Author Topic: Trump 'very happy' with this spending bill outlawing a future border wall  (Read 21480 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sometimes dinosaurs die off slowly.

Especially those which piss off 50% of your base (customers)

There's no denying a lot of the trouble at TOS is self-inflicted.  JR will always, always deny it, though.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Sometimes dinosaurs die off slowly.

Especially those which piss off 50% of your base (customers)

If they are smart, they will sell off before they die off any more. The SEO value of their Google presence alone is worth a few million (example, imagine if someone bought them and ran a script on their db to add banner ads and links on every single post times the hundreds of millions of posts indexed in Google).

Unfortunately for JR, I don't think that will happen. Too bad, he could have a very wealthy and comfortable retirement if he was smart about it.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
And anyway is FR even conservative anymore?  Sounds more just like an orange echo chamber to me.

The fact you even had to ask the question at all, answers your question.

No.  It's not.

It is as you said it was.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If they are smart, they will sell off before they die off any more. The SEO value of their Google presence alone is worth a few million (example, imagine if someone bought them and ran a script on their db to add banner ads and links on every single post times the hundreds of millions of posts indexed in Google).

Unfortunately for JR, I don't think that will happen. Too bad, he could have a very wealthy and comfortable retirement if he was smart about it.

He could use it.  The poor guy is in constant pain and can barely get around.  I'm surprised Sheila hasn't been gently urging him to get out while there's value. 

I may be mad at him about what he's done to the place, but I don't wish illness upon him.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 06:30:30 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He could use it.  The poor guy is in constant pain and can barely get around.  I'm surprised Sheila hasn't been gently urging him to get out while there's value. 

I may be mad at him about what he's done to the place, but I don't wish illness upon him.

Knew a guy back in the late '90's who bought a dot com for about $2K, swelled to $250K, and then zero after the crash.

Told him I now see how the Troops in Pickett's charge felt.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

34th?  Why don't you tell the whole story.  It hasn't been that many years ago that FR was consistently in the Alexa Top 20 of conservative sites. 

Did you really miss the point I was making @catfish1957 ??

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Did you really miss the point I was making @catfish1957 ??

@Right_in_Virginia

Okay you got me,......  just what was your point?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 06:41:53 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

What bothers me is the lie Bead Counter keeps spewing claiming TBR with the other haters who have abandoned the unborn.

This untruth really bothers me as this is farthest from truth.

Everyone who knows me and TBR knows we/I am PRO LIFE and that was the main reason I voted for Trump.

I even created a Cat titled Life News to post news on the Pro Life movement....

The lie that this VERY pro-life forum, and YOU, are pro-abortion is as ugly as lies get.

The person who wrote that has no conscience.

None.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The lie that this VERY pro-life forum, and YOU, are pro-abortion is as ugly as lies get.

The person who wrote that has no conscience.

None.

Its no better than claiming that anyone who didn't vote for Trump is pro abortion.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Its no better than claiming that anyone who didn't vote for Trump is pro abortion.

Right.  We heard it all.  If we did not support and vote for Trump then we were "Pro-Hillary"; Pro-Abortion; Pro-Illegal Immigration; Pro-Communist; Pro-establishment etc., etc., etc. ad nauseum. 

And they continue spewing that bilge.

Well, let 'em.  They are in a dead party that is just part of the Big Government Oligarchy now.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

That was claimed over and over again by at least one poster here.

And it is a filthy lie.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline GrouchoTex

I'd go back for one reason only. And only briefly. To put a stick in the eye of all those who demonized Cruz while worshiping Trump saying he was going to build "the wall", "repeal Obamacare" and drain the swamp... According to them nothing else mattered...

That is the way I recall it all as well.
Cruz was "Goldman Sachs" and couldn't be trusted.
How many ex-Goldman Sachs people work for the Administration now?
Couldn't challenge any of them without being called a traitor, or worse.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And it is a filthy lie.

That accusation is still being leveled here from time to time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

And it is a filthy lie.

I was tempted to log on TOS to call this Bean Counter out.....but luckily several MODS pulled me back from the edge......apparently he lurks here or as I suspect is a member here under another name...I'll find him regardless.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I was tempted to log on TOS to call this Bean Counter out.....but luckily several MODS pulled me back from the edge......apparently he lurks here or as I suspect is a member here under another name...I'll find him regardless.

Oh snap!...someone's pissed Mom off... **nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Idiot

@mystery-ak .... you go girl!  :smokin:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Oh snap!...someone's pissed Mom off... **nononono*

And rightly so.  I support her in whatever revenge she has planned.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Victoria33

If they are smart, they will sell off before they die off any more. The SEO value of their Google presence alone is worth a few million ...Unfortunately for JR, I don't think that will happen. Too bad, he could have a very wealthy and comfortable retirement if he was smart about it.
@AbaraXas

He won't sell it - it is all he has to keep him involved/alive.  No legs, confined to wheel chair.  Without FR, he has no outlet for his thinking. 

Offline musiclady

That accusation is still being leveled here from time to time.

I know.

That kind of deliberate lie can only be done by someone without a conscience.   When you are among people who share your deep passion for the lives of the unborn, and you smear them with that kind of falsehood, it is inexcusable.

As someone else said, that person should be on ALL our "Ignore" lists.....

Offline musiclady

Git 'im!   We're all with you!!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Git 'im!   We're all with you!!

Let's not start something. It is one thing to vent in our own forums and have a laugh about the other, it is another to go across the aisle and engage against them there. We've always been rather friendly even if both vent, but never have we actually sent members back and forth to fight like some of those old sites.  Let's stay the better. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let's not start something. It is one thing to vent in our own forums and have a laugh about the other, it is another to go across the aisle and engage against them there. We've always been rather friendly even if both vent, but never have we actually sent members back and forth to fight like some of those old sites.  Let's stay the better.

I like the analogy I saw posted, might have been you:  We have a rivalry like two diners in the same town.  We'll needle each other at the bowling alley, but we don't break into the other guys' kitchen in the after hours to cut the gas lines to their grill.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Yeah, I don't have any interest in going over there to tell them "I told you so" or anything.

I have a feeling that many will end up here eventually due to becoming disillusioned and I'm going to treat them with respect whether I like it or not.

Offline corbe

He11 hath no fury .........you know the rest, I pity that poor soul if you find him/her
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@AbaraXas

He won't sell it - it is all he has to keep him involved/alive.  No legs, confined to wheel chair.  Without FR, he has no outlet for his thinking.

Kinda like Ruth Bader Ginsberg.  They need the job.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.