Author Topic: Bannon Wants Candidates to Challenge Every Republican Incumbent Except Cruz  (Read 9652 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Lying Ted is responsible for the lies by told by his campaign staff and lies in
his approved ads. Even lying Ted agrees with me on that. If lying Ted did not
approve of spreading the lie that Carson was dropping out he would have fired
his very dirty campaign manager. He didn't so he owns that lie too.

Jake Tapper of CNN was also Cruz's campaign manager?

Who knew?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

I'm with you on this.  I've never seen any evidence of Cruz lying that certain people here keep repeating as truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CwVrfydjOI

Offline skeeter

his approved ads. Even lying Ted agrees with me on that. If lying Ted did not
approve of spreading the lie that Carson was dropping out he would have fired
his very dirty campaign manager. He didn't so he owns that lie too.

Come down out of the hills, Lt Onoda. The war is over.

Geez.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Do it is not. It is a flat out lie. Trump never used eminent domain to acquire property.

The Ted Cruz campaign commercial accusing Donald Trump of attempting to use eminent domain to acquire the property of an elderly grandmother who did not want to sell it to him,  (which is the basis for this claim)  is in fact true. 

I researched it.   There is a grandmother.   She owns (owned?)  a house that Trump wanted.  He did attempt to get the government to use eminent domain to force  her out of her house.   

This is Vera Coking.  (The Grandmother)

This is her house that Trump wanted. 

The Court found against Trump's effort and this is what it looks like afterward.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I'm with you on this.  I've never seen any evidence of Cruz lying that certain people here keep repeating as truth.

Over at the other site I had dozens of people coming down on me,  and all they did was keep repeating the allegation.   None of them could show any proof of a Ted Cruz lie. 

Of course it pissed off so many people,  they pulled the thread and warned me that if I continued defending Cruz,  I would get a suspension. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A little refresher on the Carson "dirty trick" for the revisionist history crowd.

CNN’s massively dishonest hit on Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) continued on Saturday night during the debate, when Cruz defended himself from accusations that his campaign had deliberately misinformed voters that Dr. Ben Carson was preparing to drop out of the race. Here’s what CNN originally reported just hours before the caucuses:

Tapper: “It’s very unusual, to announce that you’re going home to rest for a few days, not going on to the next site.”

Bash: “Very unusual…Look, if you want to be president of the United States, you don’t go home to Florida. That’s just bottom line, that’s the end of the story. If you want to signal to your supporters that you’re hungry, that you want them to get out and campaign, you have to get out there too, it’s very unusual.”

Tapper: “Very unusual.”

Wolf Blitzer: “Very significant news indeed.”

CNN then tweeted: “After the #IACaucus, @RealBenCarson plans to take a break from campaigning.”

Based on all of this, everyone in the political world assumed – correctly, as it turns out – that Carson was preparing to end his campaign. And the next week, Carson fired half his staff.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/3202/cnn-started-carson-drop-out-rumor-now-theyre-lying-ben-shapiro
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline DiogenesLamp

his approved ads.

No,  it doesn't work that way.   He chastised his staff and he took responsibility,   but he himself did not knowingly tell a lie.   For that matter,  neither did his staff. 

The Carson campaign stupidly sent out confusing messages that any reasonable person would interpret as Carson dropping out of the campaign.   In fact,  there is video on Youtube showing two "news" anchors saying this exact thing.   

If the "news"  anchors thought it meant Carson was dropping out,   why is it unreasonable to believe that others would have also saw it that way?    I saw that news broadcast last year,  and I was thinking the exact same thing,  and I have no connection with Ted Cruz or his staff. 

Had I said "it looks like Carson is dropping out."   would you have accused me of lying as well?   

You have not proved that Ted Cruz lied.   In fact,  by accusing someone of lying when they did not actually lie,  you yourself are spreading a lie.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline jpsb

Ben Carson on lying Ted. Skip to 1:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scmjcD1kyd4

Offline endicom

Rumor has it that Trump supported Strange because his weasel son-in-law Kushner told him too.

Favor bank. Trump owed Strange.

Trump acted as though he knew Strange would lose and said he would support the winner.

Offline jpsb

The ad says Eminent Domain it made him (Trump) rich. It is another flat out lie
by the Cruz campaign. Watch it yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Besrlf1Gz-c
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 02:28:18 pm by jpsb »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I know whenever the name "Cruz" appears there's a tendency to ignore the meat of an article, so indulge me, please ....

Here's Bannon's strategy --- in other words, the money quote worthy of discussion:

The former White House chief strategist said he plans to recruit candidates who can run against the lawmakers who have not faithfully fought to enact Trump's agenda.

Bannon is fighting for the President and his agenda.  Cruz, in this strategy, is a footnote --- a shiny object thrown in to get the attention of "conservatives".

I think it's also the clearest evidence that Sen. Cruz supports the President.

But carry on ....

Not if you want to ensure that the GOP House and Senate are cleared of members currently being extorted and blackmailed for closet skeletons....in the hands of our enemies.

Exhibit A:  Senator Bob Corker   :shrug:

I'm missing your point @DCPatriot  ......

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Over at the other site I had dozens of people coming down on me,  and all they did was keep repeating the allegation.   None of them could show any proof of a Ted Cruz lie. 

Of course it pissed off so many people, they pulled the thread and warned me that if I continued defending Cruz,  I would get a suspension.

It's so easy to prove that Cruz didn't lie.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While I'm not a Bannon fan, not only do we need to primary sitting Reps, we need to get conservatives as the nominee for these D+10 and less seats, especially those that Trump won.

58 or 60 seats in the Senate makes McCain, Collins, and Murkowski irrelevant.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RoosGirl

While I'm not a Bannon fan, not only do we need to primary sitting Reps, we need to get conservatives as the nominee for these D+10 and less seats, especially those that Trump won.

58 or 60 seats in the Senate makes McCain, Collins, and Murkowski irrelevant.

That would be a fantastic thing to have happen, and if it happens because Bannon suggests certain Senators be primaried I'm good with that.

Offline DiogenesLamp

2016 Presidential Election ring a bell?

So you think Steve Bannnon is going to run for President? 

Easy answers.

1) without the United States intervening on the global stage the horrors of the 20th century would have been significantly worse

I believe that is demonstrably wrong.  In fact it is an exact consequence of our interfering with world affairs that caused most of the horrors of the 20th Century.   

Woodrow Wilson getting us into World War II caused the Germans to lose the war.  Had we stayed out of it,  they would have won or tied.   The British and the French would not have been able to force on them the devastating conditions that wrecked their economy and caused the rise of Hitler.   

No Hitler,  No World War II,  No Holocaust,  No Mao,  No Khmer Rouge.   

Americans staying out of World War I might have prevented Lenin's return to Russia,  stopped the Holodomor,  and all the suffering of the Russian people and the Eastern Block.   

No Korean war,  no Vietnam.   

No Atomic bomb,  no Nuclear proliferation.   

Also no sexual revolution and no abortion.   

Over 100 million dead would likely have been avoided. 

You could not likely have achieved a worse loss of life in the 20th century than what we did experience,  and all because we meddled in affairs that were none of our business. 

2) tariff wars, inflation and the great depression

You think  a "tariff war"  caused the great depression?   How about "easy credit",  and the boom and bust conditions which are a normal part of traditional economic system?   

You also leave out the fact that the Government meddling in the economy caused a momentary recession to prolong itself far longer than it would have had they used the same methodology as "Silent Cal" to deal with it. 

3) Nationalism is exclusionary.

So are borders.  In fact borders exist for the explicitly purpose of protecting those people within them as a "nation."   

..it is the antithesis of Patriotism. 

The word "Patriotism"  is derived from the word "Pater",  which is Latin for "Father."   It literally means "love for the land of my father."    It does not mean "Universal love for all lands."   

nationalism gets you 1940's Germany and Italy.

Says who?  You've been listening to too much left wing propaganda.  Of course since it has been ubiquitous since Word War II,   It's hardly your fault,  but still you should not simply accept stuff the left says without a grain of salt.   

The Communists seized upon the "nationalist" aspects of German and Italian Fascism as the cause of their fascism.   No,  the International Communists were just as Fascistic,   but pointing out "Nationalism" gave them a means of distinguishing themselves from the obviously evil Nazis and Italian Fascists.   

The Communists were in fact worse.   

"Nationalism"  was in fact the argument the North asserted to justify their effort to prevent independence of the South.    Some would claim that in this case,  "nationalism"  was a good thing.   Weren't you earlier defending the 13th, 14th, and 15th amendments?   Seems like they wouldn't have happened without this "Nationalist" fervor which was began in the 1860s. 

..and the Soviet Union of the Cold War.  U.S> Patriotism defeated all of those.

Patriotism and Nationalism are the same side of the same coin.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DiogenesLamp

Ben Carson on lying Ted. Skip to 1:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scmjcD1kyd4

I like Ben Carson,   but Ben Carson asserting that Ted Cruz is lying,  does not make it true.   Ben Carson was mistaken,   but because of his emotions involved in the incident,  he can be forgiven. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm missing your point @DCPatriot  ......

1)  It was just revealed yesterday, that Senator Corker failed to declare millions of $$$ in income over several years.   This information was known early on in the Obama Administration, and enabled them to 'run' him like a police informant...hanging the threat of divulging his tax issues public.  (Vote the way we instruct you to vote, or else your career and possibly your personal freedom are finished)

2) Bannon calling for ALL incumbent GOP members to be PRIMARIED, ensures a clean slate of possibly more GOP Congressman or Senators being blackmailed/extorted.

Hope that's a little clearer.    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DiogenesLamp

The ad says Eminent Domain it made him (Trump) rich. It is another flat out lie
by the Cruz campaign. Watch it yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Besrlf1Gz-c

It's not "flat out".   It is not even close to being demonstrably incorrect.   It is a possible exaggeration as to the extent,  but most rational people do not expect campaign advertisements to give them "5 sigma"  levels of accuracy.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
We need term limits
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

1)  It was just revealed yesterday, that Senator Corker failed to declare millions of $$$ in income over several years.   This information was known early on in the Obama Administration, and enabled them to 'run' him like a police informant...hanging the threat of divulging his tax issues public.  (Vote the way we instruct you to vote, or else your career and possibly your personal freedom are finished)

2) Bannon calling for ALL incumbent GOP members to be PRIMARIED, ensures a clean slate of possibly more GOP Congressman or Senators being blackmailed/extorted.

Hope that's a little clearer.    ^-^

Yes.  Thx.

Offline DiogenesLamp

It's so easy to prove that Cruz didn't lie.

You would think so,   but I have found that when most people make up their minds that they want to believe something,   they are stubborn in clinging to what they wish to believe,  even against a gale force wind of contradicting facts.   

It's a fascinating phenomena,  and i've read several articles on this quirk of human nature. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

You would think so,   but I have found that when most people make up their minds that they want to believe something,   they are stubborn in clinging to what they wish to believe,  even against a gale force wind of contradicting facts.   

It's a fascinating phenomena,  and i've read several articles on this quirk of human nature.

@DiogenesLamp
I still wanna know why Ted's father helped Oswald.

/s
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.