Author Topic: John McCain slams Trump in Italy, recommits to America's role in world  (Read 1805 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said that America is still committed to traditional alliances and values, despite doubts that have emerged due to the "actions and statements of our president."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccain-slams-trump-in-italy-recommits-to-americas-role-in-world/article/2633280

This MAC needs a muzzle.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: John McCain slams Trump in Italy, recommits to America's role in world
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 02:21:27 pm »
McCain has another temper tantrum because he is not POTUS and Trump is. We all know that McCain is a lame duck Senator. Why wouldn't he want to go out with dignity instead of in a perpetual huff of childish pique?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 02:21:58 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 02:24:24 pm »
McCain has another temper tantrum because he is not POTUS and Trump is. We all know that McCain is a lame duck Senator. Why wouldn't he want to go out with dignity instead of in a perpetual huff of childish pique?

He has gone so far down the road of stupid he must have decided to finish that journey.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 02:26:29 pm »
It's time for the Senate to censure him.  They won't, but it's time.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2017, 02:27:46 pm »
Obviously being president is on McCain's bucket list.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 02:35:42 pm »
Obviously being president is on McCain's bucket list.

He is going to die crying. That is unfortunate. That dignity thing.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 02:42:35 pm »
In almost everything McCain says and does, whether he knows it consciously or not, what he is subconsciously saying to these foreign crowds is, "I'm sorry that Trump is the President and not me. I know that you all know that I would be a much better President than Trump."

And in the Senate he is actively working to make that statement a fact by sabotaging and undermining anything/everything Trump tries to do. McCain wants revenge against Trump and against America in general for electing him. And he will do whatever it takes to get it.

After all, what does he care? A year from now he won't have a care in the world, no matter what happens.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 02:49:38 pm »
He has become too dangerous.

I wonder what his final act will be?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 03:02:41 pm »
I thought McCain was terminally ill.  How is he able to travel so far in his condition?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 03:10:32 pm »
I thought McCain was terminally ill.  How is he able to travel so far in his condition?

Normal people use about 10% of their brain. McCain uses about 1% of his. That leaves 99% of his brain for the cancer to attack before it has any effect on him.

FWIW, I have an old friend I recently saw after a couple of months went by from the last time we talked. He told me in that 2 months the docs had cut 3 pieces of the same kind of cancer out of his head. He talked and acted the same as always.

Offline anubias

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 03:22:13 pm »
He has become too dangerous.

I wonder what his final act will be?

Let's hope he doesn't procrastinate. It should be a doozie.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2017, 03:37:20 pm »
Is this McCain's bitterness talking or the deterioration of his brain? Hard to tell. He is shameful.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Wingnut

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2017, 06:09:56 pm »
Is this McCain's bitterness talking or the deterioration of his brain? Hard to tell. He is shameful.

I am looking forward to his published obituary. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2017, 06:55:01 pm »
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said that America is still committed to traditional alliances and values, despite doubts that have emerged due to the "actions and statements of our president."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-mccain-slams-trump-in-italy-recommits-to-americas-role-in-world/article/2633280

This MAC needs a muzzle.

We seem to agree.  He needs a muzzle.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2017, 07:08:06 pm »
   Fortunately with the ultimate passing of this SOB, Arizonians have a good shot at getting their GOP Party back and with the dumping of Flake this primary, that's the icing on the cake for them.....
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 07:09:16 pm »
   Fortunately with the ultimate passing of this SOB, Arizonians have a good shot at getting their GOP Party back and with the dumping of Flake this primary, that's the icing on the cake for them.....

I sure would like to understand why they keep electing him time and again. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2017, 07:19:55 pm »
   I think it's because he OWNS the Arizona GOP, they will carry him out feet first, just like Robert Byrd. It's not unlike John Cornyn in Texas, Ted was a Fluke, politically, he was against the whole state GOP structure and still managed to pull it off, as you already know @Sanguine
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2017, 07:22:52 pm »
We seem to agree.  He needs a muzzle.
I'm disgusted by anyone that goes to a foriegn country to denigrate America or it's leadership, I don't care who the President is, Mcain is a sleaze,.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2017, 07:44:07 pm »
   I think it's because he OWNS the Arizona GOP, they will carry him out feet first, just like Robert Byrd. It's not unlike John Cornyn in Texas, Ted was a Fluke, politically, he was against the whole state GOP structure and still managed to pull it off, as you already know @Sanguine

Cornyn stays under the radar - he's not out there being obnoxious like McCain.  And, he's a "moderate", again unlike McCain. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2017, 08:33:28 pm »
I sure would like to understand why they keep electing him time and again.

That's a question I've asked myself many times and I was in disbelief when he was actually the GOP nominee.  There is a push from within the GOP to keep the RINO incumbents in Washington.  I wish him no suffering and feel compassion for him in dealing with a horrible disease, but I will be glad when he is no longer Senator.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 08:39:23 pm »
I think I asked @Cyber Liberty why he keeps getting reelected. I believe Cyber said the alternatives were worse.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2017, 08:51:50 pm »
I think I asked @Cyber Liberty why he keeps getting reelected. I believe Cyber said the alternatives were worse.

No, @bigheadfred, Cyber says he keeps getting reelected because "Independents" (Which most Dems register as) are allowed to vote in Republican Primaries. 

@Sanguine
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 08:53:57 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 08:57:00 pm »
No, @bigheadfred, Cyber says he keeps getting reelected because "Independents" (Which most Dems register as) are allowed to vote in Republican Primaries. 

@Sanguine

Isn't that the same thing?  Idaho Repubs closed their primaries a few years back.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2017, 08:59:40 pm »
Isn't that the same thing?  Idaho Repubs closed their primaries a few years back.

Not really.  Never going to get a rotten Senator like McCain out when we have Dems picking our candidates for us.  I don't see the AZ Legislature having the guts to close the Primaries.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 09:04:06 pm »
Not really.  Never going to get a rotten Senator like McCain out when we have Dems picking our candidates for us.  I don't see the AZ Legislature having the guts to close the Primaries.

So what you are telling me is the Dems in actuality ensure McCain winning because he is one of them?