Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18503 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
That's the hilarious thing about you party hacks stuck in the bubble of Mordor on the Potomac, your powers of deduction suck as bad as your ability to understand average Americans who don't live in the beltway. 

As a relative newby, I had no idea. It explains a lot, including the condescending sign-offs on most of her posts. All subsequent posts will be filtered through this information.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
As a relative newby, I had no idea. It explains a lot, including the condescending sign-offs on most of her posts. All subsequent posts will be filtered through this information.

She outs herself and has done so on numerous occasions:

.... Sessions's non-resignation has left more than one Washingtonian wondering if there's more going on than we are aware of.  The town is swimming in this---and it's a VERY small town with one degree of separation.  The "Sessions's thing" is talked about in Starbucks, over lunch, drinks at the Hay Adams, every shopper in every Georgetown boutique is spilling everything she's heard from her husband, hairdressers are working with recorders. There's no way to share this on TBR so you are at a disadvantage. 

...Simply put,  I'm living and working in the center of this storm and have more theories to consider than you are aware of.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:40:56 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Did Gowdy shed any light on who HE works for @mystery-ak ?   Other than dozens of clever sound bites, he's a rather useless waste of oxygen.
Finally the conservative voice of reason.  Yes Gowdy has to go.  Sessions has to go.  McConnell has to go.  Ryan has to go.  If they don't want to listen to the will of the People(36%) then they gotta go.

Burn It All Down!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
She outs herself and has done so on numerous occasions:

All that vast inside-the-Beltway knowledge and she deigns to converse with us? Just wow!

Theories schmeories. Here's what I know. Trump was a boorish, tacky, rude, thin-skinned, narcissistic oaf as a candidate in the primaries and in the general election. Using my powerful deductive reasoning skills, I'm going to assume this behavior is simply ingrained in him and will be his MO until his life on earth is done. He will always be settling a score, dissing someone, calling people names and whining because so few people speak highly of him. (One thing could make my assumption wrong -- he turns his life over to the Lord and lets Him make a new man out of him.)

I hope Sessions makes Trump fire him. I would highly recommend that he hold his ground and refuse to be bullied by Trump's incessant whining about him. Trump knows it won't go down well if he fires him. He would have already done it by now if he weren't concerned about the blowback. Surely he realizes his other cabinet members and staff are all looking on to see how Trump is going to handle this. Airing dirty laundry in public is so low-life and tacky, I just can't get over how people can continue to make excuses for him.   
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:04:52 am by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

OMG...really...I can't believe you said that..I guess that is how you reconcile Trumps actions.
AG Sessions should be thrilled to mentioned by The President of the United States so often.  At least Jeff knows The President of the United States is thinking about him.  I'm tots jealous. 

Trump is playing two hundred dimensional underwater midget chess.
With half his brain tied behind his back.

Sessions was lied about per his hearings, called a racist, practically a Klansman and is still called these names.

Oh sure, Trump is really humiliating him.  :silly:

As I former Republican I used to be called many of awful things by rats, but I don't think much of rats, so it didn't bother me much.  Perhaps being reminded daily of the Republican President's disapproval of me, and it being broadcast by Fake News to the world might be more stressful.

Now that I have quit the GOP after 25 years I couldn't care less what the POTUS had to say about me.  My opinion of him can't get worse.

I know that has proven untrue for the last 24 months but I think he hit rock bottom this week.

I love that it'll really piss you off if Trump takes a place on that mountain.   :silly:
I love that you think that is possible. ^-^

Offline Rivergirl

DT told the Ohio crowd that aside from President Lincoln he is the most presidential president EVER.
Oh really????????

Oceander

DT told the Ohio crowd that aside from President Lincoln he is the most presidential president EVER.
Oh really????????

Really?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Half the nation voted for Trump, the coasts may not be fond of him but I saw a map per approval ratings, roaring up to 60% in flyover country in some states, I know it was one of the Dakotas.

I mean if that is how one defines a cult, okay.

Come on, Tom, you know that's not true.  What was the real number - something like 19.6% of voters voted for Trump? 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If a picture of a man standing his ground and not saluting Hitler is not allowed, this trash should not be allowed either.

You know they've lost the argument when they trot out that "not voting for Trump is voting for abortion" meme.  Not sure where they got it, but it's a sure sign of failure.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Really?

He says crazy sh!t like that all the time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@TomSea

Are you really mocking @txradioguy's military service?  Seriously?

@CatherineofAragon it's ok. I'm used to comments like that from Libs and other small minded individuals who have nothing left to stand on when getting their backside handed to them in a political debate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You know they've lost the argument when they trot out that "not voting for Trump is voting for abortion" meme.  Not sure where they got it, but it's a sure sign of failure.

It's the exact same argument at "Not voting for Trump is a vote for Hillary," only in even louder hyperbole.  It's whatever pushes the buttons to infuriate the other side.  The definition of passive/aggressive at best, gaslighting at worse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I love that you think that is possible. ^-^

Cults of personality always put great big giant posters of their deities on walls.  Look at all the old pictures of China and USSR, and the new ones in N. Korea.

As a point of fact, Geologists have said for years that mountain could never withstand another figure carved there.  The granite would shatter and nothing would be left, which would be a perfect metaphor of life after Trump.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Come on, Tom, you know that's not true.  What was the real number - something like 19.6% of voters voted for Trump?

Nixon was far more popular and won 49 states yet you would be hard pressed to find a majority who claim they ever supported him. He had the support of his party and a large portion of the American people but his presidency couldn't survive his own paranoia.

Trump is far less popular, has marginal support from his party (due to his own behavior) and his paranoia is already tearing his administration apart from the inside. The fact is that his presidency simply can't survive and I think we all sense it. Even now I see a few of his staunchest supporters here trying to re position themselves as having warned us all.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nixon was far more popular and won 49 states yet you would be hard pressed to find a majority who claim they ever supported him. He had the support of his party and a large portion of the American people but his presidency couldn't survive his own paranoia.

Trump is far less popular, has marginal support from his party (due to his own behavior) and his paranoia is already tearing his administration apart from the inside. The fact is that his presidency simply can't survive and I think we all sense it. Even now I see a few of his staunchest supporters here trying to re position themselves as having warned us all.

What they're warning us about is an appalling lack of fealty to Trump.
I will NOT comply.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
What they're warning us about is an appalling lack of fealty to Trump.

Aye.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He's already up there...on the back side...

One of those looks like 0bama's tuxedo pants, and one of the others has a striking resemblance to Hillary's Mao pantsuit.

Silver Pines

@Right_in_Virginia

One really shouldn't even pay attention to such posts, it has nothing to do with the topic, never mind that this poster like most NTs stands on the same side as Planned Parenthood with the abortion issue though they proclaim to be Christian and pro-life, stood up for the white supremacist society of the Old South, knocking Abraham Lincoln just like the Commander in Chief is dissed on a constant basis here. Okay fine, but is this on topic?

@TomSea

I love it when I start the day laughing.  Thank you! 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Oh, do stop whining and do stop preaching @INVAR .  I have removed the (very funny and very fitting :laugh:) gif.  I completely forgot you go through these threads devoid of humor.  I also forgot you've most likely not been to a movie in 25 years, --- most especially Raiders of the Lost Ark ---which explains why you didn't recognize the clip.  My bad.  My very, very, very bad.  (I'm shaking a pointed finger at myself)

Now both of you, please climb down from your soapbox and rest easy tonight.  All is well.

@RoosGirl

@Right_in_Virginia

My dear FRiend, it appears you're guilty of 'Bitchcraft'.

... the art of pissing people off by telling them the truth.    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Right_in_Virginia

My dear FRiend, it appears you're guilty of 'Bitchcraft'.

... the art of pissing people off by telling them the truth.    ^-^

More like a passive aggressive grouch who wouldn't know or accept the truth right now if it landed in her lap like a brick.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Silver Pines

The only "Oath of Loyalty" I know of is the Oath to the Constitution.   I don't think any freeman owes an oath of loyalty to any other man.

@Cyber Liberty

Totally agree.  Imagine what George Washington would say if he were alive to see people demanding loyalty to the man in the White House. 

That's if he could even speak after the shock of seeing who and what we elected.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
More like a passive aggressive grouch who wouldn't know or accept the truth right now if it landed in her lap like a brick.

Uh-huh....

She's been absolutely correct regarding everything "TRUMP", since July 2015.

You, OTOH.....    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald