Author Topic: Trump supporters dig up personal information on thousands of Trump opponents  (Read 5768 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Trump supporters dig up personal information on thousands of Trump opponents
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2017, 07:21:44 pm »
In this case I believe that's called "vigilante"

"Two wrongs don't make a right,   but it d@mned sure makes it equal. "

-Sister Soulja-. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Trump supporters dig up personal information on thousands of Trump opponents
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2017, 07:22:00 pm »
Vigilante vs. Vigilante?   Does that constitute war?

The left declared war on us long ago.  I think we are just now waking up.

Has society broken down so far that, if you have been wronged by such an action, you have no legal recourse?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:08 pm »

"Two wrongs don't make a right,   but it d@mned sure makes it equal. "

-Sister Soulja-.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:29 pm »
Has society broken down so far that, if you have been wronged by such an action, you have no legal recourse?

Yep!

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:42 pm »

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2017, 07:26:15 pm »
You do realize this isn't just Antifa, right?  They were pulling names of people who simply signed petitions and spoke out on the internet.

Read the original article a little more closely:  https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/pastebin-database-grows?utm_term=.jgk2kB2EO#.nfg0q708l

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2017, 07:27:24 pm »

Like in my case, my cause for southern heritage is past saving.  The combo of leftist media, legislature, judicial has hijacked it in the name of some KKK idiots.

And forget about the SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans).  They've laid down and played dead in fear of the PC police action.

What legal recourse do I have?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2017, 07:28:31 pm »

The warriors must fight to defend all, even the philosophers that cower behind the lines, to pontificate and opine about morality, ethics, and so forth.

That particular pustule of ignorance needs to be addressed.

First, American Warriors fight by a code. There is a moral standard to be preserved, even, no... ESPECIALLY there.

And secondly, our warriors take their orders from civilians - you know, those cowardly philosophers you were going on about.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2017, 07:29:17 pm »
What would you call it, to intercept private emails without permission of both parties, and make slanderous false public statements and threats?

I'm curious what your feelings are regarding this specific action?

Repeated from the other thread:

It depends on 1. If you are a party to the email. If not, then it is hacking. If you a party in the email, then point 1 it is your property so the divulging is acceptable. (but you said intercept so assuming you are referring to a 'hack' like the Anonymous hack of Clinton emails).

2. False accusations and publicly issue threats are a whole other ballgame. Those fall under the line of libel or worse depending on the nature of the threat.

Neither of those though, fall under the subject of Doxxing.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2017, 07:30:28 pm »

If I am not mistaken, that is going to the Supreme Court to be decided.  Past legal recourse?  Nope.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2017, 07:32:14 pm »
Like in my case, my cause for southern heritage is past saving.  The combo of leftist media, legislature, judicial has hijacked it in the name of some KKK idiots.

And forget about the SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans).  They've laid down and played dead in fear of the PC police action.

What legal recourse do I have?

Sounds like you are comparing apples to orange to me, with respect to the illegal act of doxxing.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2017, 07:39:50 pm »
That particular pustule of ignorance needs to be addressed.

First, American Warriors fight by a code. There is a moral standard to be preserved, even, no... ESPECIALLY there.

And secondly, our warriors take their orders from civilians - you know, those cowardly philosophers you were going on about.

We'd still be a subject of England with that thought process.

The British fought with moral standards.   The American Revolutionary Patriot did not.

You don't have a problem with that, do you?   ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2017, 07:40:27 pm »
Sounds like you are comparing apples to a color that shall not be named to me, with respect to the illegal act of doxxing.

I think the concept of wrongly attacking southern ancestors is a lot closer color comparison than your realize.  Especially as it has escalated.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2017, 07:48:24 pm »
I think the concept of wrongly attacking southern ancestors is a lot closer color comparison than your realize.  Especially as it has escalated.

As time passes,  I come more and more to believe that what we are seeing today is merely a continuation of the Civil War.   

A lot of this culture stuff is merely a proxy war for behind the scenes players with agendas.   It's effectively the Hamiltonians vs the Jeffersonians. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2017, 07:50:26 pm »

The British fought with moral standards.   The American Revolutionary Patriot did not.

Baron Von Steuben would disagree with you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2017, 07:57:41 pm »

Well, hell....so was Capt. John Simcoe.    @CatherineofAragon     :laugh:

But he was sent to respond to the American tactics.   

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2017, 08:05:28 pm »

“It has come to me from different sources that M. de Steuben is accused of having taken familiarities with young men which the laws forbid and punish severely. I have even been informed that that is the reason why M. de Steuben was obliged to leave Hechingen and that the clergy of your country intend to prosecute him by law as soon as he may establish himself anywhere.”

Not sure we should be looking at Von Steuben as a moral light for the rest of us. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2017, 08:12:31 pm »

Not only untrue, but inapt. Guerilla warfare is a tactical difference, not a moral one.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2017, 08:18:18 pm »
Not only untrue, but inapt. Guerilla warfare is a tactical difference, not a moral one.

Morals are in the eye of the beholder.  The British thought it was cowardly and contemptuous. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline anubias

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2017, 08:18:44 pm »
4chan, 8chan, et al are a bunch of kids.  This isn't some fascist list-keeping by the so-called "Alt-Right" that some of you fear.  It's a bunch of kids that managed to hack sites where Antifa and other far-left anti-protesters signed up to protest and do damage to others such as bashing skulls at protest rallies.  They got the information to help identify those that are seen later on tape indeed bashing skulls to give to the police.  They also wanted to know who was behind the scenes and organizing these events.

Frankly, Antifa brought this upon themselves by wearing masks and hurting people thinking they would be anonymous.  It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull with skillz.  They should have known the kids would try to find a way to identify them.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2017, 08:20:09 pm »

Morals are in the eye of the beholder.  The British thought it was cowardly and contemptuous.

No morals are not in the eye of the beholder. And I couldn't care less what the British thought.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2017, 08:33:50 pm »
No morals are not in the eye of the beholder. And I couldn't care less what the British thought.

Where are the rules for morality of warfare, to be found?

--Women, children, sneak attacks, infiltration, deception, weaponry bigger, bigger still.

--Treaties broken, alliances shifted, prisoner torture, and the list goes on and on.

Early writings can be found from the one Adomnan, Bishop of Iona.

"Cain Adomnain[edit]
Main article: Cáin Adomnáin
In 697, it is generally believed that Adomnán promulgated the Cáin Adomnáin, meaning literally the "Canons" or "Law of Adomnán". The Cáin Adomnáin was promulgated amongst a gathering of Irish, Dal Ríatan and Pictish notables at the Synod of Birr. It is a set of laws designed, among other things, to guarantee the safety and immunity of various types of non-combatants in warfare. For this reason it is also known as the "Law of Innocents"."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2017, 08:54:48 pm »

--Women, children, sneak attacks, infiltration, deception, weaponry bigger, bigger still.

--Treaties broken, alliances shifted, prisoner torture, and the list goes on and on.

"Cain Adomnain[edit]
In 697, it is generally believed that Adomnán promulgated the Cáin Adomnáin, meaning literally the "Canons" or "Law of Adomnán". The Cáin Adomnáin was promulgated amongst a gathering of Irish, Dal Ríatan and Pictish notables at the Synod of Birr. It is a set of laws designed, among other things, to guarantee the safety and immunity of various types of non-combatants in warfare. For this reason it is also known as the "Law of Innocents"."

Shortly after World War II began,  the Allies announced that they would only bomb military targets,  and leave civilians alone.   Within a year,  they had shifted to bombing civilians as an essential part of the war effort. 

100,000 people were burned to death in Dresden in a single attack.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2017, 08:55:32 pm »

When you're getting your ass handed to you...as the British were experiencing in hit-n-run attacks, snipers in the trees, etc., and you don't amend tactics....you do so because of a moral attitude, not for stubbornness.

That's the position the way I see it.   ^-^

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2017, 09:00:37 pm »

"Cain Adomnain[edit]

I would put the idea first employed in the knights of Occitaine. It is their bards that first sing of warriors finding mercy to be honorable. Those fleeing Catholic\Frankish destruction found their way to Brittany, and onward to Britain, where it melded well into Celtic Common Law... Ensconced therein in the concept of Noblesse Oblige, the Stations of the Heart, and the Common Law itself. And that found it's way to America in a thousand different ways... The Cowboy Way among them.

Here, might does not make right. The ends do not justify the means. Mercy more than justice.

When these things pass, America will be truly gone, and the Great Experiment will be truly lost.
Because those lofty things, carried in the hearts of men, especially fighting men, are the only difference between them and the barbarian jackals they fight against.

When our armed forces turn loose of their honor, you will see. And what is being promulgated, right here in these pages, is how that begins.