Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419147 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4325 on: December 09, 2020, 11:33:10 pm »
Jill Biden is not a doctor. She has an Ed.D.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4326 on: December 09, 2020, 11:42:55 pm »

I see a reeducation camp in your future @mountaineer    :laugh:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4327 on: December 09, 2020, 11:43:22 pm »

Class ... claaa-aaassss ... CLAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAASSSS ... Wake Up!!!

I gotta go to the can, man.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 11:44:48 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4328 on: December 09, 2020, 11:48:17 pm »
I see a reeducation camp in your future mountaineer :laugh:
I stand corrected. Jill Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4329 on: December 10, 2020, 12:32:33 pm »
I stand corrected. Jill Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

No. Second or third. Shouldn’t hubby be first, and always first? @mountaineer

@Right_in_Virginia

I will say this much for Mrs Biden. Her hair color is the same color I had for most of my life. I started dying it a couple shades darker a few years ago because I got tired of being a blonde. She’s got a good colorist.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 12:36:28 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4330 on: December 13, 2020, 03:14:29 pm »
Melania Wows In Stunning Black Tuxedo During Congressional Ball At White House

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #4331 on: December 17, 2020, 07:23:37 pm »
FLOTUS reading to children .... but the story of the day is .... are you ready for this .....she took her mask off to read!  *****rollingeyes*****

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4332 on: December 18, 2020, 10:54:43 pm »

Merry Christmas from President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump. @realDonaldTrump & @FLOTUS are seen December 10, in their official 2020 Christmas portrait,on the Grand staircase of the White House in Washington, D.C. (Official White House Photo by Andrea Hanks) pic.twitter.com/PA63RYGSKE

— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) December 18, 2020

First Lady Melania Trump posed for the official White House Christmas photo in a luxe tuxedo that evokes her fierce style that she has made a signature.

Melania Trump posed alongside President Donald Trump for the official White House Christmas photo in a sleek Christian Dior tuxedo that features a traditional cummerbund and black satin along the lapel and pant legs.

Mrs. Trump paired the tuxedo with black leather Christian Louboutin stilettos.

The look harks back to Mrs. Trump’s photoshoot from January 2016 where she posed in a feminine tuxedo and Christian Louboutin stilettos in Trump Tower in New York City, New York. In those photos, Mrs. Trump wore an oversized bow tie.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/18/melania-trump-is-luxe-in-dior-tuxedo-for-white-house-christmas-card/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #4333 on: December 18, 2020, 11:47:22 pm »

Merry Christmas from President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump. @realDonaldTrump & @FLOTUS are seen December 10, in their official 2020 Christmas portrait,on the Grand staircase of the White House in Washington, D.C. (Official White House Photo by Andrea Hanks) pic.twitter.com/PA63RYGSKE

— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) December 18, 2020

First Lady Melania Trump posed for the official White House Christmas photo in a luxe tuxedo that evokes her fierce style that she has made a signature.

Melania Trump posed alongside President Donald Trump for the official White House Christmas photo in a sleek Christian Dior tuxedo that features a traditional cummerbund and black satin along the lapel and pant legs.

Mrs. Trump paired the tuxedo with black leather Christian Louboutin stilettos.

The look harks back to Mrs. Trump’s photoshoot from January 2016 where she posed in a feminine tuxedo and Christian Louboutin stilettos in Trump Tower in New York City, New York. In those photos, Mrs. Trump wore an oversized bow tie.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/18/melania-trump-is-luxe-in-dior-tuxedo-for-white-house-christmas-card/

Well, you're picture is much bigger ... so I deleted mine.  :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4334 on: December 19, 2020, 12:02:53 am »
FLOTUS @ Signing of the "Every Word We Utter" bill

President Trump signed a bill authorizing the "Every Word We Utter" Monument. This landmark will serve as a tribute to the brave women who devoted their life to the women's suffrage movement, the ratification of the 19th Amendment, & those who still fight for women's equality.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4335 on: December 19, 2020, 12:17:14 am »
@libertybele you didn't have to delete yours..
Support the USO

« Reply #4336 on: December 22, 2020, 07:07:30 am »
I didn't know where else to post this .... I figured we'd understand.   :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4337 on: December 22, 2020, 07:11:47 am »
I think "incredible" might not be a strong enough word for the way Manchelle looked in that costume.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4338 on: December 22, 2020, 08:49:20 am »
I think "incredible" might not be a strong enough word for the way Manchelle looked in that costume.
Looks like an escapee from the extra pool in a Conan (the Barbarian) movie...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4339 on: December 22, 2020, 10:27:22 am »
Melania dresses with classic clothes that never go out of style. She’s like Audrey Hepburn. Classic, timeless.

Michelle’s dress was modern, and interesting. I liked the bottom part, but I wasn’t happy with the bodice part. That reminds me of some kind of superhero type thing Zena or Wonder Woman might wear. I don’t know if yellow is a good color for her either, she always looked good in blue.

I don’t know. Somehow I think the only person who should be criticizing is the worst dressed people is Blackwell. I was just offering my two cents about these two dresses.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 10:31:27 am by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #4340 on: December 23, 2020, 03:33:23 pm »
The TRUMP PAGE
@MichaelDeLauzon

On Wednesday President Trump, the First Lady and Barron travel to Palm Beach, Florida where they will spend Christmas with family and friends at Mar-a-Lago.

12:34 AM · Dec 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/MichaelDeLauzon/status/1341618151373475840

« Reply #4341 on: December 23, 2020, 10:14:21 pm »
Walking to Marine One today ....

« Reply #4342 on: December 23, 2020, 10:31:09 pm »
Are the boots thigh-high or worn over leather jeans --- I can't decide   :laugh: ??

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 10:42:08 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4343 on: December 23, 2020, 11:43:41 pm »
Or are those are leather pants with pumps and probably black tights/socks?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:44:42 pm by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

« Reply #4344 on: December 24, 2020, 04:34:41 am »
Or are those are leather pants with pumps and probably black tights/socks?

:bingo:  @Polly Ticks   Thanks!

« Reply #4345 on: December 24, 2020, 04:36:30 am »
The TRUMP PAGE
@MichaelDeLauzon

Trump private jet is parked at Palm Beach Airport so we know the rest of the family are there for Christmas.

6:04 PM · Dec 23, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/MichaelDeLauzon/status/1341882365744799746

« Reply #4347 on: December 25, 2020, 08:52:06 pm »
Christmas Eve 2020   **present

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4348 on: December 25, 2020, 09:43:51 pm »
Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Brings Christmas Magic in Balmain Tartan

First Lady Melania Trump is bringing the magic of Christmas in an appropriately-themed holiday ensemble while at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

Melania Trump wore a Balmain tartan shirt with a red pencil skirt and black suede Manolo Blahnik stilettos as she tracked Santa Claus’ travel around the world.

The Balmain flannel is on sale for about $690. Loyal Fashion Notes readers will recall that Mrs. Trump previously wore the shirt in September 2017 to garden at the White House.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/12/25/melania-trump-brings-christmas-magic-in-balmain-tartan/
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #4349 on: December 26, 2020, 02:10:29 pm »