Author Topic: GOP rep. received threatening email with subject line 'One down, 216 to go...' after lawmaker shooting  (Read 3085 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I'm not the one claiming that conservatives can no longer co-exist with the rest of the nation.   You want a civil war?   Take your evil crap elsewhere.   If only someone had slapped down Hodgkinson a good man wouldn't be fighting for his life today.

@Jazzhead

No you're the one who has called anyone believing in the traditional America to be a bigot.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He just did.

Which is fine.

I don't find much difference between the Trump Militant and Antifa either.

Give us the name of who you consider to be a Trump militant @INVAR .... and let us decide if there's a difference.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The shooter was on the Left.
 It doesn't mean Trump gets a free pass. He doesn't. He's a wretched piece of garbage of a human being.

Still wonder where the hate comes from @jmyrlefuller ?

Offline Mod2

Any more off topic comments and this thread will be shut down.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Give us the name of who you consider to be a Trump militant @INVAR .... and let us decide if there's a difference.

Tell you what, have some of your fellow compatriots give us the names of those whom they declared are the few looney so-called Conservatives and NeverTrump members who contributed to yesterday's violence first before I comply with your request.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Mod2

Wingnut

This is why we can't have any nice threads around here! 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is why we can't have any nice threads around here!

:silly:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Maybe this will spur some states and some Congress Critters in DC to bring some legislation for nation wide Constitutional Carry so people can defend themselves from nut jobs like this.

From your lips to God's ears but if past be prologue I'm betting on the usual suspects howling for more gun control.

With all the crap media subjects us to about Right Wing Extremists, Militia members, the NRA, etc. I don't expect them to use the term 'Left Wing Terrorist' which is what this guy was.

The media will gin up excuse after excuse to pussyfoot around the issue.

They'll call him a 'Victim' who slipped through the cracks of the Mental Health system.

https://ssristories.org/all-posts/

Yeah, this System. Over 5600 horror stories at that link.

They'll cook up a new 'Mental Disorder' to paint onto him.

Anything but call him what he was.

I don't give a rat's hind foot for their psychological excuses and evasions.

The guy was an evil, left wing terrorist. Full Stop. Period.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

From your lips to God's ears but if past be prologue I'm betting on the usual suspects howling for more gun control.

With all the crap media subjects us to about Right Wing Extremists, Militia members, the NRA, etc. I don't expect them to use the term 'Left Wing Terrorist' which is what this guy was.

The media will gin up excuse after excuse to pussyfoot around the issue.

They'll call him a 'Victim' who slipped through the cracks of the Mental Health system.

https://ssristories.org/all-posts/

Yeah, this System. Over 5600 horror stories at that link.

They'll cook up a new 'Mental Disorder' to paint onto him.

Anything but call him what he was.

I don't give a rat's hind foot for their psychological excuses and evasions.

The guy was an evil, left wing terrorist. Full Stop. Period.

That' the go to excuse for every Liberal nut job out there...he/she/it "slipped through the cracks".

It's just one of a couple thousand ways dems say the same thing when trying to assign blame to anyone but the person who did the deed.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!