Author Topic: WHATEVER: Rachel Dolezal Now Calls Herself A “Pan-African Pro-Black Bi-Sexual Mother” (VIDEO)  (Read 1880 times)

Silver Pines

That's a good point. Maybe we do it by ignoring one lunatic at a time.

Rough times have a way of bringing people back to reality. Maybe the current difficulties of the 'Crats ("rough times" is a mild term for what they are dealing with these days, heh) will return at least some large number of them to sanity.

Overall, only about 30% of the population self-identify as "very liberal" (aka "completely insane") so there is some hope in that the majority will once again wrest control of the direction of our culture/society away from the cacogens.

NOTE; "cacogen" - (1) product of inferior breeding, (2) anti-social person. Derived from Latin; "caco" 'dirt, filth, lowly" and "gen" type.

@LateForLunch

IMO, I think we should have started calling this stuff out for absolute lunacy a long time ago, before political correctness took hold and grew such deep roots.  Those who recognized its absurdity were too well-mannered and didn't want to hurt feelings, and look what happened. 

Sometimes I think people are so fed up that the tipping point has been reached.  But then you have a generation of college kids who have been raised to think this is normal, and who would probably need deprogramming to see the light.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
You can't cross the foul line in league play.

Offline corbe

After hours of searching I found her baby picture.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
         After hours of searching I found her baby picture.

LOL.    888high58888