Author Topic: WOW! #FakeNews Media Refuses to Show MASSIVE CROWD OF SCREAMING SUPPORTERS Greeting Trumps in Texas (MUST SEE VIDEO)  (Read 606 times)

rangerrebew

WOW! #FakeNews Media Refuses to Show MASSIVE CROWD OF SCREAMING SUPPORTERS Greeting Trumps in Texas (MUST SEE VIDEO)
August 29, 2017 by Jim Hoft 152 Comments

THOUSANDS OF TEXANS LINED THE STREET TODAY IN CORPUS CHRISTI TO GREET PRESIDENT TRUMP AND FIRST LADY MELANIA TRUMP

Charlie Spiering posted this photo today in Texas.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/massive-crowd-lines-street-corpus-christi-welcome-president-trump-first-lady-melania-trump/

The protesters started screaming, “USA! USA!…” when the president and First Lady arrived.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:11:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Thousands
?????

At least 100 people greeted the President and First Lady when they landed in Texas.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
?????

Trump's bizarre fixation with crowd size and "ratings" extend to his groupies as well.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Trump's bizarre fixation with crowd size and "ratings" extend to his groupies as well.

Aye.

Offline Suppressed

Democrats show up to protest him, and they're attacked for spending time there and not helping the relief efforts.

Trump groupies show up, and it's just wonderful.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

That headline is doing its own screaming. 

Offline bolobaby

It was massive, I tell you. Massive. Just like his hands!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Silver Pines

Offline Applewood

This  hurricane is a tragedy of epic proportions.  It is not a presidential campaign photo op.  Unless Trump was going in his bib overalls and a shovel in hand, he should have stayed home.  Showing up at a catastrophe like this, trolling for votes for a second term run, when he has only been in office 8 or so months in first term, is crass and despicable.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He'd get griped either way, whether he went there or not, by people who don't like him in the first place.  These "Trump goes to TX" stories mean nothing to me.  I do find it noteworthy Obama hardly went to these things, sometimes did, and nobody cared either way.

Meh.  I'm just worried about all the lives that have been turned upside down.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Jim Hoft is not helping. This is not the time for political gloating and even the President knows it. He is being childish, like always.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
This  hurricane is a tragedy of epic proportions.  It is not a presidential campaign photo op.  Unless Trump was going in his bib overalls and a shovel in hand, he should have stayed home.  Showing up at a catastrophe like this, trolling for votes for a second term run, when he has only been in office 8 or so months in first term, is crass and despicable.

Those hats aren't going to sell themselves... :whistle:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Jim Hoft is not helping. This is not the time for political gloating and even the President knows it. He is being childish, like always.

Yep, not only do his numbers contradict his own story, even the story that 'fake news' isn't reporting it is fake. A quick search through articles on this visit show many are covering those greeting him.
http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=trump%2C+corpus%2C+crowd&qs=n&form=QBNT&sp=-1&pq=undefined&sc=0-19&sk=&cvid=046D5386E5E24ABA925090973FC4B27B