Author Topic: WHATEVER: Rachel Dolezal Now Calls Herself A “Pan-African Pro-Black Bi-Sexual Mother” (VIDEO)  (Read 1881 times)

rangerrebew

WHATEVER: Rachel Dolezal Now Calls Herself A “Pan-African Pro-Black Bi-Sexual Mother” (VIDEO)

It’s getting to the point where it’s impossible to keep up with Rachel Dolezal. As we recently told you, her story just keeps getting weirder.

Now it’s completely off the rails.

Grabien reports:

http://americanlookout.com/whatever-rachel-dolezal-now-calls-herself-a-pan-african-pro-black-bi-sexual-mother-video/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 10:54:41 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Polly Ticks

My kids used to come to me complaining, "Mom! [Insert a brother's name here] called me [insert an insult here]!"

My response was always, "If he called you the Queen of England, would that make you the Queen of England?"

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

My response was always, "If he called you the Queen of England, would that make you the Queen of England?"

Actually I think that is how royal succession works. Someone starts calling you by a title and that's it.

Offline endicom

There can be but one, @CatherineofAragon.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That is one disturbed person. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That is one disturbed person.

You are correct - she is a liberal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
You are correct - she is a liberal.

LOL, yes, but she takes it even further.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
She has sprung open a Pandora's Box for liberals. Imagine if any white person could identify themselves as African American on applications. It could eradicate Affirmative Action.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She's the poster child for involuntary comittal.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Polly Ticks

But she self-identifies as a sane person.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
God, it rankles me that we have to call this vile insect by its chosen name. It needs to be called some derogatory nickname. Any suggestions?

All I could come up with was "Rachel Vachel" which is waaaay too obscure for most folks. The name "Vachel" translates into "little cow" but nobody will get that.

Rachel Vachel is also a character from the magnificent award-winning SF novel A Specter is Haunting Texas by SF Grandmaster Fritz Lieber, but again nobody would likely get that unless they were among the minute-and-shrinking number of people who great classic SF  books for entertainment.

What would likely be more upsetting to The Subject would be the connection to Vachel Lindsay, a widely successful 19th century U.S. poet who has in recent times been condemned by and excluded from college curricula because of an ostensibly anti-black racist poem he wrote ("The Congo").

The poem "The Congo" is too long to post here, but here is the URL for anyone who is interested to judge for themselves if it is racist:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/47374

« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:15:37 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Been calling her Racial Holdall since she first made the news.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
“Pan-African Pro-Black Bi-Sexual Mother”

That's one hell of an acronym - PAPBBSM

Offline LateForLunch

hah hah not bad! I came up with "Junkball" you know, like a Goofball  or Nutball except with just about everything thrown into the mix...

geronl

“Pan-African Pro-Black Bi-Sexual Mother”

That's one hell of an acronym - PAPBBSM

Is that pronounced "Pap Bosom"?

Offline flowers

Yes she is  @EC

Silver Pines

There can be but one, @CatherineofAragon.

@endicom

Thank you, sir!

I knight you Earl of Sandwich with a side of potato salad!

Offline goodwithagun

And she's not even smart enough to realize she's blowing the lid off of liberalism's identity politics and victimhood  :silly: :silly: :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And she's not even smart enough to realize she's blowing the lid off of liberalism's identity politics and victimhood  :silly: :silly: :silly:

That's the most awesome part of all this. What are they gonna do, say she can't 'identify' as something she's not? They are twisting themselves in knots trying to deal with it.
The Republic is lost.

Silver Pines

That's the most awesome part of all this. What are they gonna do, say she can't 'identify' as something she's not? They are twisting themselves in knots trying to deal with it.

@Free Vulcan

Society has reached the point that humoring mentally ill people is considered something you MUST do.  How do we come back from that?  I don't see it happening.

Offline Just_Victor

I think Rachael is barking up the wrong identity tree, myself.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Free Vulcan

Society has reached the point that humoring mentally ill people is considered something you MUST do.  How do we come back from that?  I don't see it happening.

Really? This idiot can't get a job, is about to be thrown out of her house and is being mocked by her "own people". The only way she could be less humored is if she was put in a sack and dumped in a pond.

Offline LateForLunch

@Free Vulcan

That's a good point. Maybe we do it by ignoring one lunatic at a time.

Rough times have a way of bringing people back to reality. Maybe the current difficulties of the 'Crats ("rough times" is a mild term for what they are dealing with these days, heh) will return at least some large number of them to sanity.

Overall, only about 30% of the population self-identify as "very liberal" (aka "completely insane") so there is some hope in that the majority will once again wrest control of the direction of our culture/society away from the cacogens.

NOTE; "cacogen" - (1) product of inferior breeding, (2) anti-social person. Derived from Latin; "caco" 'dirt, filth, lowly" and "gen" type.

Silver Pines

I think Rachael is barking up the wrong identity tree, myself.

@Just_Victor

Whoa.  That's a five head right there.  I guess she ruined her own hair to get that weave.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Why doesn't she make it easy and skip to Queen of Sheba or something easy to remember.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour