Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419042 times)

Online libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4350 on: December 26, 2020, 02:11:48 pm »

From 2018 - - one of my favorite Christmas photos of our FLOTUS & POTUS --  love her burgundy shoes.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 02:14:24 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4351 on: December 26, 2020, 04:23:38 pm »
:bingo:  @Polly Ticks   Thanks!

It's been reported that Melania wore thigh-high boots ...  @Polly Ticks    We were thisclose  :laugh:

Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Is Sleek in Slick Black Leather Louboutin Boots
Breitbart, Dec 23, 2020

First Lady Melania Trump departed the White House for Palm Beach, Florida on Wednesday in a sleek ensemble with knockout thigh-high leather boots.

Melania Trump strutted alongside President Trump as they head to their Mar-a-Lago resort for Christmas, wearing a pair of Eleonor Alta thigh-high black leather boots by Christian Louboutin. The boots, which retail for $2,195, features a four-inch heel and all the allure that Mrs. Trump has become known for.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/23/melania-trump-sleek-leather-thigh-high-boots/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #4352 on: December 26, 2020, 06:09:41 pm »
It's been reported that Melania wore thigh-high boots ...  @Polly Ticks    We were thisclose  :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia
I'm certain we would have gotten it right if we had previously been given this camera angle.
 :laugh:
In any case, she looks great - as always!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

« Reply #4353 on: December 26, 2020, 06:17:03 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
I'm certain we would have gotten it right if we had previously been given this camera angle.
 :laugh:
In any case, she looks great - as always!

:beer:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #4354 on: December 28, 2020, 01:50:33 pm »
I will be sad if/when we no longer have Melania as our FLOTUS. I think she’s done a remarkable job under the most difficult of circumstances.
I will miss most the photos of her doting on children. That is where she truly shone.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

« Reply #4355 on: December 28, 2020, 05:39:17 pm »
I will be sad if/when we no longer have Melania as our FLOTUS. I think she’s done a remarkable job under the most difficult of circumstances.
I will miss most the photos of her doting on children. That is where she truly shone.

Melania is really a very gracious, kind woman ...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4356 on: January 01, 2021, 12:55:40 am »
Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Returns to White House for New Year’s Eve in Balenciaga Bubble Coat

First Lady Melania Trump returned to the White House alongside President Trump on New Year’s Eve in an oversized look that mimics the out-of-proportion ensembles gracing the Parisian runways these past few seasons.

Melania Trump stepped off Air Force One on Thursday, skipping the annual New Year’s Eve party at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida with her husband, in a wool-blend Balenciaga bubble coat featuring a Prince of Wales check print, an enormous collar, and the brand’s eye-catching sloped sleeves.

The Balenciaga coat retails for about $2,990.

Mrs. Trump paired the statement piece with Christian Dior’s black calfskin empreinte boots — French for footprint. The boots retail for about $1,690. Mrs. Trump also threw on a pair of black leather Bottega Veneta gloves and her favorite Saint Laurent sunglasses.

The look has become a frequent staple of Balenciaga collections as of late, with the brand’s creative director often showcasing structural coats with voluminous sleeves and collars that can be seen from even the last row of a runway show.

more images, but Getty
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/31/fashion-notes-melania-trump-returns-to-white-house-for-new-years-eve-in-balenciaga-bubble-coat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4357 on: January 01, 2021, 12:56:22 am »
Love the boots, the coat not so much.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #4358 on: January 01, 2021, 12:59:13 am »

Agreed. The coat is fashionable, but it doesn't appeal to me.  That style does look like it would be very warm.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4359 on: January 01, 2021, 01:20:17 am »
Don't ask me why...

'Knowing' full well that there's an acre of empty space under there, it makes it sexier.     :smokin:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #4360 on: January 02, 2021, 02:43:36 pm »

I like the color/pattern of the coat.  The cut, not so much. It looks like a garment that would be comfortable to wear after overeating during the holidays.  wink777

« Reply #4361 on: January 16, 2021, 05:22:50 am »
FLOTUS Report
@MELANIAJTRUMP

To all of those who have asked, I will not being covering anything Jill Biden related. President Trump won the 2020 election so this page will continue covering First Lady Melania Trump, America’s real and legitimate First Lady. #BeBest

6:40 PM · Jan 11, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MELANIAJTRUMP/status/1348776715078787080

@libertybele   

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:26:01 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #4362 on: January 16, 2021, 05:29:29 am »
FLOTUS Report Retweeted

Tammy Bruce
@HeyTammyBruce

Thank you @FLOTUS! You did a remarkable job & made us proud. We look forward to your continued work helping our nation, our kids, & the future. We appreciate you, and will ALWAYS have your back!

Melania Trump
@FLOTUS

US government account

As the legacy of #BeBest comes to a close at the @WhiteHouse, we must continue to give a voice to our Nation's children & the issues that impact their lives. It's the values & spirit of the American people that inspired Be Best & it's those values that will carry on its mission.

Video: 

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1350080519480946688

9:00 AM · Jan 15, 2021·Twitter Media Studio

11:32 AM · Jan 15, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/HeyTammyBruce/status/1350118568755658752

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4363 on: January 20, 2021, 09:26:27 am »
I did not know Louboutin made boots. You really do learn something new every day.

Thank you madamoiselles @Right_in_Virginia and @Polly Ticks

Though I think I’ll keep my Bean duck boots or my faux Ugg boots I have for winter. May not be fashionable but they keep the snow and slush out of my feet.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #4364 on: January 20, 2021, 11:33:28 am »

« Reply #4365 on: January 20, 2021, 11:35:31 am »

« Reply #4366 on: January 20, 2021, 11:37:56 am »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 11:39:48 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #4367 on: January 20, 2021, 11:41:41 am »

« Reply #4368 on: January 20, 2021, 11:43:01 am »

« Reply #4369 on: January 20, 2021, 11:44:35 am »

« Reply #4370 on: January 20, 2021, 02:33:27 pm »

« Reply #4371 on: January 20, 2021, 02:43:17 pm »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #4372 on: January 20, 2021, 02:53:54 pm »

Oh my. That suit of hers is gorgeous! Might be my favorite one yet. Thanks for posting these, RiV. I’ve really enjoyed this.

Offline verga

« Reply #4373 on: January 20, 2021, 04:07:47 pm »
This thread will die with out a class act.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4374 on: January 20, 2021, 04:25:11 pm »
Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Waves Au Revoir to White House in Classic Chanel

John Binder 20 Jan 2021

First Lady Melania Trump waved au revoir to the White House on Wednesday morning in a jet black ensemble mimicking the late fashion icon Karl Lagerfeld, former creative director of Chanel.

Mrs. Trump walked across the South Lawn for the final time during her husband’s first term in office wearing an off-the-runway Chanel cropped jacket from the French fashion house’s Pre-Fall 2020 collection.

Underneath is a fitted black crepe sheath dress by Dolce & Gabbana, perhaps Mrs. Trump’s most loyal fashion duo. The dress, from the Spring 2020 Ready-to-Wear collection, retails for about $2,155.

The cropped Chanel jacket, featuring silver buttons emblazoned with the brand’s iconic double C logo, was paired with black suede Bottega Veneta gloves, snakeskin Christian Louboutin stilettos, a rare black crocodile Hermès Birkin bag, and Mrs. Trump’s favorite pair of Bottega Veneta art deco-inspired sunglasses which retail for about $440.

Melania Trump’s farewell to Washington, D.C. ensemble, styled by her friend and personal courtier Hervé Pierre, mimics the iconic fashion codes of the late Lagerfeld who famously headed Chanel for nearly four decades.

Lagerfeld, like Mrs. Trump, often appeared poised, stoic, and carried a thick accent — hers from Slovenia and his from Germany of course. And also like Lagerfeld, Mrs. Trump leaves a fashion legacy.

many photos
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/20/melania-trump-waves-au-revoir-to-white-house-in-classic-chanel/
Support the USO