Author Topic: Actress who thought she could school Katie Pavlich on ‘compassion’ & ISIS really should’ve thought twice  (Read 636 times)

rangerrebew

Actress who thought she could school Katie Pavlich on ‘compassion’ & ISIS really should’ve thought twice
April 14, 2017 | Scott Morefield | Print Article   

To be sure, military conflict should be avoided when possible, but most rational people also understand that the astoundingly evil terrorist group ISIS will only stop killing, raping and torturing innocent people when their hearts are no longer beating.

Some liberals, however, still haven’t gotten the picture. Enter movie director Josh Fox and his response to President Trump’s decision to unleash a bunker-buster bomb, the most powerful non-nuclear bomb in existence, on an ISIS tunnel complex in Afghanistan:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/04/14/actress-thought-school-katie-pavlich-compassion-isis-really-shouldve-thought-twice-472698
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 09:08:41 pm by rangerrebew »

geronl

There is no side worth supporting in Syria (I consider Kurdistan a different country)

Offline Frank Cannon

She's still hot so I'll give her a pass for being stupid.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
There is no side worth supporting in Syria (I consider Kurdistan a different country)

There is. It's the "side" that never gets mentioned, never mind supported, cause they don't tend to shoot, bomb or torture each other. The poor sods who are just trying to get on with living despite being bombed, shot and tortured.

That is the side I support.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink