Author Topic: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 24986 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, good.  Can we move over to bashing Linda now?

@Emjay, you do know that I have no idea how to interpret that?  Is is snarky, or is it relief and a desire to move away from bashing someone else or what?  I really don't know.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Emjay, you do know that I have no idea how to interpret that?  Is is snarky, or is it relief and a desire to move away from bashing someone else or what?  I really don't know.

Who's "Linda" ?    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Same here, Emjay.   So, what were we arguing about?  Or, were we arguing?

Absolutely not.  We were really, really close to hugging but we stopped ourselves just in time.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online DCPatriot

Well, sure - because the Evers got what they think they want and the Nevers definitely didn't get what they wanted.

And, those of us in neither camp are getting pretty tired of the constant, nonstop, stupid bickering.

Nice try, but no cigar.

You fail to mention WHO sets the tone in this forum.  It is NOT Trump Supporters, @Sanguine

They run with glee to every thread thinking FINALLY, today is the day....yada, yada, yada.

As @Emjay says, they've become more shrill and insane, and disrupt every thread.

So please don't suggest that both sides need to change their behavior.

Thank you. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Nice try, but no cigar.

You fail to mention WHO sets the tone in this forum.  It is NOT Trump Supporters, @Sanguine

They run with glee to every thread thinking FINALLY, today is the day....yada, yada, yada.

As @Emjay says, they've become more shrill and insane, and disrupt every thread.

Thank you.

Hey, don't alienate your friends. Sanguine is one of the fair ones here.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online DCPatriot

Oh, I know.   I'm 'crazy' about her.

Silver Pines

I was responding to, and building upon the statement that "the best thing about Trump's first 100 days... is that it's NOT Hillary's first 100 days."

That's all.

Go fight with yourself @CatherineofAragon .

@DCPatriot

Right, just like I said in my post.

If you have no real response, that's okay.  I get it.

Silver Pines

DRUDGE REPORT

COMEY REVENGE COMMENCES

Rachael Bade‏Verified account @rachaelmbade  36m36 minutes ago

I just asked @DarrellIssa abt the Comey news and he flicked me off -- literally gave me the middle finger -- and kept walking. Said nothing

Offline Mesaclone

Rachael Bade‏Verified account @rachaelmbade  36m36 minutes ago

I just asked @DarrellIssa abt the Comey news and he flicked me off -- literally gave me the middle finger -- and kept walking. Said nothing

Good. Issa did what every Republican/Conservative should do to the media in general...flip 'em the bird. A president expressing his hopes is...nothing.  A completely faux outrage over a faux scandal...as usual.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nice try, but no cigar.

Thank you.

DC, you dramatically underestimate your influence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Thank you, Emjay.  Watch out:   :grouphug:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

:nometalk: :nometalk: :laugh:

Back at you, DC!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 11:32:46 pm by Sanguine »

Online DCPatriot

DC, you dramatically underestimate your influence.

O----kay......   :shrug:

Offline DiogenesLamp

Geeze!  How do you keep track of people's gender around here?    Half the people I thought were boys turned out to be girls,   and vice versa.   

Some of them post avatars that are opposite their gender,   or generally associated with the other gender and it makes it a bit difficult to keep it all sorted.   

Ah well,   I respect sound thinking from whatever source it comes. 
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 11:37:37 pm by DiogenesLamp »
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Good. Issa did what every Republican/Conservative should do to the media in general...flip 'em the bird. A president expressing his hopes is...nothing.  A completely faux outrage over a faux scandal...as usual.

This is what I am thinking.   *STOP SHOWING THEM RESPECT!*   TREAT THEM LIKE THE DIRTBAGS THEY ARE!   

After 1992,   I realized the media people were manipulating elections.    This needs to be dealt with for the future well being of our nation. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online DCPatriot

Geeze!  How do you keep track of people's gender around here?    Half the people I thought were boys turned out to be girls,   and vice versa.   

Some of them post avatars that are opposite their gender,   or generally associated with the other gender and it makes it a bit difficult to keep it all sorted.   

Ah well,   I respect sound thinking from whatever source it comes.

Have 'known' @Sanguine  for over a decade...at least. 

You could count on one hand and have fingers left over ....for how many times we've been on opposite sides of an issue.

....until  'Candidate' Donald Trump appeared.    :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Have 'known' @Sanguine  for over a decade...at least. 

You could count on one hand and have fingers left over ....for how many times we've been on opposite sides of an issue.

....until  'Candidate' Donald Trump appeared.    :laugh:

Yes, and that's a sad commentary....

Offline flowers

@DCPatriot 'linda' Linsey Graham.

Online DCPatriot

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And now instead of getting a clear answer...the reporter gets to fill in the blanks and speculate on their own.

Perfect.

Both sides are enabling each others stupidity.

And you think it's just swell.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

Offline Rivergirl

Defending the indefensible when it comes to DT seems to be a parlor game here.
Critical thinking has disappeared and been replaced with a cult like thought process.
If we decried that mentality when the left 'believed' Bill Clinton, then how can we justify our own identical attitude towards this president.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Critical thinking has disappeared and been replaced with a cult like thought process.
If we decried that mentality when the left 'believed' Bill Clinton, then how can we justify our own identical attitude towards this president.

Yep, the koolaid runs orange around here.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

I agree. We ought to question all elected officials, what they do, what motivates them. Thankfully, many members of this forum do exactly that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org