Author Topic: BREAKING>>>>Nunes: Intel community surveiled Trump transition officials  (Read 19251 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    @Frank Cannon I don't mean to hijack this thread but have you figured out how to add yourself to your buddy list, I haven't figured it out yet?

Wouldn't that be like fapping?  As when one "Likes" their own Bookface post?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't use the buddy list because there is no one worthy of that honor......including myself. I have very high standards.

He just doesn't use them very often....

****drummer

Offline corbe

He just doesn't use them very often....

****drummer

As his avatar indicates everything is high when you've fallen down and can't get up.  He's been that way since the election.

@Frank Cannon
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You can't fall down if you're already lying on the floor.

Friend of mine used to tell me that, back before he croaked.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

You can't fall down if you're already lying on the floor.

Friend of mine used to tell me that, back before he croaked.

Well you can fall lower than the floor if you die.....approximately 6 feet.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well you can fall lower than the floor if you die.....approximately 6 feet.

Does it count as a fall if somebody else digs the hole for you, even if they used a backhoe?
I will NOT comply.

Offline LonestarDream

Indeed it has transpired.

Regardless, the key point is the distribution of whatever was collected. Recall that one of Obama's parting gifts was a large expansion of the agencies who get to routinely look at raw data. 

Perhaps that expansion had good intent and envisioned a good result. But, it surely can be seized on by those with nefarious intent, as has obviously transpired.

Hello Ben Rhodes.

@r9etb
@LonestarDream
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes it was a bummer. I came to realize what a minority I really was and that many "conservatives" just want a different flavor of big government that does what they want and are not all that interested in getting government off everyone's backs and back into the constraints of the constitution. As a result I'm partyless for the first time in my adult life.
I really liked the Constitution Party platform, and voted that way, so I check 'other'  or write that in when someone asks--if I choose to give an answer at all. I consider it a loose association, though, for the moment.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 10:27:13 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

JR did nothing to calm the savages either, I think he figured it was time for another purge, despite claims to the contrary.
Every election year there has been one for a while now. Controversy is good for web hits, but there is a limit. When the witch hunts started, it was time to quietly leave town. Science is sorcery to the primitives, and could get a person burned at the stake for pointing out the obvious.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I left in 2014 after I got the "soft zot" because I called Michelle Obama a "Wookie."  I private emailed him demanding reinstatement, which he did (he told me it was "raciss"), but I had come to the conclusion the Moderators were an out-of-control bunch of jerks who had it in for me after years of BS and I left, quietly.  I still have post privileges, and I've done so on very rare occasions (like the other day).
I thought there were people there calling the former FLOTUS a 'wookie' from the day that bunch stepped into the limelight. I was surprised anyone suddenly had a problem with that. Raysis? Only if you don't like Wookies!

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

@Emjay @Rivergirl I can't believe you guys would put each other on Ignore because you disagree about the relative ease of use of TBR and TOS.  :shrug:
I think it's funny, considering TOS doesn't have an ignore feature. :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought there were people there calling the former FLOTUS a 'wookie' from the day that bunch stepped into the limelight. I was surprised anyone suddenly had a problem with that. Raysis? Only if you don't like Wookies!

That was the day I decided the Mods were a bunch of Bleeps, and Jimbo was encouraging it.  Eff 'em.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

That was the day I decided the Mods were a bunch of Bleeps, and Jimbo was encouraging it.  Eff 'em.
Well, before I left I noticed new names calling out old hands, and then not getting gigged by the mods. Not only were they violating posting "rules" with personal attacks, there was a thread over there where the "Trump Family" got together and plotted how to 'take out' posters by stalking and gang-spamming them. Wow. When I pointed that out, no one seemed to take notice.
When you are standing next to the police, pointing at the armed robber, trying to call their attention to it, and they look the other way, you know you are in the wrong neighborhood.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

Did you notice there's a new Emoji above the posting box?   *****rollingeyes*****

@Cyber Liberty

I love that one!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
After the afrobutt thing I thought we needed one. But that one had me doing the whole head and eye roll thing.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@bigheadfred You're steering the ship....
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

After the afrobutt thing I thought we needed one. But that one had me doing the whole head and eye roll thing.

@bigheadfred

You did good.  I've already used that little guy.

Offline Smokin Joe

Has there ever been an administration so littered with people who worked for foreign governments against American interests.   Manafort did not just fall from the tree, he has been working for DT since the 80s.
None of these people ever bothered to register as agents for foreign interests.
DT did a lot of screeching about lobbyists...........then he filled his transition team with lobbyists.
Yet there are those that would stand up and say.......I believe Donald Trump.
Point well taken. It is the election all over again, oddly enough, only the "Who are you going to believe?" question boils down to a choice between the Democrats/MSM and a candidate who lied and slandered his way to the nomination, and has yet to fulfill promises (it is not done until it is done). This will persist until one or the other establishes credibility, and right now I have the odds even on that, with probability of success low on both sides. 

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Wouldn't that be like fapping?  As when one "Likes" their own Bookface post?

I always do that ... it's the only way I can get likes.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I think it's funny, considering TOS doesn't have an ignore feature. :silly:

TOS has an ignore feature.  I ignore it entirely.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:bigsilly:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 01:19:16 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

:sword: Touche!  :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

Remarkable. 

Here's the deal: I've explained to you what "incidental information" means.  You don't get to just make up alternate definitions to suit your preconceptions.

The point attempting to be made here is that this is exactly what Obama and company may have done with this "incidental"  claim.    They may have deliberately targeted Trump and Co,  while claiming that they only acquired the info from "incidental"  contacts.   

You know,  making up an alternate definition of the word "incidental" to suit their political needs.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

The point attempting to be made here is that this is exactly what Obama and company may have done with this "incidental"  claim.    They may have deliberately targeted Trump and Co,  while claiming that they only acquired the info from "incidental"  contacts.   

You know,  making up an alternate definition of the word "incidental" to suit their political needs.

Is this something like plausible deniability?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley