Author Topic: State of Washington Is Not Being Allowed To Prepare for A Nuke Attack  (Read 331 times)

rangerrebew

State of Washington Is Not Being Allowed To Prepare for A Nuke Attack

By V Saxena
on May 1, 2017 at 6:09pm

A law in the Democrat-controlled state of Washington reportedly prohibits officials from piecing together an evacuation plan for a nuclear attack.

“State law does not allow any advanced planning,” Karina Shagren of the state’s Emergency Management Division told local station KING.

The law in question is RCW 38.52.030, an absurd ordinance signed by a Democrat governor in 1995 that specifically states, “The comprehensive, all-hazard emergency plan authorized under this subsection may not include preparation for emergency evacuation or relocation of residents in anticipation of nuclear attack.”

http://conservativetribune.com/this-states-laws-sitting-duck/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=patriotupdate&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:06:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Well easy, just call it something else.   Say "we're preparing for an alien invasion".   That should be readily acceptable to the pot smoking hippies in Seattle.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline rodamala

Well easy, just call it something else.   Say "we're preparing for an alien invasion".   That should be readily acceptable to the pot smoking hippies in Seattle.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Somebody put that language in there for a reason.  It's not by accident, an unintended consequence, or just a typo.

Track them down and put them under bright lights until they answer.