Author Topic: O'Keefe's Third Undercover Film Exposes CNN's Internal Culture Of Hate And The Actual Creation of Fake News  (Read 449 times)

rangerrebew

O'Keefe's Third Undercover Film Exposes CNN's Internal Culture Of Hate And The Actual Creation of Fake News

by ZeroPointNow
Jun 30, 2017 6:41 AM

Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe has just capped off a week of destroying CNN's last shred of credibility with a Friday morning release of another undercover encounter with an employee of the beleagured network. Jimmy Carr, a hate-filled Associate Producer, said that virtually everyone he knows at the network - surprise - absolutely hates President Trump.

Carr: "On the inside, we all recognize he is a clown, that he is hilariously unqualified for this, he's really bad at this and that he does not have America's best interests. We recognize he's just f*cking crazy."

"Here's the deal, this is a man who's not actually a Republican... He just adopted that because that was the party he thought he could win in. He doesn't believe anything that these people believe."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-30/okeefes-third-undercover-film-exposes-cnns-internal-culture-hate-and-actual-creation
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 04:08:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

"Here's the deal, this is a man who's not actually a Republican... He just adopted that because that was the party he thought he could win in. He doesn't believe anything that these people believe."

Well, he's mostly correct there.

Still, I prefer the English Jimmy Carr.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathaleggett/the-funniest-one-liners-jimmy-carr-has-ever-said
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

BassWrangler

Kudos to O'Keefe for this. Unfortunately, I don't think it will change anything.

BassWrangler