Author Topic: Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?  (Read 26462 times)

Offline corbe

Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?
« on: June 15, 2017, 08:14:34 pm »
Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?

By Elliot Smilowitz - 06/15/17 03:52 PM EDT 

President Trump on Thursday questioned why Hillary Clinton isn’t the subject of Russia-related investigations but he is.

“Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are?” Trump tweeted.

“Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, 'bleached' emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction?” he added, in reference to the investigation into Clinton’s private email server.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/338012-trump-why-is-clinton-not-investigated-but-i-am
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Trump: Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 08:19:59 pm »
“Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are?” Trump tweeted.

Oy, dimwit. You asked for an investigation? I mean, being the god damned president and all ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:20:04 pm »
Why is Clinton not investigated but I am?

Because the Liberal Democrat controlled media will create fake news stories out of thin air,  and convince the public that they need to be "investigated." 

Meanwhile they will ignore real and serious cases of illegality or abuse by Democrats,  such as Hillary's email scandal,  or the Obama administration using Federal agencies to attack political opponents. 

This is why the existing media needs to be taken apart with a rusty chain saw.   They are partisan liars in a nation that needs objective truth.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 08:26:02 pm »
Because Trump never intended for his friend to be investigated.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 08:34:07 pm »
Somebody's new to being a Republican.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 11:14:31 pm »
He sounds like a whiny child. I thought he wanted to leave Hillary alone? Did he change his mind again?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 11:16:38 pm »
Don't bother asking the question we all know the answer to and just say it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2017, 11:23:17 pm »
We've been asking this question since the 90's...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 11:24:21 pm »

Because the Liberal Democrat controlled media will create fake news stories out of thin air,  and convince the public that they need to be "investigated." 

Meanwhile they will ignore real and serious cases of illegality or abuse by Democrats,  such as Hillary's email scandal,  or the Obama administration using Federal agencies to attack political opponents. 

This is why the existing media needs to be taken apart with a rusty chain saw.   They are partisan liars in a nation that needs objective truth.

I honestly believe that Mr. Trump is building his case with the American People.

His tweet will be talked about for the next 24 hr cycle.   And, it certainly does beg the question.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 11:36:18 pm »
I honestly believe that Mr. Trump is building his case with the American People.

His tweet will be talked about for the next 24 hr cycle.   And, it certainly does beg the question.

President Trump is undoubtedly correct and justified in his questioning.  Hoping that his questions will be seen as justified by the liberal left is a pipe dream.  After all, they have been brainwashed for years and Clinton has already made the case the it was Trump's collusion with the Russians that cost her the election.  The polls (for what they're worth) show that his approval rating is just a little over 30%; not really indicative of Trump being able to make a case for anything.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 11:43:23 pm »
Because Trump never intended for his friend to be investigated.

Exactly.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 11:48:04 pm »
President Trump is undoubtedly correct and justified in his questioning. 

Whether or not, one gets the impression of a young lad pointing at is sister and howling, "But she did it, why can't I?"

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 11:48:16 pm »

I think he is, too, @DCPatriot

But, the President is also forced to ask these questions because no one from the Republican "side" will.  If we've learned one thing it's "Nevertrump" really does mean never.

If so many of the Republican/Conservative persuasion want the President to stop tweeting ... then those same people need to start fighting (for him).

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 11:49:29 pm »
President Trump is undoubtedly correct and justified in his questioning.  Hoping that his questions will be seen as justified by the liberal left is a pipe dream.  After all, they have been brainwashed for years and Clinton has already made the case the it was Trump's collusion with the Russians that cost her the election.  The polls (for what they're worth) show that his approval rating is just a little over 30%; not really indicative of Trump being able to make a case for anything.

The polls are sh*t.

Hillary was 'winning' at 8:55pm on Nov 8th.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2017, 11:49:47 pm »
If so many of the Republican/Conservative persuasion want the President to stop tweeting ... then those same people need to start fighting (for him).

What an absurd statement.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 11:51:52 pm »

But, the President is also forced to ask these questions because no one from the Republican "side" will.  If we've learned one thing it's "Nevertrump" really does mean never.

Really? Hell stop tweeting if we "start fighting (for him)"? I had no idea it was that easy!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 11:52:54 pm »

Yeah...sure he is.

President-elect Donald Trump and his transition team signaled Tuesday that his administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton, backing off a vow on the campaign trail to appoint a special counsel to probe his Democratic rival’s secret email setup as secretary of state and suspected pay-to-play deals involving her family’s foundation.

Mr. Trump labeled Mrs. Clinton “Crooked Hillary” and made charges that she was a corrupt scofflaw a cornerstone of his campaign. The boisterous crowds at this rallies, convinced Mrs. Clinton belonged in prison, regularly broke into chants of “lock her up!”
But the president-elect struck a very different tone Tuesday, arguing that Mrs. Clinton had suffered enough and the country needed to heal.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said in an interview with the New York Times. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.” He also said the Clinton Foundation has done “good work.”

In another about-face from his campaign rhetoric, Mr. Trump told the newspaper that he would keep “an open mind” on the issue of climate change and the role human activity plays in rising global temperatures.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-wont-pursue-hillary-clinton-investiga/

I can call that a lot of things...but it's not anywhere near the mindset of someone who is trying to build a case with the American people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 11:55:23 pm »
What an absurd statement.

That's it? 

I'll say it again ... if the whiners in the Republican party want the President to stop tweeting .... give him a reason to. They need to fill the void and stand up, develop a spine and fight this with the same guts as the President.

And I really don't give a damn what you think of my opinion @roamer_1    But thanks for sharing.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2017, 11:57:37 pm »
That's it? 

I'll say it again ... if the whiners in the Republican party want the President to stop tweeting .... give him a reason to. They need to fill the void and stand up, develop a spine and fight this with the same guts as the President.

And I really don't give a damn what you think of my opinion @roamer_1    But thanks for sharing.

So you're saying he'll stop tweeting?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2017, 11:58:37 pm »
That's it? 

Not gonna happen. Not my dog, not my hunt.

You bought it, you fix it.

Likewise, I'm sure @Right_in_Virginia  ... Bless your little heart.  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 11:59:30 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2017, 11:59:19 pm »
So you're saying he'll stop tweeting?

I think we should be more worried about when he'll quit back tracking on the campaign promises that got him elected.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2017, 11:59:46 pm »
Drudge has a new headline "More Mueller leaks." Another WAPO story that Jared Kushner's business activities are being investigated. Looks like the nightly leaks at close of business are back.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 12:06:14 am »
I've got this gnawing feeling that his immediate family may be at their emotional limit with this.

That at best he will not seek reelection...and if the House and Senate turn Rat...he may resign.

...if not sooner.

Silver Pines

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 12:09:24 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

Seriously?

Since when are Americans expected to "fight" for a president?   Voting for him is the only damn thing any citizen owes him. 

Besides, what happened to all that stuff about him being the best fighter ever?  Now he has to hide behind our skirts?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2017, 12:15:04 am »
Drudge has a new headline "More Mueller leaks." Another WAPO story that Jared Kushner's business activities are being investigated. Looks like the nightly leaks at close of business are back.

This is what happens with a SP..the investigations never stops.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34