Author Topic: ‘Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal,’ Roy Moore Said in ‘05 Interview  (Read 17386 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: ‘Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal,’ Roy Moore Said in ‘05 Interview
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2017, 02:54:14 pm »
Yes, yes it is. 

If conservatives would stick to small government and get the hell out of regulating sex ... maybe, just maybe voters would take your opinions seriously.

Great.  When are you going to start advocating that mattress and pillow components not be regulated by the government?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:54:51 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2017, 02:55:24 pm »
Great.  When are you going to start advocating that mattress and pillow not be regulated by the government?

:huh?:

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2017, 02:57:51 pm »
:huh?:

Haha, I think it makes sense in context with my previous comments.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2017, 03:03:10 pm »
@driftdiver

If you want to continue to support and advocate for a government intruding into and regulating consensual adult sexual relations ... I suggest you stop asking why conservatives are falling deeper and deeper into the dustbin of political irrelevance.

@Right_in_Virginia
A.  I didn't advocate for "a government intruding into and regulating consensual adult sexual relations".  I did say it is contrary to Gods Word.   I didn't make Gods Word up
B.  Up until about 20 years ago it was commonly acceptable that homosexual behavior was not healthy.  Its only been through a coordinated and concerted effort that the left has made people afraid to say anything.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2017, 03:09:11 pm »
Great.  When are you going to start advocating that mattress and pillow components not be regulated by the government?

Just as soon as you prove inanimate objects are the same as human beings.

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2017, 03:09:44 pm »
Haha, I think it makes sense in context with my previous comments.

In all candor, nothing you are saying here makes sense.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2017, 03:12:32 pm »

Nope.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2017, 03:12:40 pm »
Just as soon as you prove inanimate objects are the same as human beings.

Break it down to the blunt and raw bottom line; how is semen, feces and vaginal secretions any less impacting on health than fire retardant chemicals?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2017, 03:14:31 pm »

That's okay.  Over the last year or so I've gotten a pretty good insight into your bottom line, so it bothers me not a whit that you and I disagree on this or anything else.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2017, 03:17:13 pm »
You gonna put people in jail for holding hands or kissing? A "small government" conservative!

What a joke.
You homophiles crack me up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2017, 03:18:21 pm »
You homophiles crack me up.

The jumps in conclusions are funny.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2017, 03:19:07 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
A.  I didn't advocate for "a government intruding into and regulating consensual adult sexual relations".  I did say it is contrary to Gods Word.   I didn't make Gods Word up
B.  Up until about 20 years ago it was commonly acceptable that homosexual behavior was not healthy.  Its only been through a coordinated and concerted effort that the left has made people afraid to say anything.
That still didn't make it healthy. It just means people aren't talking about the 1.3 million walking dead out there, and more being infected each day.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2017, 03:23:16 pm »
If you say so. Most people would agree with me.

Most people are sheep

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2017, 03:27:07 pm »
That still didn't make it healthy. It just means people aren't talking about the 1.3 million walking dead out there, and more being infected each day.

@Smokin Joe

Oddly enough I've found that Gods Law seems to make sense every single time.   Many times I don't understand it, sometimes I dont like it, but in the end Gods rules for living a happy and healthy life just work.

I mean it probably comes as a surprise for many that rolling in feces isn't healthy but that is the fact.

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2017, 03:29:59 pm »
Break it down to the blunt and raw bottom line; how is semen, feces and vaginal secretions any less impacting on health than fire retardant chemicals?

Let the record show:  This compelling argument is from the social conservative wing of the superior intellectuals that float above mere mortal Americans.     *****rollingeyes*****

I'm out .... before the next strategy presented is true conservatives must stand against sexual relations .... period.   

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 03:30:50 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2017, 03:33:32 pm »
Most people are sheep
It has only taken twenty years of shoving homosexuality into every sitcom and other aspect of media, and that includes teaching kids in school about it in an other than negative light, and generally force feeding a culture with the whole meme of the poor, downtrodden homo whole thrashing anyone who dares to speak up against something The Almighty considers "Abomination" for any semblance of 'acceptance' to occur.
Even in the face of losing their own health insurance because it is required that insurance pick up the tab for people infected as a direct result of homosexual activity, people don't get it.

Let one homosexual pedophile priest be outed and they call to damn the whole Church.

A football coach, 1.3 million walking dead, predators seeking to convert children, that's okay.

I seriously question whether most people would agree--especially if they could speak without fear of the homomafia destroying them.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2017, 03:35:24 pm »
It has only taken twenty years of shoving homosexuality into every sitcom and other aspect of media, and that includes teaching kids in school about it in an other than negative light, and generally force feeding a culture with the whole meme of the poor, downtrodden homo whole thrashing anyone who dares to speak up against something The Almighty considers "Abomination" for any semblance of 'acceptance' to occur.
Even in the face of losing their own health insurance because it is required that insurance pick up the tab for people infected as a direct result of homosexual activity, people don't get it.

Let one homosexual pedophile priest be outed and they call to damn the whole Church.

A football coach, 1.3 million walking dead, predators seeking to convert children, that's okay.

I seriously question whether most people would agree--especially if they could speak without fear of the homomafia destroying them.

Gay Pedophile Priest = Bad

Gay Pedophile Boy Scout Leader = Good

Can someone explain that to me?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2017, 03:35:48 pm »
‘Homosexual Conduct Should Be Illegal,’ Roy Moore Said in ‘05 Interview

It was,  for the vast bulk of this nation's existence. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2017, 03:36:15 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Oddly enough I've found that Gods Law seems to make sense every single time.   Many times I don't understand it, sometimes I dont like it, but in the end Gods rules for living a happy and healthy life just work.

I mean it probably comes as a surprise for many that rolling in feces isn't healthy but that is the fact.
I have finally convinced my grand children (well, some of them) that the laws The Almighty laid down were not to punish, but more of a 'user's guide' for humans to live a happy and healthy life.

What loving creator wouldn't provide instructions for the best results?

Evil is often seductive, else it would not last long, but it is destructive as well, and that destruction seldom is confined to the person who is seduced by it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 03:37:02 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2017, 03:39:21 pm »

I just don't think that the Government should regulate what goes on in the bedroom. Especially between two consenting adults.

Well see,  prior to 1960,  the law didn't recognize homosexuals as having the ability to consent.   They were legally "non compos mentis"   and therefore legal consent was not possible.   

They still are,  but we just pretend they are normal nowadays,  the same as people have been starting to do with transgenders. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

RAT Patrol

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2017, 03:40:32 pm »
Amen!  Put the man in the Senate. 

The whole "privacy of the bedroom" argument has been fully exposed as a farce.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2017, 03:41:13 pm »
Do you think championing putting folks in jail for what they do in the bedroom is an effective Conservative position?

If it stops child molesters and AIDS spreaders,  it is of great benefit to the country.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2017, 03:44:05 pm »
Only O'Donnell was a horrible candidate...the rest beat the establishment "Friends of Mitch" in primaries IIRC and for their efforts got zero support from the House and Senatorial election committee's.

Reince, Mitch and the RNC hung their own people out to dry.

Yup.   If you make noises the establishment doesn't like,  they will try to knee cap you.   

Both parties are now just sock puppets of the Corporatist/Government class. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2017, 03:46:15 pm »

If it stops child molesters and AIDS spreaders,  it is of great benefit to the country.

@DiogenesLamp

If it saves one child!

thats the argument they like

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2017, 03:46:53 pm »
Shooting heroin? I don't think it should be illegal. Heroin itself... maybe. I'm not a fan of the drug war, or marijuana prohibition, but I wonder about legalizing heroin.

If you think the "Drug War"  (it isn't really a war,  they just call it that to make it sound as if they are serious about it)   is bad,  you should see what happens when a nation doesn't have one. 

China was utterly destroyed by legalized drugs.   100 million people ended up dying as a consequence of legalized drugs in China,  and their society was set back a hundred years or so. 

— Lord Melbourne —