Author Topic: House Dems Call For Kushner To Be Immediately Dismissed  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Dems Call For Kushner To Be Immediately Dismissed
« on: July 28, 2017, 02:38:48 pm »
House Dems Call For Kushner To Be Immediately Dismissed

Jack Crowe
Fellow
8:20 PM 07/27/2017

House Democrats have drafted a letter to send to President Donald Trump urging him to immediately fire his son-in-law and close advisor Jared Kushner.

“Your son-in-law and advisor Jared Kushner is currently under investigation by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,” the lawmakers responsible for the letter wrote, according to a draft obtained by The Hill.

“He is also plainly unfit for the highly influential position he currently occupies. We write to urge you in the strongest possible terms to dismiss him immediately,” the letter continued.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/house-dems-call-for-kushner-to-be-immediately-dismissed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: House Dems Call For Kushner To Be Immediately Dismissed
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 03:08:36 pm »
They may be right, in principle, but this is blatant noise to cover the Awan/Wasserman-Schultz disaster.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 03:15:43 pm »
They may be right, in principle, but this is blatant noise to cover the Awan/Wasserman-Schultz disaster.

Could be. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 04:07:10 pm »
RIV calls for Congress to be immediately dismissed. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 10:47:39 pm »
Kushner is a snake and as corrupt as can be.  I see him actually on the side of the progressive liberals and DEMS ... so what's in it for the DEMS calling for his dismissal??  Who did he cross?

I'd love to see Kushner and Ivanka gone; they have absolutely no business in the White House.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 01:36:18 am »
I'd love to see Kushner and Ivanka gone; they have absolutely no business in the White House

Well, just wait until Trump decides not to run in 2020 and those two pair up like the Underwoods on house of cards. I'm kidding of course, but nothing really would shock me anymore.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online DB

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 01:59:29 am »
RIV calls for Congress to be immediately dismissed.

So did President Maduro in Venezuela...