Author Topic: Trump supporters dig up personal information on thousands of Trump opponents  (Read 5767 times)

RAT Patrol

Re: Trump supporters dig up personal information on thousands of Trump opponents
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2017, 09:02:21 pm »
Bullshit.

You "expose" their evil by making public, their participation in committing violence against Conservative Americans...while wearing a ###king mask!

If what they do can't stand the light of day....unmask them and let their employers know who's working for/with them.

And them "answering to God' won't help you or me one bit.  ("Where's your Moses, now?)

Nobody said anything about "targeting them".     Instead, let Karma work.

You have no room to talk if you do the same thing.  By the standard you judge them you should also be judged.  If not now, one day it will be exactly that.  I don't believe in karma.  I believe in the Sovereign Creator who governs us all.  I will do what is right in His eyes even to my enemies.  Then I'll trust in Him for the outcome.  You go ahead and trust in your own might.  You are no better than the leftists you condemn if winning is your only standard for what is right.  In condemning them you make yourself a hypocrite if you do the same things.  If it is wrong for them it is also wrong for you.  Why is that so hard to grasp?  I suppose it is because you have no faith in God.  That's sad.  You can only trust your own power no matter how devious -- win at all costs.  I promise you, any "win" will be temporary.

Our system is broken because we no longer have shared values.  I refuse to join the fight for might.  I'll quietly trust in my God while everyone else devours each other.  I refuse to see lies, cheating, slander, vindictiveness, etc...as a means to anything good.  Win that way if you must.  Count me out.

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump supporters dig up personal information on thousands of Trump opponents
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2017, 09:05:23 pm »
When you're getting your ass handed to you...as the British were experiencing in hit-n-run attacks, snipers in the trees, etc., and you don't amend tactics....you do so because of a moral attitude, not for stubbornness.

That's the position the way I see it.   ^-^

Nonsense. Americans were not immoral. They were merely fighting as they knew how, with years of experience fighting with the natives.

The British not adjusting their tactics is a battlefield error, not a moral one, and hubris, to be sure.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2017, 09:13:22 pm »
I would put the idea first employed in the knights of Occitaine. It is their bards that first sing of warriors finding mercy to be honorable. Those fleeing Catholic\Frankish destruction found their way to Brittany, and onward to Britain, where it melded well into Celtic Common Law... Ensconced therein in the concept of Noblesse Oblige, the Stations of the Heart, and the Common Law itself. And that found it's way to America in a thousand different ways... The Cowboy Way among them.

Here, might does not make right. The ends do not justify the means. Mercy more than justice.

When these things pass, America will be truly gone, and the Great Experiment will be truly lost.
Because those lofty things, carried in the hearts of men, especially fighting men, are the only difference between them and the barbarian jackals they fight against.

When our armed forces turn loose of their honor, you will see. And what is being promulgated, right here in these pages, is how that begins.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2017, 09:37:10 pm »
I sometimes wonder what is left of that unique American spirit. Our schools no longer teach virtue (or anything for that matter), people no longer attend church, what few halls of Freemasonry (or similar organizations) that are left are mocked or shunned.

What values do we judge our own action by? We have lost our square to know if our actions our right. We have lost our measure to judge the consequences of what we do. What are we?
I truly believe half the horrid crimes we're seeing today wouldn't have happened if the perpetrators had attended church or even vacation Bible school. The current generation of children and their parents - at least in my small opioid-riddled community - appear to be completely ignorant of the concept of right and wrong.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2017, 10:00:47 pm »
4chan, 8chan, et al are a bunch of kids.  This isn't some fascist list-keeping by the so-called "Alt-Right" that some of you fear.  It's a bunch of kids that managed to hack sites where Antifa and other far-left anti-protesters signed up to protest and do damage to others such as bashing skulls at protest rallies.  They got the information to help identify those that are seen later on tape indeed bashing skulls to give to the police.  They also wanted to know who was behind the scenes and organizing these events.

Frankly, Antifa brought this upon themselves by wearing masks and hurting people thinking they would be anonymous.  It was like waving a red flag in front of a bull with skillz.  They should have known the kids would try to find a way to identify them.

My bet is the police used what is called "doxxing" to identify the college lecturer with the bicycle lock. And if they needed it, they would accept outside assistance. (probably not acknowledge it unless necessary, however)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2017, 10:04:19 pm »

Shortly after World War II began,  the Allies announced that they would only bomb military targets,  and leave civilians alone.   Within a year,  they had shifted to bombing civilians as an essential part of the war effort. 

100,000 people were burned to death in Dresden in a single attack.
Dresden, Hamburg, Berlin, Tokyo are on the list........

The town I lived in, in Germany was bombed several times during the war. It was along both sides of a major river, with industrial activity.

Many lives were lost. War is hell, and no amount of high-minded pontificating makes it any other way.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2017, 10:09:51 pm »
I would put the idea first employed in the knights of Occitaine. It is their bards that first sing of warriors finding mercy to be honorable. Those fleeing Catholic\Frankish destruction found their way to Brittany, and onward to Britain, where it melded well into Celtic Common Law... Ensconced therein in the concept of Noblesse Oblige, the Stations of the Heart, and the Common Law itself. And that found it's way to America in a thousand different ways... The Cowboy Way among them.

Here, might does not make right. The ends do not justify the means. Mercy more than justice.

When these things pass, America will be truly gone, and the Great Experiment will be truly lost.
Because those lofty things, carried in the hearts of men, especially fighting men, are the only difference between them and the barbarian jackals they fight against.

When our armed forces turn loose of their honor, you will see. And what is being promulgated, right here in these pages, is how that begins.

Adomnan, who I cited, would have provided bases for said Knights of Occitan and Celtic Common law, since he wrote Law Of Innocents,  around 697.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2017, 12:35:55 am »
Making lists of political opponents; seems like a pretty irresponsible thing to do.
Stalinesque. Of course, they had ways to keep list short, da?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2017, 01:02:15 am »
You do realize this isn't just Antifa, right?  They were pulling names of people who simply signed petitions and spoke out on the internet.

Do we really want this type of mob rule on either side?

What if tomorrow your beliefs are the ones targeted? What if you are doxxed as whatever the most hated group of the day is because you simply had an opinion out of the norm or belonged to the wrong forum?

Sounds pretty Nazi to me.  Maybe I am on the list.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2017, 01:11:29 am »

It's wrong plain and simple.

There was a time that a lot Conservatives used to believe in Ethics and decency and never advocate crap like this.

@kevindavis

Last night I got into a rather heated discussion with a friend.  She thinks it was fine for a president to call for a private company to fires its employees.  I said, okay, but we're the party of small government.  We want the feds to butt out.  So is that still true, or not?

Her response---"I really don't care. They do it so why shouldn't we."   :shrug:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2017, 01:14:44 am »
@kevindavis

Last night I got into a rather heated discussion with a friend.  She thinks it was fine for a president to call for a private company to fires its employees.  I said, okay, but we're the party of small government.  We want the feds to butt out.  So is that still true, or not?

I have a personal rule to keep myself in check if my values are consistent or if I am being caught up in the political game. Replace whatever Republican I'm talking about with a Democrat and see if I would still agree with the action.

So, in this example. What if Obama called out the NFL to fire Tim Tebow or others for taking a knee in payer?  What would we be saying? 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 01:15:24 am by AbaraXas »

Silver Pines

« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2017, 01:14:58 am »
I want there to be a future.   

@DiogenesLamp

When we're as corrupt as the left, there is no future.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2017, 01:15:12 am »
@CatherineofAragon I've seen quite a few formerly small government conservatives who have changed their tune in the past year.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2017, 01:16:23 am »
@kevindavis

@CatherineofAragon

Sad. Real sad.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Silver Pines

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2017, 01:16:40 am »
Yet at war's end the Jews formed a nation, with the motto "Never Again."

The warriors must fight to defend all, even the philosophers that cower behind the lines, to pontificate and opine about morality, ethics, and so forth.

@truth_seeker

Who are these warriors and have they managed to push themselves out of their recliners yet?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2017, 01:19:10 am »
@DiogenesLamp

@CatherineofAragon
@DiogenesLamp

For all of the attacks on the Clintons about morality we to have to talk the talk..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2017, 01:26:22 am »
@truth_seeker

Who are these warriors and have they managed to push themselves out of their recliners yet?

Silver Pines

« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2017, 01:36:04 am »
Well, hell....so was Capt. John Simcoe.    @CatherineofAragon     :laugh:

But he was sent to respond to the American tactics.

@DCPatriot

You rang?   :laugh:

Don't be hatin'!

Silver Pines

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2017, 01:41:15 am »
@kevindavis

At that point, what do you even say?

@CatherineofAragon

I don't know at this point.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2017, 03:40:56 am »
@kevindavis

What does someone, who happens to be a member of the government,  calling for employers to fire employees who are being @$$es,  have to do with abuse of government power? 

Trump is entitled to his own opinions,  even if he happens to be the leader of the executive branch.  So long as he doesn't try to use government power to force anyone to do anything,  it isn't a federal anything.  It's a man expressing an opinion,  and one with which I happen to agree. 

They want to protest?  They can do it on their own time.  People don't tune into football games because they are looking for another dose of politics.  Entertainers taking unpopular and controversial positions that will likely piss off 50% of their audience,  are being incredibly stupid from a business perspective.   Firing obnoxious trouble makers is one way that might have saved their industry a lot of heart ache. 

And that is a valid point.  They ignore laws and principles when it suits their goals to do so.  It is foolhardy for us to play Calvinball.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2017, 03:52:23 am »
@DiogenesLamp

Philosophical statement that doesn't actually mean anything beyond "virtue signaling".   There is going to be a future.  It may be a socialist hell in which millions die or suffer in poverty,  as in what past socialist experiments have achieved,  (and current ones. See Venezuela) but there is going to be a future. 

We can wax namby pamby about not getting our hands dirty,  or we can fight with whatever methods are necessary to achieve a better future than socialist death.

You talk about principles,  but from my perspective,  the greater principle is to prevent horrible suffering by stopping the socialist hell from getting here in the first place. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —