Author Topic: Trump just picked two conservatives for the 5th Circuit, one of which is Justice Don Willett!!  (Read 7286 times)

Offline corbe

The tiny bubbles always appear 2 days later at the clinic.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

The tiny bubbles always appear 2 days later at the clinic.

Duuuuude, TMI.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Look dear, I'm a mite old for cartwheels. What do you want? He is doing his job as he should, this time. I am happy if these are good Conservative picks.

Sorry, no cartwheels expected from either of us.

I just couldn't help but notice that the faintest semi-praise was coming from people who are always claiming that they give Trump credit when he does something good.

I, myself, have been glitching about Trump for two days because of his interference in the football controversy, so I get it.

There are some people who bring out the worst in me ... sorry about that.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

Sorry, no cartwheels expected from either of us.

I just couldn't help but notice that the faintest semi-praise was coming from people who are always claiming that they give Trump credit when he does something good.

I, myself, have been glitching about Trump for two days because of his interference in the football controversy, so I get it.

@corbe  More butt smooching needed to help bring out the best in her.  Pucker up, buttercup.   :laugh:

Silver Pines

@Emjay

@Emjay

I'm beyond praising the Man anymore for something he was SUPPOSE to do anyway, nominate Conservative Judges, he promised us he would do just that for over a year.  I didn't get all giddy when GWB did the same thing, besides I'll forever be 'labeled' as a Trump hater on TBR anyway and I'm OK with that, though I know in my Heart I hate no one.

@corbe

It is interesting, and I hadn't thought of it that way until you posted, that we're expected to fawn all over Trump for fulfilling his responsibilities.   

For some reason, people invest emotion in Trump.  It means a lot to see him validated.

Silver Pines

Oh, c'mon, Corbe.  Just because Trump promised conservative judges should not stop you from applauding when he appoints them.

It won't actually kill (or even slightly hurt) you to praise Trump when he does something good.  You should try it.  You will feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I've never put you in the Trump hater category but it's totally obvious that you dislike him and that it's very hard for you to praise anything he does.

We're actually at the point of people begging others to praise Trump.

This is probably the most stupid time in the history of the country.

Offline corbe

I love Trump

@Emjay (promised ping)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

We're actually at the point of people begging others to praise Trump.

This is probably the most stupid time in the history of the country.

It's all about the feels, baby.  Now come on, don't be like that.  Give Trump some sugar.

Silver Pines

Frankly he is turning out better than I expected.  I expected him to break faith with "those that brung him"  on many occasions,  especially regarding social conservativism. 

I thought I would have four years of consoling myself with "well at least he's not Hillary",  but he has actually offered me some positive reasons for having him as President. 

He is putting more effort into keeping his promises than I thought he would.

@DiogenesLamp

Yeah, this week. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Trump just picked two conservatives for the 5th Circuit, one of which is Justice Don Willett!!

The Right Scoop    Sep. 28, 2017 2:42 pm by The Right Scoop

Trump just made two amazing picks to the 5th Circuit Appeals court:Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-just-picked-two-conservatives-for-the-5th-circuit-one-of-which-is-justice-don-willett/#ixzz4u0LqoYMt

Corbe, if you want to keep me as your girlfriend, you're gonna have to control your other girlfriends.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

"It's their fault" being a variation on "<insult> Whoops!  Did I really say that? <insult> Well, I'm leaving, then.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump's been on a roll with the judges picks.

He's not bad on a bagel either.

Silver Pines

It's all about the feels, baby.  Now come on, don't be like that.  Give Trump some sugar.

@RoosGirl

Aaaaand here comes dinner.   Yeesh.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
    I love Trump

Better wash your face after that one. You look like a little kid who has been eating chocolate cupcakes...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

Corbe, if you want to keep me as your girlfriend, you're gonna have to control your other girlfriends.

Who died and put me in charge of those two? Ask me instead to bring about World Peace or something achievable @Emjay           
   You're stressing me out with your impossible demands. 
   @RoosGirl treats me worse than @Frank Cannon does, I cant fix that.

Offline Frank Cannon

@RoosGirl treats me worse than @Frank Cannon does, I cant fix that.

Of course you can't fix that. She is a woman of class and discernment.

Offline corbe

Of course you can't fix that. She is a woman of class and discernment.

Jury's still out on @RoosGirl @Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

Jury's still out on @RoosGirl @Frank Cannon

Jury ain't out because I run Bench Trials and Judge says "Not guilty".

Offline corbe

Personally I think @RoosGirl suffers from a Midol deficiency just look at that avatar that's all the proof you need.
   But I'll learn to love her, sooner rather than later, just as I learned to love you also @Frank Cannon

Offline Frank Cannon

But I'll learn to love her, sooner rather than later, just as I learned to love you also @Frank Cannon

Here we go with the gay shit again.

Offline RoosGirl

I guess the truth come "out" when the beer flows.  As if anyone would need to learn to love me.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I guess the truth come "out" when the beer flows.  As if anyone would need to learn to love me.
We all love you, darlin'
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

I guess the truth come "out" when the beer flows. 

Beer? What type of low class cretin do you think I am? Repeat after me: SINGLE MALT SCOTCH

Offline RoosGirl

We all love you, darlin'

That's what I'm saying.  888high58888

Offline corbe

Here we go with the gay shit again.

Your right @Frank Cannon and I will lay off that $hit, really, it's from a 'perceived' slight much to long ago.
   I do welcome you back, I missed you.

*no sarcasm intended or implied.