Author Topic: Replacing the Republican Party  (Read 35138 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Replacing the Republican Party
« Reply #425 on: August 23, 2017, 10:56:34 pm »
What a bunch of crybaby, false butthurt, bullcrap.
All y'all need to go back to kindergarten.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #426 on: August 23, 2017, 10:57:01 pm »

Your just baiting us azzhole NeverTrumpers with that dribble aren't you @aligncare

Believe it or not, I believe every word I wrote to be true. Out of respect for their privacy, I can't divulge their names, however.  :silly:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:58:57 pm by aligncare »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #427 on: August 23, 2017, 10:58:34 pm »
And, on a tread regarding replacing the Republican Party, the subject of Donald Trump is completely on topic, NeverTrump is completely on topic. Donald Trump has redefined politics today and uncovered the greatest rift in the Republican Party since Goldwater.

@aligncare

Sadly ironic that on a thread about replacing the RNC the biggest agent for change we've seen is so condemned.  Many reasons I didn't want Trump but he is definitely threatening the power structure.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline corbe

« Reply #428 on: August 23, 2017, 10:58:43 pm »
And, on a tread regarding replacing the Republican Party, the subject of Donald Trump is completely on topic, NeverTrump is completely on topic. Donald Trump has redefined politics today and uncovered the greatest rift in the Republican Party since Goldwater.

President Trump IS the Republican Party, WE Conservatives left it awhile back, if there is a chasm, it's because yall can't get your shit together.  Don't have to be Ms Cleo to predict that was gonna happen.

PS: No doubt in my mind that a President Cruz would have had major difficulties dealing with those imbeciles, also.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #429 on: August 23, 2017, 10:59:38 pm »
What a bunch of crybaby, false butthurt, bullcrap.
All y'all need to go back to kindergarten.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

@roamer_1

Are you really threatened that much?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #430 on: August 23, 2017, 10:59:53 pm »
You're saying no one here we interact with everyday has a visceral dislike of Donald Trump? Astounding.

I'm saying that you and a few others around here need to get over your damned selves and move on!  Biggest bunch of sore winners I have ever encountered by far!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #431 on: August 23, 2017, 11:01:02 pm »
You're saying no one here we interact with everyday has a visceral dislike of Donald Trump? Astounding.

About the same percentage that Love him deeply, no matter what.  The rest of us are just along for the ride because we really have no choice at this point. Quite entertaining so far, I must say.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #432 on: August 23, 2017, 11:01:52 pm »

President Trump IS the Republican Party, WE Conservatives left it awhile back, if there is a chasm, it's because yall can't get your shit together.  Don't have to be Ms Cleo to predict that was gonna happen.

PS: No doubt in my mind that a President Cruz would have had major difficulties dealing with those imbeciles, also.

Donald Trump has done so much of what conservatives have been crying for for many years in his first 7-8 months of office, I simply don't have time to list it all. And he's just getting started.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #433 on: August 23, 2017, 11:03:41 pm »

@corbe

Normally the President would be considered the party leader.  It's quite obvious the GOP has rejected him.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #434 on: August 23, 2017, 11:04:18 pm »
I'm saying that you and a few others around here need to get over your damned selves and move on!  Biggest bunch of sore winners I have ever encountered by far!

Thank you, Bigun. Your suggestion for my self improvement is duly noted and appreciated.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #435 on: August 23, 2017, 11:06:00 pm »
@roamer_1

Are you really threatened that much?

@driftdiver
Not threatened at all. I ain't the one whining for safe spaces.
All I am is disgusted.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #436 on: August 23, 2017, 11:07:43 pm »
Thank you, Bigun. Your suggestion for my self improvement is duly noted and appreciated.

Good!  This crap is getting REALLY tiresome!  I was and still remain a Cruzer Donald J. Trump is the president and I have fully come to grips with the fact.  Maybe you should as well!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

« Reply #437 on: August 23, 2017, 11:09:18 pm »
Donald Trump has done so much of what conservatives have been crying for for many years in his first 7-8 months of office, I simply don't have time to list it all. And he's just getting started.

Donald Trump has appointed Gorsuch, (Thank You, also Sen. Cruz) and a few excellent Cabinet members, cut back a ton of economy crippling regulations, put the EPA on a leash, all the rest is just show and tell. IMHO

Vets are still dying in record numbers, DACA (EO) is still on the books, but the MSM is pissed, so I should be happy, right?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #438 on: August 23, 2017, 11:09:33 pm »
Good!  This crap is getting REALLY tiresome!  I was and still remain a Cruzer Donald J. Trump is the president and I have fully come to grips with the fact.  Maybe you should as well!

:amen:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #439 on: August 23, 2017, 11:11:32 pm »

He sure has done a lot more than Presidents Dole, McCain, Romney and 2016 #nevertrump choice have.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #440 on: August 23, 2017, 11:11:58 pm »

Well I hope I don't disappoint you, being a Cruzer and all. Very important Trump keeps all the support he can.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #441 on: August 23, 2017, 11:12:26 pm »

ditto
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #442 on: August 23, 2017, 11:14:03 pm »
Well I hope I don't disappoint you, being a Cruzer and all. Very important Trump keeps all the support he can.

Too late!  You already have

did it for you
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 11:39:54 pm by mystery-ak »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #443 on: August 23, 2017, 11:16:04 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Why do you always have to use a negative to refer to someone who doesnt condemn trump on whatever the current attack Trump talking point of the day?

Can't you show respect for a fellow American?
Not once in that post did I attack Trump. Not once in that post did I attack anyone. If you want to be offended, have at, enjoy! It's still a nominally free country and everyone should have a hobby. Enjoy, fellow Citizen!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #444 on: August 23, 2017, 11:17:34 pm »
Apparently we need a thread with a list of words that are allowed that won't hurt the littles feelings.  Then we don't have to waste a whole page of what was an interesting conversation on this dumbeffery.  Sorry to the little old ladies whose delicates are disturbed by my bluntness.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #445 on: August 23, 2017, 11:21:27 pm »
You can ADD the name 'jerk' to the list. Apparently it passes the selection committee.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 11:24:42 pm by aligncare »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #446 on: August 23, 2017, 11:24:17 pm »

As the Mod noted earlier in the thread - this is what the Trump Faithful/Trump Militant/Trump Supporters/AlwaysTrump/GOP Party Hacks/Establishment Bootlickers ALWAYS, ALWAYS do to threads that hit too close to home with the truth, which is to say it is the same exact tactic the Communist Left does to anyone noting the truth within their spheres of influence...

... they turn the thread into an insult brawl to get the topic shut down.

Which if they succeed in doing, I will merely repost the OP, again and again.

Because the topic of discussion is the absolute necessity of replacing the Republican Party as your party if you are a Conservative, because it needs to go the way of the Whigs.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #447 on: August 23, 2017, 11:25:16 pm »
We can leave the name 'jerk' off that list. Apparently it passes the selection committee.

There's a committee?  I think you should tell the greenhorns about "the committee."  In all fairness.  I'm waiting with baited breath to hear about the committee of which you speak.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #448 on: August 23, 2017, 11:29:46 pm »
There's a committee?  I think you should tell the greenhorns about "the committee."  In all fairness.  I'm waiting with baited breath to hear about the committee of which you speak.

I made a mistake on the post you quoted. You have to go back up to see the correction.

I misread it. This is a list of approved slurs we can call each other. Won't that be fun. Would you like that, kiddies?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #449 on: August 23, 2017, 11:30:06 pm »
I am head of that *committee*

@Bigun please edit your post...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34