Author Topic: Disaster: Megyn’s Sunday Show’s ‘Initial Run’ Pulled After Just Eight Episodes  (Read 857 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
by TONY LEE
30 Jul 2017

The initial run of Megyn Kelly’s Sunday newsmagazine show will reportedly be taken off the air at least two episodes earlier than scheduled because of her disastrous ratings.

Last week, Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly set another viewership low with just 2.71 million total viewers. In the last three weeks, her show has failed to beat the years-old Dateline rerun the network ran in her show’s time slot when Kelly took a week off during the Fourth of July holiday weekend.

According to the New York Post, “Kelly’s ratings-challenged Sunday show was announced as a limited” run that would return after the football season. The network was reportedly angling for at least ten episodes but apparently decided to end Kelly’s misery after eight episodes as Kelly’s downward spiral in the ratings did not stop.

(more)
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/07/30/disaster-megyn-sunday-show-pulled-after-eight-poorly-rated-episodes/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

Meh.  I don't care.  One less talking head on tv. 

Used to be addicted to Fox.  Watched all the pundits.  No more.  Most of them don't know what they're talking about. 

Offline dfwgator

Nice investment there, NBC.

Offline aligncare

Megyn Kelly's the most overrated, overpaid, news personality roll out in history.

If you recall, she tried to take out Trump in that debate with her salacious opening question. Not about the issues, nothing about his position on thus and such. No, she tried to take him out. Who's on the outs now. LOL

It's not wise to go up against the Trump.

Offline libertybele

Gee, somehow I feel absolutely no sympathy for her.  While on FOX Kelly seemed more on the side of the liberals than conservatives and I was glad to see her leave. She tried to reinvent herself appearance wise with her shortened hairstyle and scanty clothing which I found a little strange. I had no desire to watch her on NBC, so I never tuned it.  It looks like I didn't miss anything.  I have a hunch this is the end of her 'political' reporting.  Maybe she can join the 'View' ... now that's a winner! She'd fit right in.  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

Not to fear, they're going to team her with Bill O'Reilly in a new show.

Offline libertybele

Not to fear, they're going to team her with Bill O'Reilly in a new show.

I like Bill.  Megyn on the other hand, to me, is nothing but a phony. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I found a copy of the message where they notified her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jUgWCAXxTQ

Offline endicom

I like Bill.  Megyn on the other hand, to me, is nothing but a phony.

I don't see either but O'Reilly has a reputation as a bully.

Silver Pines

Megyn Kelly's the most overrated, overpaid, news personality roll out in history.

If you recall, she tried to take out Trump in that debate with her salacious opening question. Not about the issues, nothing about his position on thus and such. No, she tried to take him out. Who's on the outs now. LOL

It's not wise to go up against the Trump.

@aligncare

Not quite.  Kelly didn't try to "take him out"; she asked him a question about a prominent part of his history which he would have had to address sooner rather than later.  Her opening question was: “You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.” 

Since it was true, it was a fair question, especially since the same couldn't be said of any other candidate on the stage. 

Salacious means lewd, vulgar, of a sexual nature, etc....how was her question salacious?

Offline dfwgator

Nothing compared to Katie Couric at CBS. Oh, by the way,  Yahoo News just canned the Perky One.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 11:58:25 pm by dfwgator »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@aligncare

Not quite.  Kelly didn't try to "take him out"; she asked him a question about a prominent part of his history which he would have had to address sooner rather than later.  Her opening question was: “You’ve called women you don’t like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals.” 

Since it was true, it was a fair question, especially since the same couldn't be said of any other candidate on the stage. 

Salacious means lewd, vulgar, of a sexual nature, etc....how was her question salacious?

@CatherineofAragon
It was clearly an attempt at sensationalism.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline endicom

Couric, with her reported $10,000,000 salary, is also reportedly out at Yahoo!.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
It was clearly an attempt at sensationalism.

@driftdiver

That description belongs to Trump's behavior, not to the person who addressed it.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
From the few glimpses I caught of MK it seemed like she was trying way too hard to be the next Nancy Grace...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA