Author Topic: TEEN VOGUE Publishes Article To Teach Teen Girls How To Have Anal Sex: “ANAL 101, for teens, beginners”  (Read 1777 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100 Percent Fed up
By 100% FED Up
Jul 11, 2017

Teen Vogue made a conscious decision to abandon fashion, advice from makeup and beauty experts, hairstyles, celebrity gossip, and relationship tips for young girls, in exchange for the indoctrination of radical leftist thought and promotion of radical activism. Teen Vogue magazine’s digital editorial director actually admitted to making it their mission to “dissect the news” for “millions of young women” and claims she believes they have “a responsibility to do right by them and view the news through that very specific lens.”

Two months before the 2016 election, Teen Vogue featured a personal essay by Hillary Clinton, a conversation between Amandla Stenberg and Gloria Steinem, and an interview with Loretta Lynch.

In their latest grotesque attempt to make immoral behavior appear to be mainstream for young girls, Teen Vogue asks their young readers. In the article, Gigi Engle suggests that young girls stay away from the internet when it comes to exploring the topic of “anal sex” and instead, rely strictly on Teen Vogue for all of their information. Hmmmm….that’s an interesting concept; don’t read anything else, just rely on Teen Vogue as your sole source of information. Sounds like indoctrination 101.

Here’s an excerpt from the article one might expect to find in Penthouse magazine:

(more)
http://100percentfedup.com/teen-vogue-publishes-article-teach-teen-girls-anal-sex-anal-101-teens-beginners/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Disgusting.......

Hope parents who have girls who read this trash contact the magazine's advertisers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

"Why anal?

Anal sex, though often stigmatized and shamed, is a perfectly natural way to engage in sexual activity. People have been having anal sex since the dawn of humanity. Seriously, it’s been documented back to the Ancient Greeks and then some. So, if you’re a little worried about trying it, or are having trouble understanding the appeal, just know that it isn’t weird or gross."

Correction:  It's not natural, and it's uniquely gross, and I don't care if it can be traced back to Adam and Eve after they left the Garden.  That's a waste outlet, period.  Trying to do unnatural things does nothing but promote disease and tissue damage, and that's aside from the fact that you're playing in filth.

Wingnut

I have nothing to add to the conversation.  Other than to say there is a reason they call it the "dirty dolphin".

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What I took from this is from the latin, 'cui bono'?

For the life of me, I cannot understand how promoting aberrant sexual practices benefits the company or the magazine. What are they getting out of pushing this?

You know, I am not a very religious guy. And I tend not to believe in mumbo-jumbo. But stuff like this really makes me wonder about some kind of alliance between American Leftists and Satanism.

Look at it from an objective, practical, point of view. Everything, every single thing, they support are like the most debaucherous, horrible, things on Earth. Take this article for example. It is promoting debauchery simply for the sake of more debauchery, with nothing for them to gain in it. They love Islam, which is the most hateful, murderous, religion on Earth. They hate Israel, and Christianity, and on and on. Everything lines up with Satan.

I don't mean to get all preachy or anything. I am speaking from the point of view of a scientist and an engineer. The theory is sound and the facts are indisputable.

Look, if the American Left is not allied with Satan, then they sure as hell should be. They are two of the same kind.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:14:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

What I took from this is from the latin, 'cui bono'?

For the life of me, I cannot understand how promoting aberrant sexual practices benefits the company or the magazine. What are they getting out of pushing this?

You know, I am not a very religious guy. And I tend not to believe in mumbo-jumbo. But stuff like this really makes me wonder about some kind of alliance between American Leftist and Satanism.

Look at it from an objective, practical, point of view. Everything, every single thing, they support are like the most debaucherous, horrible, things on Earth. Take this article for example. It is promoting debauchery simply for the sake of more debauchery, with nothing for them to gain in it. They love Islam, which is the most hateful, murderous, religion on Earth. They hate Israel, and Christianity, and on and on. Everything lines up with Satan.

I don't mean to get all preachy or anything. I am speaking from the point of view of a scientist and an engineer. The theory is sound and the fact are indisputable.

Look, if the American Left is not allied with Satan, then they sure as hell should be. They are two of the same kind.

No, I think you're right on target.  I just think they don't realize it...not that they would probably care if they even believed in such a being.

Some teenaged girl is going to buy into that brainwashing and mess herself up, and when it happens, I hope her parents sue Teen Vogue into extinction.

Offline Frank Cannon

Anyone ever check out these chic mags? They are loaded with Liberal propaganda, absolutely stupid ideas for sex and some of the worst fashion advice that never catches on. Read an article from one of the dizzy broads who wrote for one and she basically said they are pushed to fill pages of the mag so they will pull shit out of their ass to do it. In this case it looks like literally.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Well let's just ignore all the health issues of going down the dirt road for a minute - this is a mag for teenagers, promoting it. This is the last kind of influence they need during their high school years.
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
http://www.frcblog.com/2012/01/former-model-leads-campaign-against-cosmopolitan/

Former Model Leads Campaign against Cosmopolitan

by Krystle Gabele
Jan. 16, 2012

While I was in the line at the grocery store recently, I happened to glance over at the magazine rack when I noticed the recent copy of Cosmopolitan Magazine. The model on the cover looked young, and in fact, she did not look old enough to be on the cover. It was Dakota Fanning, who is only 17 years of age, and the headings around the cover provided the usual standard of sex advice.

I was disgusted by this display. I turned around only to see a little girl pick up a copy of the magazine only to run back to her mother and say how pretty the model was. The mother of the girl also looked disgusted by the magazine and told the little girl to put back the magazine.

That's Cosmo and they are probably thought to be even further out there.

I think the issue has been brought up; that maybe what these magazines end up promoting should even be classified as adult reading material. I'm unsure of the laws on who can buy those "adult magazines".  Perhaps, some law could be said to be broken if this material is made available to minors though unfortunately, in this day and age, perhaps it is on the internet as well.

Offline Suppressed

Perhaps, some law could be said to be broken if this material is made available to minors though unfortunately, in this day and age, perhaps it is on the internet as well.

Perhaps it is on the Internet?!?

It's the teens pushing the demand for this content... It's all over the Internet.  Go to sites where young Westerners are interacting and you'll see the discussions of it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GrouchoTex

Offline endicom

You know, I am not a very religious guy. And I tend not to believe in mumbo-jumbo. But stuff like this really makes me wonder about some kind of alliance between American Leftists and Satanism.

There's a tacit alliance between groups wishing to tear down the established order.

Offline Suppressed

There's a tacit alliance between groups wishing to tear down the established order.

But, but, but....I thought we weren't supposed to care about decency anymore! 
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone ever check out these chic mags? They are loaded with Liberal propaganda

Ever watch any network day time programming?

Exact same thing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
"Why anal?

Anal sex, though often stigmatized and shamed, is a perfectly natural way to engage in sexual activity. People have been having anal sex since the dawn of humanity. Seriously, it’s been documented back to the Ancient Greeks and then some. So, if you’re a little worried about trying it, or are having trouble understanding the appeal, just know that it isn’t weird or gross."

Correction:  It's not natural, and it's uniquely gross, and I don't care if it can be traced back to Adam and Eve after they left the Garden.  That's a waste outlet, period.  Trying to do unnatural things does nothing but promote disease and tissue damage, and that's aside from the fact that you're playing in filth.

@CatherineofAragon kinda ties into another discussion on sexual proclivities we've been involved in today huh?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@CatherineofAragon kinda ties into another discussion on sexual proclivities we've been involved in today huh?

Its about teaching that one hole is as good as any other and male vs female is just an outdated social construct.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Its about teaching that one hole is as good as any other and male vs female is just an outdated social construct.

That too.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mirraflake

If you knew how many women are into it would boggle your mind. Regular women not who you think would be  into it.

@CatherineofAragon

Silver Pines

@txradioguy

:thud:

Silver Pines

@Cripplecreek

Don't judge, now! 

I read about a woman who engaged in it against her wishes because her husband wanted it.  Let's just say the next day she had to visit the doctor.  It was really bad.

Silver Pines

If you knew how many women are into it would boggle your mind. Regular women not who you think would be  into it.

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake, I don't care.  Every female family member and friend I know could do it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's unnatural, filthy, germ-ridden, painful, and destructive.  Go read up on the damage it can cause, including an increased risk for cancer long-term.  The tissue down there is fragile and easily torn, unlike vaginal tissue.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
There are no pleasure organs in the rectum, only blood vessels that can easily be broken and lead to far easier spread of venereal disease.

No, the only reason they're promoting anal is to popularize it beyond the gay male community. Sexually active gay men use it as their substitute because, well, men lack a vagina. (Not coincidentally, rates of VD are astronomically higher among gay men than the general populace.)

There is very little to gain from anal, and much to lose. Even Christopher Hitchens, who was certainly no religious prude, tried it and was very dissatisfied with his experience.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So, if you’re a little worried about trying it, or are having trouble understanding the appeal, just know that it isn’t weird or gross.
Who is this woman to tell people about their sexual choices? Or at least, that's what we were told by Justice Kennedy and the others who insist sodomy is a constitutional right. Should a teen girl who is disgusted with anal also have the right to abstain without being told they're wrong?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

Ever watch any network day time programming?

Exact same thing.

There is TV during the day? Didn't know that. I have a job.