Author Topic: Replacing the Republican Party  (Read 34908 times)

Online corbe

Re: Replacing the Republican Party
« Reply #750 on: August 25, 2017, 10:19:40 pm »
I just hope you still love me after my Jazzhead discussion.  I know @corbe won't.  He is so dam fickle.

Gee, @Emjay I have been one of your Strongest Supporters here, I enjoy your touch here so much, unique AND knowledgeable.     
   It broke my Heart last week when that episode unfolded. 
   I just tried to write it off as a 'woman thing' and move past it, but my heart still aches, cause Catherine's still gone.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #751 on: August 25, 2017, 10:19:46 pm »
There is a bit of a fallacy in that, imo. I simply don't like Cruz. I wouldn't have voted for him if he had been the candidate for POTUS.  So, does that mean I am not a true conservative, or you didn't factor people like me into your equation?

That's a fair point.  I suppose I'd say that if true conservatives didn't vote for the truest conservative guy in the race, then what chance does a "true conservative" party really have?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #752 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:17 pm »
Please ... I beg you, do not start on Cruz again.  You and @Right_in_Virginia are perhaps the most destructive people to the Trump cause when you tell vicious lies about Cruz just like Trump did for months.

I'm trying to like Trump.  He certainly hasn't mentioned Cruz in a while and I think he's done some good things and tried to do more, hampered by the weeniest Senate ever.

But shut the heck up about Cruz or I'll tell you what I really think.

Why the hell are you involving me in this  :bs: @Emjay     If you're referring to my assessment that Cruz made a stupid and self-wounding political mistake during the convention ....Let me be clear:  I really don't care if you agree.   It's my opinion, shared by many in the real world, and I'm sticking to it.  If my opinion causes you to turn on the POTUS, then so be it.  I won't be a hostage to your weathervane support for the President. 

Now go unwind with a glass of wine and enjoy your Friday evening.  (This is an order  ^-^   :beer: )

« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:39:22 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online corbe

« Reply #753 on: August 25, 2017, 10:29:14 pm »
   Did Not Post a Response under extreme duress.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #754 on: August 25, 2017, 10:37:25 pm »
   Did Not Post a Response under extreme duress.

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #755 on: August 25, 2017, 10:45:34 pm »
   Gee, @Emjay I have been one of your Strongest Supporters here, I enjoy your touch here so much, unique AND knowledgeable.     
   I just tried to write it off as a 'woman thing' and move past it, but my heart still aches, cause Catherine's still gone.

Yeah, I managed to miss all that.  But, I have noticed that Catherine is not here, and that makes me sad.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #756 on: August 25, 2017, 10:55:56 pm »
Yeah, I managed to miss all that.  But, I have noticed that Catherine is not here, and that makes me sad.

Me too.  She came here via my lifeline in The Refugee Thread, before it was The Lounge.   8888crybaby

We were good friends at TOS for years and years....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #757 on: August 25, 2017, 10:58:44 pm »
    @RoosGirl don't give me none of your LIP. I've been watching youtube Videos of how to SWIM, all afternoon, and I'm really Nervous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sMSSm0x2A

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #758 on: August 25, 2017, 11:03:08 pm »
Me too.  She came here via my lifeline in The Refugee Thread, before it was The Lounge.   8888crybaby

We were good friends at TOS for years and years....

And then we get stuck with the bleep that caused her to leave.  I'm not usually one to mince words and I sure as hell ain't going to mince words about that.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #759 on: August 25, 2017, 11:06:10 pm »
    @RoosGirl don't give me none of your LIP. I've been watching youtube Videos of how to SWIM, all afternoon, and I'm really Nervous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sMSSm0x2A

You know @corbe it gets to a point sometimes where certain people need to be told to STFU, and I think we are well past that point.  You can go back to learning how to swim if you don't have the stomach for it and I won't think any less of you, but I'm tired of the BS.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #760 on: August 25, 2017, 11:07:19 pm »

Oh, she's been here since she decided to totally diss me.  Just not as often. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #761 on: August 25, 2017, 11:07:31 pm »
And then we get stuck with the bleep that caused her to leave.  I'm not usually one to mince words and I sure as hell ain't going to mince words about that.

I very much doubt the bleep that caused her to leave knows that's what happened, and probably doesn't care a whit.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:09:02 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #762 on: August 25, 2017, 11:08:42 pm »
You know @corbe it gets to a point sometimes where certain people need to be told to STFU, and I think we are well past that point.  You can go back to learning how to swim if you don't have the stomach for it and I won't think any less of you, but I'm tired of the BS.

I really hope you know @corbe is being a wise-guy....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #763 on: August 25, 2017, 11:09:40 pm »

Well, it broke my heart when you decided to support two other women who were not me.

I hope you don't think it was all my fault because I have saved the insults I got from the 'ladies' in case I needed to be taken down a couple of pegs.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #764 on: August 25, 2017, 11:09:58 pm »

That would be, "Nope."
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #765 on: August 25, 2017, 11:10:36 pm »

Your comment regarding this is not needed nor wanted.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #766 on: August 25, 2017, 11:12:58 pm »

Especially when it's untrue.  She left, "Not as often" is a number equal to "zero."  And we miss her...more than other things.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #767 on: August 25, 2017, 11:13:18 pm »

Try some plaintive love songs.  I'm sure she's embarrassed because she said some unspeakable things to me, but I'm not mourning.

Online corbe

« Reply #768 on: August 25, 2017, 11:13:39 pm »

I miss the old days when we told each other to STFU, I will always love you.
  @RoosGirl you read malice or deceit in my comment and it wasn't in my heart, perhaps another failed attempt of mine to humor/snark.  I will apologize.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #769 on: August 25, 2017, 11:13:59 pm »
Way off topic and veering into never never land. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #770 on: August 25, 2017, 11:15:59 pm »
Try some plaintive love songs.  I'm sure she's embarrassed because she said some unspeakable things to me, but I'm not mourning.

In other words, STFU.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #771 on: August 25, 2017, 11:16:42 pm »
Time to move on.  Thread locked.