Author Topic: Purple woman stuns doctors by asking for even bigger breasts for very bizarre reason  (Read 5907 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
A purple woman left doctors looking stunned when she told them that she wanted even bigger breasts.

On an episode of American TV series Botched, the purple woman called Bunny told doctors Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif that she wanted them so that she can carry off the extreme cosplay look.

The doctors were left looking astounded and Dr Dubrow, said: “You’ve had plastic surgery procedures in order that it maximize your ability to do the cosplay kinda thing?”

Bunny responds: “Yes, my first surgery was when I was 18”.

More. The video .... um, OK. *backs away slowly* : http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/purple-woman-stuns-doctors-asking-10684347
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I'm five feet tall and I was very well endowed. It hurt my back and clothes never fit properly

The smartest thing I ever did in my adult life was getting a reduction. I won't say what size I was prior to surgery in mixed company but I'm now a B cup and couldn't be happier.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm five feet tall and I was very well endowed. It hurt my back and clothes never fit properly

The smartest thing I ever did in my adult life was getting a reduction. I won't say what size I was prior to surgery in mixed company but I'm now a B cup and couldn't be happier.

Had a co-worker with that issue. She said hers were so big she couldn't sleep on her back because she couldn't breathe from the weight. I can definitely understand why a woman wouldn't want to deal with that.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A purple woman left doctors looking stunned when she told them that she wanted even bigger breasts.

Orion Slave Girls rejoice.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

One of my stepdaughters went from HH to C and she is happy to be rid of backaches, trying to find the right clothes, etc. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mrclose

@Freya

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 06:46:51 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@Freya

Still pondering the point that "HH" cups were a myth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why a myth? The largest breasts in the world (none - surgical, of course) are ZZZ cup.

Edited to add a VERY important word.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 08:23:05 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
http://www.biggerbras.com/bra-cup-sizes/h-and-hh-bra-cup-size/

That is "HH"?  Nevermind........   In my young dating life I was familiar with "B- DD"

Offline Smokin Joe

That is "HH"?  Nevermind........   In my young dating life I was familiar with "B- DD"
I don't think the images are to scale.

She was relieved to have reduction surgery when she got older. Shopping was easier, too.

C S Lewis

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Note that those HH bras come in the Balcony model.   
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Suppressed

In college, a geology field trip location we visited was right at a factory whose claim to fame was they used to make the largest bras available -- up to size G. 

Those days are long gone.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Why a myth? The largest breasts in the world (none - surgical, of course) are ZZZ cup.

Edited to add a VERY important word.

I would be afraid to catch those Zzz....

Offline Smokin Joe

In college, a geology field trip location we visited was right at a factory whose claim to fame was they used to make the largest bras available -- up to size G. 

Those days are long gone.
I think that was size Gee!

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not sure about purple women, but there were blue Fugates:  http://www.indiana.edu/~oso/lessons/Blues/TheBlues.htm

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I am over six feet tall and am very well endowed too. Same problem with lower back pain and clothes. I have found that tighty whities help a lot. No boxers.
I will never get a reduction.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
A lobotomy would be cheaper

Wingnut

I would do a purple nurple on those and then motorboat em till the sun comes up.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I would do a purple nurple on those and then motorboat em till the sun comes up.

Wonder if they are grape tasting?

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

I can't help feeling a little sad about that,
but you should do what works for you,
not what pleases anybody else.

I hear about girls who want a reduction
because they get bullied in school.
Those other girls are just envious,
and are not worth even the slightest bit of attention,
let alone altering oneself just to please them.

Many of these girls grow up
and learn to value their uniqueness,
and learn how much they ARE valued for their uniqueness.

ALL youngsters need to learn how wrong it is
to give in to pressure to "fit in."

Hollywood hypocrites preach to all the rest of us about "inclusiveness"
but reveal their hypocrisy by casting only the women
who fit into Hollywood's discriminatingly narrow concept of beauty.

Some people might dismiss the topic of this thread
as just a prurient distraction,
but there really are some conservative values to be upheld here.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.