Author Topic: Trump, GOP tax plan cuts rates, nearly doubles deduction  (Read 8700 times)

RAT Patrol

Re: Trump, GOP tax plan cuts rates, nearly doubles deduction
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2017, 01:34:55 am »
I am doing very well actually.  Feeling good and my first blood test came out normal. I am having my second one soon.  Lots of people beat it naturally.  Its a gamble either way.  I would rather increase my immune system than kill it.  I am doing things that specifically target cancer cells.

And most of all I credit God for healing.

That is great.  Smart.

Offline DB

« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2017, 01:36:52 am »
Same old options.  Chemo Therapy.  Just didn't want to do it.  Have seen what it does to people too many times.  Including my mother and a good friend who recently passed away.

Please talk to more doctors to look for more options. My father used that excuse to why he didn't want to go get stints/arteries opened and it killed him all because he saw other friends where it didn't apparently work or so he thought. Chemo does work for some people and some chance is better than essentially no chance if that's the only treatment left.

I understand your anger now. I'm so sorry. All you can do is take life a day at a time.

RAT Patrol

« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2017, 01:40:01 am »
Please talk to more doctors to look for more options. My father used that excuse to why he didn't want to go get stints/arteries opened and it killed him all because he saw other friends where it didn't apparently work or so he thought. Chemo does work for some people and some chance is better than essentially no chance if that's the only treatment left.

I understand your anger now. I'm so sorry. All you can do is take life a day at a time.

She did say in a later post that there have been many advancements in the natural treatments she is pursuing.   In fact she has already had some success.  It is a gamble either way.  She needs to stay positive no matter what. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2017, 01:45:27 am »

Chemo does work for some.  But it does kill your immune system.  I kills good and bad cell and leaves you with no defense.  Doctors don't like it but there are natural ways of fighting cancer that gives you just as much of a chance for survival.  I am thankful to God that I am doing well. 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:45:55 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2017, 01:52:41 am »

The smart thing is to come in not make a lot of noise...size up your audience first.

I'm not a politician.  My opinion doesn't change based on the audience.

Silver Pines

« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2017, 01:55:27 am »

The problem with the new neo-con definition of conservative...
it is all about money... and no longer about morality.

@KingsX

Money, huh.  Interesting.

Who are the neocons?

Silver Pines

« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2017, 02:11:10 am »

As for not knowing you...  based on my experience here so far, I don't want to know you.

@KingsX

No donuts for you!

Offline DB

« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2017, 02:19:26 am »
Chemo does work for some.  But it does kill your immune system.  I kills good and bad cell and leaves you with no defense.  Doctors don't like it but there are natural ways of fighting cancer that gives you just as much of a chance for survival.  I am thankful to God that I am doing well.

If you are doing things like heavy doses of vitamin C (I do), and if you haven't already tried them, lypo-spheric vitamin C is pretty effective. I take 3 grams a day and there are zero stomach/intestine issues due to the high dosages. A much larger portion of the vitamin C is absorbed and passed to your cells (3 or 4 times as much) than traditional pills provide all without other issues.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2017, 02:29:43 am »
If you are doing things like heavy doses of vitamin C (I do), and if you haven't already tried them, lypo-spheric vitamin C is pretty effective. I take 3 grams a day and there are zero stomach/intestine issues due to the high dosages. A much larger portion of the vitamin C is absorbed and passed to your cells (3 or 4 times as much) than traditional pills provide all without other issues.

Yes heavy on C but not intravenous.  B17  Apricot seeds, probiotics, lots of juicing (carrots especially) and other supplements.  Eating healthy.  I have learned so much.  No processed meats, no sugar.........etc.  Exercise.

I will look up lypospheric.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:35:03 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2017, 02:35:01 am »
I did not advocate for you to pay more.  I advocated for the lower wage earners to pay less.  I am glad you are able to put your kids through grad school.  I don't fault you for being successful.  It is just that we need a break right now and government hasn't worked for us for a long, long time.

I work just as hard as you.  I work sometimes 30-40 hours of overtime so that I can pay my bills.  I was recently diagnosed with cancer.  I would love to not have to spend my entire waking hours working.  I have been a Republican all of my adult life.  But I have had it.  They have driven my wages down by being illegal alien advocates and they keep doing it.  I have been downsized and outsourced.  I have had my wages lowered and just recently topped what I made 20 years ago.  I am pissed.  I make just over a half dollar more than I did in 1996.  I have 40 years of experience in Electronics.  But people working at McDonalds make the same I do.  Do you get my frustration?

Again, I do not want to increase your tax.  Actually I don't give a darn about your tax.  I am thinking about me.

The fairest thing would be a consumption tax   Then no one would pay tax they did not choose to.  I am sorry to hear about your health issues and have said a prayer for you.  @Chosen Daughter
God is still in control

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2017, 02:39:30 am »
The fairest thing would be a consumption tax   Then no one would pay tax they did not choose to.  I am sorry to hear about your health issues and have said a prayer for you.  @Chosen Daughter

I have heard that suggested.  I like that, consumption tax.  Thank you for the prayer.  I am feeling pretty good.  Just need to get past second post surgery blood work.  Stresses me out even though I am not having any pain or symptoms.

Offline DB

« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2017, 02:58:26 am »
Yes heavy on C but not intravenous.  B17  Apricot seeds, probiotics, lots of juicing (carrots especially) and other supplements.  Eating healthy.  I have learned so much.  No processed meats, no sugar.........etc.  Exercise.

I will look up lypospheric.  Thank you.

Supposedly lypo-spheric is as effective as intravenous and you can do it yourself.

https://www.livonlabs.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/liposome-encapsulated/lypo-spheric-vitamin-c.html?gclid=CNOc24GzydYCFdKIfgodrRIL0g

https://www.amazon.com/Lypo-Spheric-Vitamin-Bioavailability-Professionally-Phospholipids/dp/B0089EYWEE/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506653681&sr=8-1&keywords=livon+labs+liposomal+vitamin+c

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2017, 02:59:36 am »

As for not knowing you...  based on my experience here so far, I don't want to know you.

I'd say you accomplished that, sport.

And I noticed you still don't answer simple questions.  Color me all surprised.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2017, 03:02:49 am »
@KingsX

No donuts for you!

This one's a real piece of work.  Trashing Briefers within hours of being accepted for membership by the Mods.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2017, 04:34:16 am »

If you weren't such a newbi @Kingx you'd know it's not a GOP Forum and doesn't pretend to be, it's a Conservative Forum.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:05:15 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2017, 04:38:40 am »

If you weren't such a newbi @Kingx you'd know it's not a GOP Forum and doesn't pretend to be, it's a Conservative Forum.

Sure it is... and I'm the queen of Egypt.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2017, 04:44:28 am »

Damn @KingsX you are crossing a serious line here being such a newbie and all, calling Briefers red army trolls will get you a ticket on that last greyhound outta here.  Is that what you want?  If not

Frankly my dear...

I came here to comment about a serious issue.
Immediately I was repeatedly personally attacked
by a bunch of troll posters who continue to stalk
and personally attack me.  Obviously this forum...
whatever its real mission... is not conducive to
serious discourse.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:46:34 am by KingsX »

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2017, 04:45:12 am »

Sure it is... and I'm the queen of Egypt.

Not sure about the Egypt part, but...
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline corbe

« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2017, 04:46:59 am »
    @KingsX I always give new members the benefit of the doubt, I lurked here for over a year when much to everyone's chagrin I began posting, I'm not saying that's the way anyone else should do it but you are wearing out your welcome here pretty quick throwing around broad insults like you are and I suspect your time here is probably limited unless you can learn to debate without disparaging other members, personally.  So carry on, it's you decision whether you want to be a uniter or divider in this proud little community.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2017, 04:49:22 am »

Not sure about the Egypt part, but...

Actually,  I'm a famous queen of Persia...
that is who I am known as on other forums.

Offline DB

« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2017, 04:54:14 am »

Maybe you red army trolls who repeatedly stalk and personally attack newcomers like me who come here to post about issues are really Democrats pretending to be GOP.  One thing is for sure, you give a "GOP" forum a very bad name.

That's funny... You started out complaining about Trump giving tax breaks to the rich and then you claim we're the Democrats for not defending your position...

Just a bit of irony there...

Offline MOD4

« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2017, 05:02:57 am »
If all you >charicterization deleted< are done acting like red army trolls, you may notice this thread has been cleaned up (some). Leave this forum looking like the glass at the monkey house again, I'll give the lot of you a time out. Stay on topic and no more name calling.

MOD4
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:10:14 am by MOD4 »

Offline DB

« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2017, 05:07:51 am »
If all you >charicterization deleted< are done acting like red army trolls, you may notice this thread has been cleaned up (some). Leave this forum looking like the glass at the monkey house again, I'll give the lot of you a time out. Stay on topic and no more name calling.

MOD4

I was off topic with the cancer discussion. Was that something I shouldn't have done?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:10:56 am by MOD4 »

Offline KingsX

« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2017, 05:08:06 am »

MOD4

I noticed several of my posts are MIA

Thank you for confirming that I have been totally wasting my time and effort here.

I won't let it happen again.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:11:20 am by MOD4 »

Offline MOD4

« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2017, 05:12:41 am »

I noticed several of my posts are MIA

Thank you for confirming that I have been totally wasting my time and effort here.

I won't let it happen again.

Your call. You aren't banned, we welcome different political opinions, but be ready to back them up with facts or reason. They may well be challenged.

We don't need the juvenile name calling here, and that is the reason those posts (not just yours) were deleted.