Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419110 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1775 on: September 29, 2017, 03:03:07 pm »
I wonder if Melania will get credit or slammed for wearing this suit twice:

« Reply #1776 on: September 29, 2017, 03:05:21 pm »
@libertybele    Fashion alert!!   ^-^

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1777 on: September 29, 2017, 03:11:02 pm »

I think Melania will be slammed and we will be treated to more photos of "fashionista best-dressed" Mooch to show how superior and lovely Mooch is. This is propaganda comparable to the "emperor has no clothes", trying to change reality. Disgusting.
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #1778 on: September 29, 2017, 03:21:05 pm »
Looks like the media hasn't quite made up its mind about Melania's repeat outfits.   :laugh:

Melania Trump Cutting Back On Shopping? Black Escada Suit Worn Again: 2nd Time This Week She Wears Repeats

https://www.inquisitr.com/4524407/melania-trump-cutting-back-on-shopping-black-escada-suit-worn-again-2nd-time-this-week-melania-wears-repeats/

First Lady Melania Wears Baby Blue Michael Kors Dress In Fashion Repeat

https://www.inquisitr.com/4523677/first-lady-melania-wears-baby-blue-michael-kors-dress-in-fashion-repeat/

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 03:25:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1779 on: September 29, 2017, 03:42:39 pm »

Don't particularly care for the this outfit. 

The piping stitch 'screams' the designer tried too hard, IMO.  And for the hem of the slacks to touch the ground while wearing 3-1/2 inch heels?    WTH??   If she falls, somebody should be charged with assault and battery.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #1780 on: September 29, 2017, 07:09:26 pm »
Anymore, I try to ignore what the liberal media says ... as long as they keep the pics coming. 

She wore the same blazer, but with a different top.  I like the crisp white blouse better with it.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:10:07 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1781 on: September 29, 2017, 07:12:02 pm »
@libertybele    Fashion alert!!   ^-^

Yay ... another fashion show on the way!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #1782 on: October 02, 2017, 06:06:45 pm »
Greeting PM of Thailand today:

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 07:38:04 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1783 on: October 02, 2017, 06:07:12 pm »

« Reply #1784 on: October 02, 2017, 06:13:17 pm »
White House confirms President Trump and the First Lady will travel to Puerto Rico Tuesday and Las Vegas on Wednesday.

« Reply #1785 on: October 02, 2017, 07:44:28 pm »
Moment of Silence

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:12:59 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1786 on: October 02, 2017, 07:46:09 pm »
Feels like a silly comment today, but Karen looks very nice, too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1787 on: October 03, 2017, 12:12:52 pm »
The dress is ok, but I think she should have worn a blazer/jacket, that would have been more appropriate and given her a more tailored look.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 12:14:19 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1788 on: October 03, 2017, 02:33:57 pm »
Ha!  She wears stilettos once again to view storm damage. Either she really loves wearing heels or they've become iconic to her look' just as Hillary was known for her pantsuits.  At any rate, obviously she's ignoring the criticism from the MSM!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 02:36:21 pm by libertybele »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1789 on: October 03, 2017, 02:34:15 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/melania-trump-leaves-the-white-house-in-a-stunning-blue-sweater/
Melania Trump Leaves The White House In A Stunning Blue Sweater

luv luv luv turtlenecks

several more Getty images at link

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #1790 on: October 03, 2017, 02:42:51 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/melania-trump-leaves-the-white-house-in-a-stunning-blue-sweater/
Melania Trump Leaves The White House In A Stunning Blue Sweater

luv luv luv turtlenecks

several more Getty images at link

That sweater is beautiful.  I want it.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #1791 on: October 03, 2017, 02:44:37 pm »
Ha!  She wears stilettos once again to view storm damage. Either she really loves wearing heels or they've become iconic to her look' just as Hillary was known for her pantsuits.  At any rate, obviously she's ignoring the criticism from the MSM!

For a good part of my life I wore 3" heels almost every waking hour.  Even with 2 chunky babies balanced on my hips. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 03:12:31 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #1792 on: October 03, 2017, 02:59:11 pm »
If you are used to wearing heels every day it can be quite uncomfortable to wear flats.  I can full out run down a hospital hallway in 2-3 inch heels without thinking about it twice.....
God is still in control

« Reply #1793 on: October 03, 2017, 03:04:34 pm »

Love the shoes; not a fan of the short-cropped pants.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1794 on: October 03, 2017, 10:42:25 pm »
She's wearing white slacks and Timberland boots in Puerto Rico and of course met with criticism.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1795 on: October 03, 2017, 10:46:14 pm »

I like the First Lady's dress. But I love the men in uniform. Bless them.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #1796 on: October 03, 2017, 10:46:16 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1797 on: October 03, 2017, 10:50:15 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1798 on: October 03, 2017, 11:37:21 pm »
She's not being criticized for the Timberlands, but rather her white jeans; the color of her jeans I guess aren't appropriate for a disaster area.  It never stops ... the leftist mental midgets have to gripe about something.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1799 on: October 03, 2017, 11:44:30 pm »
She's not being criticized for the Timberlands, but rather her white jeans; the color of her jeans I guess aren't appropriate for a disaster area.  It never stops ... the leftist mental midgets have to gripe about something.

I don't give a shit what the losers bitch about, I detest hot chicks in work boots. She should have kept the Choos on and stayed classy.