Author Topic: “Translator” At Trump Jr. Russian Meeting Has Deep Ties To Clinton Machine  (Read 922 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“Translator” At Trump Jr. Russian Meeting Has Deep Ties To Clinton Machine
DC Whispers, Jul 15, 2017

Long before the story broke public regarding meetings between Russian operatives and members of the Trump campaign, Hillary Clinton was hinting at such a connection. How was she so privy to that information? Yes, she likely was tipped off by the illegal wire tap courtesy of Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch and other within the Obama administration, but Mrs. Clinton just as likely received a heads-up from a man who was acting as an “translator” at that same meeting. A man who was former employee of the Clinton State Department – Anatoli Samochornov.

Guess what? Mr. Samochornov is a left winger who is a registered Democrat, advocates for such things as stricter gun control measures and universal healthcare. He was a contractor for the Hillary Clinton State Department for the entire time she was there. When Clinton lost the 2016 election Mr. Samochornov left the State Department – but not before he attended that now-infamous meeting between a Russian attorney (who instigated the meeting) and members of the Trump campaign.

Samochornov was linked to the Meridian International Center – a nonprofit with very strong ties to the Clinton Machine including former Clinton spokesperson Dee-Dee Myers, Clinton campaign chair, James Blanchard, and former Clinton communications and research director, Don Baer, among many-many others linked directly to the Clintons.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/translator-at-trump-jr-russian-meeting-has-deep-ties-to-clinton-machine/#Xdf5vOHQbXW6mZiP.99

Oceander

And Trump Jr. didn't do even the slightest bit of background checking on these people?  Seriously?

Replacing "President Trump" with "President Pence" is becoming more and more appealing.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The meeting looks more and more like a set-up as the ties to Clinton are revealed.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
No real surprise. The Clinons and Trumps have always been tight. Crossovers would be natural.

But it may explain why Don Jr didn`t use the inteligence on Hillary they provided.

Offline ABX

And Trump Jr. didn't do even the slightest bit of background checking on these people?  Seriously?

Replacing "President Trump" with "President Pence" is becoming more and more appealing.

Who brought in the translator? Dont assume they didnt know who this was.

No real surprise. The Clinons and Trumps have always been tight. Crossovers would be natural.

But it may explain why Don Jr didn`t use the inteligence on Hillary they provided.

I see the DNC has distributed this week's talking points.  Cool.  Thanks for sharing... now we can be ready!   :thumbsup:

Oceander

The meeting looks more and more like a set-up as the ties to Clinton are revealed.

And the Trumps were too damned stupid to figure that out?  People that stupid shouldn't be allowed near the reins of power.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Yes, she likely was tipped off by the illegal wire tap courtesy of Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch<p>

Illegal wiretapping of whom and confirmed by what source?  This sort of thing isn't helping.  You may have good reason to believe it, but that's not the same as having it be factual.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Sure .. if you're missing a deep state guy in political bed with Ryan and McConnell who will be totally owned by Schumer.  Keep up the good work and you'll have your globalists back on top in no time.  They're counting on you!   :dx1:

Oceander

Sure .. if you're missing a deep state guy in political bed with Ryan and McConnell who will be totally owned by Schumer.  Keep up the good work and you'll have your globalists back on top in no time.  They're counting on you!   :dx1:

/snicker

Running scared again, I see.

/snicker

I can't hear you .... I've got your "/snicker" stuck in my ears.    888blackhat

Oceander

I can't hear you .... I've got your "/snicker" stuck in my ears.    888blackhat

That doesn't surprise anyone here.

Offline endicom

How? They weren't in office so who would have done that checking?

You background check everyone you meet in the course of business?

This was an impromptu meeting, ferchrissake. As with many other meetings, this was fit into a busy schedule in the course of a difficult campaign, ferchrissake.

Has all common sense abandoned the NTs?

Online corbe

Hey sweetheart the needle is stuck again, hit your turntable.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

How? They weren't in office so who would have done that checking?

You background check everyone you meet in the course of business?

This was an impromptu meeting, ferchrissake. As with many other meetings, this was fit into a busy schedule in the course of a difficult campaign, ferchrissake.

Has all common sense abandoned the NTs?

Are you effing serious?  You think all this sh*t is coming out of deeply guarded government databases?  A good private detective with international connections would have found a lot of this information for them.

Online corbe

Are you effing serious?  You think all this sh*t is coming out of deeply guarded government databases?  A good private detective with international connections would have found a lot of this information for them.

AND would have used layers of intermediaries to maintain 'plausible deniability', this is keystone cops on steroids in it's utter stupidity.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

I'm not sure he could pass a background check.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline ABX

All that was needed was a Google search.