Author Topic: Trump 'very happy' with this spending bill outlawing a future border wall  (Read 21389 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@AbaraXas

He won't sell it - it is all he has to keep him involved/alive.  No legs, confined to wheel chair.  Without FR, he has no outlet for his thinking.

Good point.  Would explain why Sheila's not bucking him to sell....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

Let's not start something. It is one thing to vent in our own forums and have a laugh about the other, it is another to go across the aisle and engage against them there. We've always been rather friendly even if both vent, but never have we actually sent members back and forth to fight like some of those old sites.  Let's stay the better.

Aaaa............ I'm just supporting mystery in whatever she decides to do.

I don't even lurk at that place unless someone here calls attention to it.  The last thing I need in my life is a fight against a team that lost the battle long ago.

I'd rather chastise the guy here who keeps calling us pro-abortion if we didn't vote for Trump.  I want him to shut up with his lies.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline goodwithagun

I was tempted to log on TOS to call this Bean Counter out.....but luckily several MODS pulled me back from the edge......apparently he lurks here or as I suspect is a member here under another name...I'll find him regardless.

Not so much lurks, but more like posts an ocean of comments.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline roamer_1

Not so much lurks, but more like posts an ocean of comments.

Certainly not @Oceander ... but i sea what you're getting at...

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Aaaa............ I'm just supporting mystery in whatever she decides to do.

I don't even lurk at that place unless someone here calls attention to it.  The last thing I need in my life is a fight against a team that lost the battle long ago.

I'd rather chastise the guy here who keeps calling us pro-abortion if we didn't vote for Trump.  I want him to shut up with his lies.
I don't think anyone takes whoever says that too seriously. It's mostly just that strutting around like a turkey gobbler to try and justify the trumpsplaining.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

I don't think anyone takes whoever says that too seriously. It's mostly just that strutting around like a turkey gobbler to try and justify the trumpsplaining.

I'm not sure about this guy.  He went around screaming that Bush killed Christians for months, making an abject fool of himself.

I think he's got a few cracks in the dam and the crazy's leaking out.  :dx1:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline roamer_1

It's mostly just that strutting around like a turkey gobbler to try and justify the trumpsplaining.

Did you know you can tell one tom from the others just by the way he gobbles?

True story.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Okay you got me,......  just what was your point?

Who's no longer on the list @catfish1957 ?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Right_in_Virginia @catfish1957

Help me out  What point?  What list?  I'm so confused.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What does the fact that more democrats than republicans voted for this tell you?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

What does the fact that more democrats than republicans voted for this tell you?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I want to know what the deal is with the list!

Offline corbe

It tells me that Trump's winning and according to him that is of the upmost importance.

At least Hellary's not telling us 'Let em eat cake'

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

You are not authorized to know, @Sanguine which means your NAME is on it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's almost like Boner never left ain't it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   You are not authorized to know, @Sanguine which means your NAME is on it.

Yeah, I was afraid of that.

Offline goodwithagun

Well, if you've sean one tom you've sean them all.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline corbe

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

TOS  Cyber Zot Squad  has put you on double secret probation....

« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 02:31:10 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

Whoa, @Sanguine ............ your avatar!!.................................. NICE!!! 888heartkitty

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
TOS  Cyber Zot Squd  has put you on double secret probation....

Shhh! That's a secret!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline goodwithagun

TOS  Cyber Zot Squd  has put you on double secret probation....

Wow! An actual pic of Blackfemalearmycaptain!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whoa, @Sanguine ............ your avatar!!.................................. NICE!!! 888heartkitty

I agree.  It's swell!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Good grief, please not another swell of refugees from TOS, it was bad enough when you got me. As far as going back, I said my farewells months ago.

Far as they know I am dead and that is fine. Last words to me were "stuff it a........." from a Trumpbot poster and then I got added to a list to be flaunted and laughed at. Why would someone go back to that?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 05:42:54 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Frank Cannon

Good grief, please not another swell of refugees from TOS...

Should be build a firewall and make TOS pay for it?