Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Some of the Trump Damage Is ‘Self Inflicted’  (Read 9379 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Ted Cruz: Some of the Trump Damage Is ‘Self Inflicted’
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2017, 05:10:52 am »
Oh this ain't nothing! I ain't no Dubya fan, but Algore, losing in much the same fashion, counting chads, illegitimate presidency... It went on and on and on, to include the dumb as a post (redneck), evil genius shtick.

The thing that made it even worse was to hear Trump regurgitate the same tired anti-Bush anti-Iraq War Dem talking points from the stage of a Republican debate while his supporters cheered.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2017, 08:20:07 am »
Trump defunded international abortion nine billion dollars.

Gave the right back to states to defund Planned Parenthood, clinics already closed, yeah, I'll take that.

There's just a two letter difference between NT and DU.

2nd amendment rights safe.

Slander if you must.  What can you expect from supporters of a campaign that lied about what other candidates said about the Bible.

I'm proud as a Christian that I did not turn my back on the unborn.

Trump's saved lives of the unborn, give over it. Call your liberal dirty words if you must.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:07:12 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2017, 09:35:39 am »
Anyone who tells you that a lifelong NYC liberal Democrat is the best hope for Conservatism, is a liar peddling the effort to rebrand Liberalism as Conservatism.

Yeah, well he saved babies, you and @corbe can slander him with hate all you want, you are obsessed with gay marriage, but just for me, if I voted to let the Democrats stay in power, that's more abortions.

Trump did very well; not like Ted Cruz's campaign making up lies about what other candidates say about the Bible.

But if one has to hate, have at it.

Defunded Planned Parenthood International $ 9 billion dollars, executive order to allow states to defund planned parenthood.

We hear this slandering and bad mouthing but when push comes to shove, now with 2nd amendment rights safe, Trump's done more for the Conservative cause then whomever your candidate was.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2017, 09:48:31 am »
Yeah, well he saved babies, you and @corbe can slander him with hate all you want, you are obsessed with gay marriage, but just for me, if I voted to let the Democrats stay in power, that's more abortions.

Trump did very well; not like Ted Cruz's campaign making up lies about what other candidates say about the Bible.

But if one has to hate, have at it.

Defunded Planned Parenthood International $ 9 billion dollars, executive order to allow states to defund planned parenthood.

We hear this slandering and bad mouthing but when push comes to shove, now with 2nd amendment rights safe, Trump's done more for the Conservative cause then whomever your candidate was.

You like to claim he saved babies ...but completely ignore the fact he cheerfully signed off on funding PP through the end of the FY.

Why is that?

So what really has Trump done in his recent conversion from supporting PP for decades to allegedly being their greatest enemy?

The honest answer is not much.

There are people without the ego of Trump and who are more invested in protecting babies from the PP abortion mills in this country and beyond.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:52:24 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2017, 09:54:22 am »
To be fair - he signed what he was given.

The abortion funding Trump has direct control over is gone. Undeniable fact. The stuff he doesn't have control over has to wait for the useless newts in Congress to find their spines.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2017, 10:04:32 am »
To be fair - he signed what he was given.

The abortion funding Trump has direct control over is gone. Undeniable fact. The stuff he doesn't have control over has to wait for the useless newts in Congress to find their spines.

He could have kicked it back and said give me a bill without PP funding.

That I would have cheered.

He could send the Congress a little message that any FY 18 spending  bill coming to him with PP finding in it will die on his desk.

There are ways to spur Congress to action.

But whatever Trump is or isn't...he is NOT the one saying "Summon the children into me" as certain people here seem to think he is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2017, 10:10:37 am »
He could have kicked it back and said give me a bill without PP funding.

But whatever Trump is or isn't...he is NOT the one saying "Summon the children into me" as certain people here seem to think he is.

Then Trump would be directly responsible for a government shutdown, since the CR he signed was last minute, as always, and couldn't have been amended in time. Not good tactics, that.
How do we know he hasn't said to the spineless trio that the funding bill due in Sept(?) had best not contain PP funding? I've heard nothing either way.

I'll knock the silly sod hard when he does something stupid. I'll defend him when he does something right.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2017, 10:18:05 am »
Then Trump would be directly responsible for a government shutdown, since the CR he signed was last minute, as always, and couldn't have been amended in time. Not good tactics, that.
How do we know he hasn't said to the spineless trio that the funding bill due in Sept(?) had best not contain PP funding? I've heard nothing either way.

I'll knock the silly sod hard when he does something stupid. I'll defend him when he does something right.

I'm the same way.

And a government shutdown isn't a bad thing. It's necessary sometimes to get a point across or to get what you want ..despite what the MSM and Dems say to the contrary.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2017, 10:27:31 am »

The Bible is the inspired word of God; One should be of utmost respectful about it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:28:03 am by TomSea »

Oceander

« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2017, 11:00:04 am »

The Bible is the inspired word of God; One should be of utmost respectful about it.

Or else what?  Charges of criminal blasphemy?