Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18506 times)

Offline RoosGirl

I heard that bird dogs were doing incredible damage @RoosGirl

Hey!  No disparaging my bird dogs!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
No one impresses me if they are using their stars and stripes to bully someone. @CatherineofAragon

Capiche! You say enough dirty things to begin with. Take a look in the mirror.

Seems like Trump is the Commander in Chief; maybe some folks should have something said back to them. There is an oath of loyalty.

I guess, NTs have a safe space to believe they can say anything.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:18:36 am by TomSea »

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

LOL this thread gets funnier by the minute.

Capiche?  :silly:

Offline ConservativeGranny

I don't know how Sessions and his family can continue to bear this humiliation...

Look at it another way. I'm not so sure it's Sessions who is being humiliated.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Seems like Trump is the Commander in Chief; maybe some folks should have something said back to them. There is an oath of loyalty.

That's funny.

I do not recall any oath of loyalty required to any office or any man, ONLY to the Constitution.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I'm incredulous that anyone is incredulous that Trump would behave in this manner. Most people who voted for him knew what he was like before they did so.

I had nothing more than a passing awareness of the man before he decided to conveniently turn conservative and throw his hat into the presidential ring. I never saw his reality show, so I have no idea if he was an @$$hole on it. I'm not inclined to watch pageants, so I had no knowledge of how he conducted himself with regard to those events. I didn't follow his social life since I'm not much for celebrities and/or pop culture. Trump was a clean slate for me, but it didn't take long to figure out what he is. He's a rude, bullying huckster who, despite all his money and exposure to the finest social circles, hasn't a clue how to behave in polite society. He has such rough edges, he makes hicks and hillbillies look polished. If you covered the name on that tweet someone posted earlier, people would swear that was posted by an underage troll who should be working on his homework instead of trying to impress others with his smarts. Seriously, is anyone truly surprised by his public dissing of Sessions? Anyone? Anyone?

And OMG what pretzeling I've seen on this thread tonight! Dems don't have anything on folks from our side of the aisle. Manipulating the media?!??  :silly: Please! Give a ***Depends Alert*** before typing something like that!

To the one who fussed because there were 45 mean posts about Trump... I think you could use a safe space. TOS would probably welcome you. BTW, wasn't there an area of this board that provided a safe space for Trumpsters? Or am I having a senior moment? It seems like I remember that it was at the top, and you weren't allowed to post anything negative about Trump. Maybe it's still there.  :shrug:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online DB

This whole thing would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Apparently, Sessions is not going to let Trump insult him into quitting.  Trump is going have to pull the plug himself.

A lot of things Sessions is wrong on, but I gotta admire him for this.

His first mistake (not counting the Trump endorsement) was taking the job. This was a predictable outcome. Trump has no principles that others can anchor to when things get tough other than no matter what it won't be his fault. Once they hitch their wagon to him they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. He cannot be satisfied because the goal posts move daily from beneath them.

At this point only a fool would take the job.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Look at it another way. I'm not so sure it's Sessions who is being humiliated.

Sessions isn't the one who appears to be losing the ability to control himself.

Its fascinating to watch but unfortunately its extraordinarily damaging to the nation.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It's all theater for his fans.  Designed to keep them entertained.  After all, his fans for the most part only know him from reality TV. 

I honestly wanted Trump to succeed, but lately, I keep hoping for something that will remove him from office, so a more rational person can take over.  This reality TV presidency has to end. 

But then again, according to Trump supporters, I'm a hater.   

I was hoping that Trump would succeed also.  And he could still do so in a lot of ways.  Why can't a health care bill get passed?  I don't think that's Trump's fault.

If ONLY he could shut up for a week or two and let things settle down.  Most of all this is caused by Trump's own Big Mouth.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I'm incredulous that anyone is incredulous that Trump would behave in this manner. Most people who voted for him knew what he was like before they did so.

I had nothing more than a passing awareness of the man before he decided to conveniently turn conservative and throw his hat into the presidential ring. I never saw his reality show, so I have no idea if he was an @$$hole on it. I'm not inclined to watch pageants, so I had no knowledge of how he conducted himself with regard to those events. I didn't follow his social life since I'm not much for celebrities and/or pop culture. Trump was a clean slate for me, but it didn't take long to figure out what he is. He's a rude, bullying huckster who, despite all his money and exposure to the finest social circles, hasn't a clue how to behave in polite society. He has such rough edges, he makes hicks and hillbillies look polished. If you covered the name on that tweet someone posted earlier, people would swear that was posted by an underage troll who should be working on his homework instead of trying to impress others with his smarts. Seriously, is anyone truly surprised by his public dissing of Sessions? Anyone? Anyone?

And OMG what pretzeling I've seen on this thread tonight! Dems don't have anything on folks from our side of the aisle. Manipulating the media?!??  :silly: Please! Give a ***Depends Alert*** before typing something like that!

To the one who fussed because there were 45 mean posts about Trump... I think you could use a safe space. TOS would probably welcome you. BTW, wasn't there an area of this board that provided a safe space for Trumpsters? Or am I having a senior moment? It seems like I remember that it was at the top, and you weren't allowed to post anything negative about Trump. Maybe it's still there.  :shrug:

Yes, there was.  Maybe there still is. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

It'll be a safe space for Trumpers when certain things are outlawed by administration, like the obvious, they may as well have been for Hillary, off limits, or squawking about Never Trumpers basically being on the same side as pro-choicers.

So, until then, this is just discourse. There are ways that in fact, a safe space is in place for NTs.

Offline TomSea

That you would even allow your mind to contemplate such a thing is beyond sickening, and evidentiary of the cult of worship people like you possess for your political messiah.

No different than the cultists for Obama daydreamed about having his image carved for perpetuity.

@Right_in_Virginia

One really shouldn't even pay attention to such posts, it has nothing to do with the topic, never mind that this poster like most NTs stands on the same side as Planned Parenthood with the abortion issue though they proclaim to be Christian and pro-life, stood up for the white supremacist society of the Old South, knocking Abraham Lincoln just like the Commander in Chief is dissed on a constant basis here. Okay fine, but is this on topic?

Offline TomSea

Half the nation voted for Trump, the coasts may not be fond of him but I saw a map per approval ratings, roaring up to 60% in flyover country in some states, I know it was one of the Dakotas.

I mean if that is how one defines a cult, okay.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 04:27:16 am by TomSea »

Silver Pines

Are  you really ignoring all of txradioguy's ad hom attacks on anyone who supports our president? Seriously?  Is that all you Never Trumper's have in your safe space is to make all matters personal?

@TomSea

You mock a man's service to his country and then complain about personal remarks.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Half the nation voted for Trump, the coasts may not be fond of him but I saw a map per approval ratings, roaring up to 60% in flyover country in some states, I know it was one of the Dakotas.

I mean if that is how one defines a cult, okay.

I have learned to not trust polls.  They're operated by "journalists," so they lie.  Doesn't matter what side you're on, doesn't matter if you like what they say today.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

No one impresses me if they are using their stars and stripes to bully someone. @CatherineofAragon

Capiche! You say enough dirty things to begin with. Take a look in the mirror.

I guess, NTs have a safe space to believe they can say anything.

@TomSea

Are you feeling bullied, Tom?  I'm sorry.  Is there a place you can go to feel safe?

I'm pretty sure "capiche" is a question, not an exclamation.  But I'm also sure you have to be a member of an Italian crime family to use it with any degree of credence.

As for safe spaces to say what you want and oaths of loyalty, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Offline RoosGirl

@Right_in_Virginia

One really shouldn't even pay attention to such posts, it has nothing to do with the topic, never mind that this poster like most NTs stands on the same side as Planned Parenthood with the abortion issue though they proclaim to be Christian and pro-life, stood up for the white supremacist society of the Old South, knocking Abraham Lincoln just like the Commander in Chief is dissed on a constant basis here. Okay fine, but is this on topic?

If a picture of a man standing his ground and not saluting Hitler is not allowed, this trash should not be allowed either.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@TomSea

Are you feeling bullied, Tom?  I'm sorry.  Is there a place you can go to feel safe?

I'm pretty sure "capiche" is a question, not an exclamation.  But I'm also sure you have to be a member of an Italian crime family to use it with any degree of credence.

As for safe spaces to say what you want and oaths of loyalty, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

The only "Oath of Loyalty" I know of is the Oath to the Constitution.   I don't think any freeman owes an oath of loyalty to any other man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
If a picture of a man standing his ground and not saluting Hitler is not allowed, this trash should not be allowed either.
That's okay.  The irony of these same people touting the percentages of people in flyover country who support and salute Trump as some kind of contradiction against the True Believer cult of personality status they have erected around Trump, is hilarious.

If you follow that logic about poll numbers, it means that an entire nation saluting a madman in a funny moustache is not a cult.

However, posting a pic of one man refusing to salute.... well, that's offensive.

But posting an animated gif to illustrate what their minds contemplate doing to me when they read my stuff, well... even though that movie takes place at the same time that Germans were saluting He Who Must Not Be Named Or Compared, is yet another amusing irony.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online roamer_1

I love that it'll really piss you off if Trump takes a place on that mountain.   :silly:

Maybe... but he'll be around the other side where all the asses are

Online Right_in_Virginia

That's okay.  The irony of these same people touting the percentages of people in flyover country who support and salute Trump as some kind of contradiction against the True Believer cult of personality status they have erected around Trump, is hilarious.

If you follow that logic about poll numbers, it means that an entire nation saluting a madman in a funny moustache is not a cult.

However, posting a pic of one man refusing to salute.... well, that's offensive.

But posting an animated gif to illustrate what their minds contemplate doing to me when they read my stuff, well... even though that movie takes place at the same time that Germans were saluting He Who Must Not Be Named Or Compared, is yet another amusing irony.

Oh, do stop whining and do stop preaching @INVAR .  I have removed the (very funny and very fitting :laugh:) gif.  I completely forgot you go through these threads devoid of humor.  I also forgot you've most likely not been to a movie in 25 years, --- most especially Raiders of the Lost Ark ---which explains why you didn't recognize the clip.  My bad.  My very, very, very bad.  (I'm shaking a pointed finger at myself)

Now both of you, please climb down from your soapbox and rest easy tonight.  All is well.

@RoosGirl

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 05:29:16 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
His first mistake (not counting the Trump endorsement) was taking the job. This was a predictable outcome. Trump has no principles that others can anchor to when things get tough other than no matter what it won't be his fault. Once they hitch their wagon to him they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. He cannot be satisfied because the goal posts move daily from beneath them.

At this point only a fool would take the job.

Trump is an embarrassment to the nation.  He's tweeting about Sessions not going after Clinton.  He is the one who honored Hillary at his Inauguration and didn't push for prosecution.  I remember when lock her up was the rally call but he had no intention. 

He's a mental case.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Oh, do stop whining and do stop preaching @INVAR .

I invite you to try and stop me from doing so. 

I have removed the (very funny and very fitting :laugh:) gif.  I completely forgot you go through these threads devoid of humor.

I didn't ask or suggest you remove your silly attempt to make a funny about what you contemplate in your mind's eye when you read what I post here on this board.  I thought you illustrated yourself quite well with it.

I also forgot you've most likely not been to a movie in 25 years, --- most especially Raiders of the Lost Ark

That's the hilarious thing about you party hacks stuck in the bubble of Mordor on the Potomac, your powers of deduction suck as bad as your ability to understand average Americans who don't live in the beltway. 

The basket chase scene in the Cairo marketplace in the first Indiana Jones flick that came out in 1981 is where your gif is from.  Ford was so sick from malaria, that the the grand sword fight they had planned that day with Vic Armstrong was scrapped when he asked Spielberg if he could just shoot the guy and be done with it.  It was an improv that ended up in the final movie.

I go to the movies quite often actually - except when I'm overseas in the slums.  You might want to take some kind of refresher course in deductive analysis considering how far off the mark you almost always tend to be when making these assumptions about the members here.

---which explains why you didn't recognize the clip.  My bad.  My very, very, very bad.  (I'm shaking a pointed finger at myself)

I'm laughing at you very hard right now, because your cocksure assessment just revealed your inability to recognize the fact that not only did I know the clip and movie from the gif, but I noted the timeframe (1936) and the secondary villains in the movie aside from Belloq in subtle mention in my reply to @RoosGirl about the period photo that is not allowed to be posted of the man in 1936 who refused to salute his leader with the rest of his saluting countrymen.

You were too ignorant or wound up in your own hubris to notice it.

Now both of you, please climb down from your soapbox and rest easy tonight.  All is well.

I actually enjoy the soapbox that has been provided for us here, so I have no intention of climbing down from it or shutting up.  I love that it'll really piss you off that we have a place on this soapbox.

Offline anubias

Trump has made Sessions a sympathetic and heroic figure, even after the federal theft by forfeiture that angered so many, myself included.  I don't believe for a second that was by design.  All Trump is doing is giving credence to those that believe him to be insane.