Author Topic: ABC, CBS Hype Hillary’s Election Blame Shifting, NBC Fails to Defend Holt  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

ABC, CBS Hype Hillary’s Election Blame Shifting, NBC Fails to Defend Holt
By Nicholas Fondacaro | May 2, 2017 | 10:12 PM EDT

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton came out swinging Tuesday in a Q&A with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour. There, she shifted blame for her humiliating loss while merely claiming to take personal responsibility. The liberal Big Three Networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) were more than happy to aid in her endeavor. “Today Hillary Clinton gave her most candid assessment yet of why she believes she lost the election,” hyped Anchor Scott Pelley during CBS Evening News.

“Had the election been on October 27th, I'd be your president,” Clinton declared in the first clip that played in Nancy Cordes’ CBS report. “In a Q&A on a New York staging, Clinton described a victory derailed by outside forces,” Cordes reported. She then played a clip of Clinton blaming FBI Director James Comey and WikiLeaks.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/05/02/abc-cbs-hype-hillarys-election-blame-shifting-nbc-fails

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Why isnt she in jail yet?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.