad over there during the 2012 primaries ... maybe worse.  I was for Rick Perry.  I wasn't kicked off but I left on my own because of abuse.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2017, 11:13:36 pm »
People were almost as bad over there during the 2012 primaries ... maybe worse.  I was for Rick Perry.  I wasn't kicked off but I left on my own because of abuse.

I finally called Jim an SOB to his face in public leving him no choice but to ban me. You would have to know a lot more history than you do to fully understand why that happened.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:14:51 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #259 on: October 16, 2017, 11:13:53 pm »
LOL.  Re-negotiate MEANS re-negotiate.  We're negotiating ... again.  That means, to anyone who is involved with deals, that the original agreement is no longer en force.

The rest of your stuff is boring.

By the way, that "sentence by sentence" rebuttal is really, really obnoxious.  You intentionally try to scrub any greater flow and context and that's really lame and cowardly.   It's been a pet peeve of mine forever.

And, you aren't very good at it.

meh.

Ignore the fact that he won by slander. Ignore the fact that he lies perpetually.
I will not. I will have nothing to do with him.
Not my circus, not my monkey.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2017, 11:15:36 pm »
I finally called Jim an SOB to his face in public leving him no choice but to ban me. You would have to know a lot more history than you do to fully understand why that happened.

Love to know the Real Story.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2017, 11:15:53 pm »
Sorry, but that is another thing you are wrong about.

Obama was unique.  He was the great Black hope.

Riiiiight. And the first WOMAN president won't have exactly the same leeway,  for exactly the same reasons?

You are dreaming.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #262 on: October 16, 2017, 11:16:48 pm »
meh.

Ignore the fact that he won by slander. Ignore the fact that he lies perpetually.

But ... no matter what you say about him here, it has no effect on reality.

So, you're kinda baying at the moon.

But if that rocks your boat ..

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #263 on: October 16, 2017, 11:17:23 pm »
Riiiiight. And the first WOMAN president won't have exactly the same leeway,  for exactly the same reasons?

You are dreaming.

Not at all.  Women hate women.  I know I do.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2017, 11:17:54 pm »
Love to know the Real Story.

Maybe someday.  But I doubt it.  There are others here that know and I have no objection to their filling you in if they so choose.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:18:25 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2017, 11:19:07 pm »
Can this thread reach 500 posts, with NTers "virtue signaling" their same olde tired BS ??

Gee I wonder if this thread can get locked because the Orange Hoarde insults people who don't bow and scrape at Donny's feet like they do.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2017, 11:20:18 pm »
Some of us have been doing what they can to combat the left while Trump was still bashing Reagan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2017, 11:21:25 pm »
meh.

Well, it's readily apparent that you are smarter than the 63 million voters - in 2500 counties and 35 or more states - who voted for him.

Nah.

I didn't think I'd like him this much a year ago.  He's great.   Sorry.  Enjoy your rage.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2017, 11:23:31 pm »
But ... no matter what you say about him here, it has no effect on reality.

Never said it did. Except in the reality that I do not associate with known liars and slanderers.
I will never support a man like that.

Truth will out, as will character.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #269 on: October 16, 2017, 11:24:34 pm »
Gee I wonder if this thread can get locked because the Orange Hoarde insults people who don't bow and scrape at Donny's feet like they do.

Put your big-boy pants on.

You have NO STANDING in a putative Conservative message board to be actively opposed to Donald Trump's agenda or policies.

None.

A year ago?  Sure!  Two years ago?  I was here bashing him because he was a New York liberal who was tearing down the GOP.

I was wrong.  I admit it.  Why don't you?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2017, 11:25:38 pm »
Not at all.  Women hate women.  I know I do.

Perhaps that's why you are so quick to accuse me of hate. Simple projection.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2017, 11:26:21 pm »

Well, it's readily apparent that you are smarter than the 63 million voters - in 2500 counties and 35 or more states - who voted for him.

Nah.

I didn't think I'd like him this much a year ago.  He's great.   Sorry.  Enjoy your rage.

If you read my post about getting kicked off of TOS, you know that I was a strong Cruz supporter and still am.

But, yeah, people are jeered at here now for saying Trump is so much better than Hillary would have been, but those people have no way of actually slapping me, so I'll say it again.

I can't go as far in Trump love as you do, but I do think he's done much better than I expected and I support him until and unless he does something I can't forgive.  That has not happened yet.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2017, 11:27:02 pm »

Nah.

Knock yourself out.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2017, 11:29:49 pm »
Knock yourself out.

C'mon, @roamer_1

You can't do better than 'knock yourself out?'

Maybe this thread needs closing until people regroup and find some words.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #274 on: October 16, 2017, 11:30:08 pm »

You have NO STANDING in a putative Conservative message board to be actively opposed to Donald Trump's agenda or policies.

The hell you say.
I see that differently.
And unless you can kick me off of here, YOU have no standing to tell me what to do.