Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419172 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1800 on: October 03, 2017, 11:59:46 pm »
She's not being criticized for the Timberlands, ......

Sure she is @libertybele   The green with envy brigade is having a field day today:

In both cases, Melania faced backlash for her clothing choices while visiting the devastated regions, and Tuesday was no different — but this time, the focus was on her boots, an item that was perceived by some on social media as contrived.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trump-mocked-wearing-timberland-boots-not-modeling-show-194824749.html

The gals here did have some nice things to say (really) 

The former model had on a green jacket over a white top with matching skinny-leg trousers. Her footwear was an apt companion piece that was sensible for the occasion — Timberland boots.

http://footwearnews.com/2017/shop/boots/melania-trump-puerto-rico-440051/

« Reply #1801 on: October 04, 2017, 12:09:32 am »
Here's a special challenge for the green with envy brigade:  I double-dog dare them to pull their hair back and allow photogs to take a close up ---    88devil

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 12:10:34 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1802 on: October 04, 2017, 01:56:26 am »

“I believe if you work your butt off and pay taxes, you should be able to easily understand and navigate the laws, tax codes, health care and anything else the government puts in place that affects us all,” - Robert James Ritchie

888high58888  Just noticed your signature line.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:57:08 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1803 on: October 04, 2017, 10:47:50 pm »
At University Medical Center/LA

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 10:49:31 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1804 on: October 04, 2017, 10:50:35 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1805 on: October 04, 2017, 10:57:50 pm »

What the hell is the matter with her? Wearing heels in a hospital? There are sick people there. She should be wearing Timberlands, a track suit 4 sizes too big and a tablecloth over her head.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1806 on: October 04, 2017, 11:22:58 pm »
What the hell is the matter with her? Wearing heels in a hospital? There are sick people there. She should be wearing Timberlands, a track suit 4 sizes too big and a tablecloth over her head.

Yep ... and then she'd get blamed for copying Michael!   :silly:

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #1807 on: October 05, 2017, 04:50:29 pm »

Classy dress.  Elbow length sleeves, comes to the knee, sober color.  Attention on the mission, not the wearer.  Doesn't feel the need for "look at me".
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:21:44 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1808 on: October 05, 2017, 04:59:46 pm »
Classydress.  Elbow lenght sleeves, comes to the kner, sober colir.  Attention on the mission, not the wearer.  Doesn't feel the need for "look at me".

Didn't work on the doc walking behind her.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #1809 on: October 05, 2017, 08:04:41 pm »
Didn't work on the doc walking behind her.    :laugh:

LOL. You have a point.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1810 on: October 05, 2017, 10:01:02 pm »
LOL. You have a point.
Maybe he's a lower GI/proctology guy...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1811 on: October 06, 2017, 11:12:20 pm »
Not my favorite outift, but the skirt definitely has a 'Spanish' flair to it.

Melani @ Hispanic Heritage Month --

« Reply #1812 on: October 07, 2017, 02:27:08 am »
Not my favorite outift, but the skirt definitely has a 'Spanish' flair to it.
Agree @libertybele   I think this top needs something ... it's too plain and too sheer.  Maybe a simple scarf of some sort ... or pashmina.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #1813 on: October 07, 2017, 12:58:12 pm »
Competing with Ivanka for the biggest implant showoff.
How classy.....NOT

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1814 on: October 07, 2017, 03:31:15 pm »
Agree @libertybele   I think this top needs something ... it's too plain and too sheer.  Maybe a simple scarf of some sort ... or pashmina.

You're exactly right ... a scarf would have made all the difference.

« Reply #1815 on: October 10, 2017, 07:48:53 pm »
Melania was visiting a hospital in WV today for addicted infants ...

Most of the photos can't be posted, so here's a brief video showing the dress and the SHOES  ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzY-5fDNW0I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzY-5fDNW0I

« Reply #1816 on: October 10, 2017, 07:53:58 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1817 on: October 10, 2017, 08:06:29 pm »
  I think this top needs something ... it's too plain and too sheer.  Maybe a simple scarf of some sort ... or pashmina.

The top needs no bra.......period.

« Reply #1818 on: October 10, 2017, 08:41:10 pm »
The top needs no bra.......period.

I was beginning to wonder where you were @Frank Cannon    88devil

« Reply #1819 on: October 10, 2017, 08:51:37 pm »

Later that same day .... (With the Penguins at the WH)  :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1820 on: October 10, 2017, 10:20:32 pm »

Oh I'm on it sister. Even when I was gone I did swing by the best forum thread on the interwebs.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1821 on: October 11, 2017, 12:18:10 am »
Here's a link to the Getty photos:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4966800/Melania-Trump-wears-green-dress-West-Virginia.html

Here are the shoes  :laugh:

You beat me to it ... the shoes are marvelous darling, simply marvelous!!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:21:15 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1822 on: October 11, 2017, 12:19:55 am »

Too funny ... I knew it was just a matter of time before Frank weighed in on that pic.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1823 on: October 11, 2017, 12:20:45 am »
Oh I'm on it sister. Even when I was gone I did swing by the best forum thread on the interwebs.

Absotively, posolutely!   :beer: :beer:

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #1824 on: October 11, 2017, 01:07:26 am »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra