Author Topic: BREAKING>>>>Nunes: Intel community surveiled Trump transition officials  (Read 19181 times)

Offline Rivergirl

Have to wonder what in the world would make anyone suggest that FR is user friendly.
LOLOL................Emjay...........seek help.

Online corbe

2nd Division Vet?  For a long time before the zotting began, he was the only one to post anything resembling anti-Trump articles.  I wondered why Jim tolerated him ... suspected big monthly donor or something.  I think he's still there.

I will say that FR is the best forum ever in the user-friendly sense.

@Emjay

2DV is still there I sent him a lifeline during the primary as I'm sure many here did.  Though I have sworn off the IGNORE feature, the software here is much more robust than TOS, IMHO
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Have to wonder what in the world would make anyone suggest that FR is user friendly.
LOLOL................Emjay...........seek help.

Two things:  I stand by my statement that FR is the best forum ever in a user-friendly sense.  (That is not a criticism of TBR ... you are both pretty)

Second:  Why are you posting to me?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   @Emjay

2DV is still there I sent him a lifeline during the primary as I'm sure many here did.  Though I have sworn off the IGNORE feature, the software here is much more robust than TOS, IMHO

I probably have too many people on ignore.  Sometimes all I get are blank pages.  But the most irritating posters are usually the most prolific.  In other words, they WON"T SHUT UP.

Online corbe

I probably have too many people on ignore.  Sometimes all I get are blank pages.  But the most irritating posters are usually the most prolific.  In other words, they WON"T SHUT UP.

Yes, @Emjay Blank Pages are a sure sign you're probably doing it wrong lol
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Rivergirl

Nunez now for his rush to inform DT of  the so called intelligence information he received.
It's always good to lock the barn door after the horse escapes.
Kind of like the police informing the drug dealer that a raid is about to commence.

Offline Rivergirl

Two things:  I stand by my statement that FR is the best forum ever in a user-friendly sense.  (That is not a criticism of TBR ... you are both pretty)

Second:  Why are you posting to me?
   Fell free to add me to your list of blockees.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Because I criticized Trump and wanted Ted Cruz to be the candidate.  I may have been a little harsh in the Trump criticism thing.  But Jim R. lost my respect when he allowed other posters to viciously attack people for their opinions.

In the early days of FR ... back when it was called the White Water Forum and for many years after it became Free Republic, it was a wonderful place with a lot of really knowledgeable posters.  I left myself after the 2012 primary ... not formally, I just stopped going there but I went back during this past primary only to be kicked out.

I left in 2014 after I got the "soft zot" because I called Michelle Obama a "Wookie."  I private emailed him demanding reinstatement, which he did (he told me it was "raciss"), but I had come to the conclusion the Moderators were an out-of-control bunch of jerks who had it in for me after years of BS and I left, quietly.  I still have post privileges, and I've done so on very rare occasions (like the other day).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Emjay @Rivergirl I can't believe you guys would put each other on Ignore because you disagree about the relative ease of use of TBR and TOS.  :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline SirLinksALot

I left in 2014 after I got the "soft zot" because I called Michelle Obama a "Wookie."  I private emailed him demanding reinstatement, which he did (he told me it was "raciss"), but I had come to the conclusion the Moderators were an out-of-control bunch of jerks who had it in for me after years of BS and I left, quietly.  I still have post privileges, and I've done so on very rare occasions (like the other day).

By the way, can anybody educate me as to what TOS stands for? I always reger to JimRob's site as FR for short. Thanks.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Emjay @Rivergirl I can't believe you guys would put each other on Ignore because you disagree about the relative ease of use of TBR and TOS.  :shrug:

Yes, really.  What's up with that?   **nononono*

Online corbe

I do Love them both, @Emjay and @Rivergirl even though, at times, they remind me of my X Wife's (who I adore also).

Online corbe

@SirLinksALot 
TOS=The Other Site (FR)

Offline r9etb

By the way, can anybody educate me as to what TOS stands for? I always reger to JimRob's site as FR for short. Thanks.

The Other Site, or That Other Site.  I think of it as the former, some may think of it as the latter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   I do Love them both, @Emjay and @Rivergirl even though, at times, they remind me of my X Wife's (who I adore also).

Whew!  You had me going - I read that as "my ex's wife".   Made my head spin.

Online corbe

You've been listening to @Frank Cannon again, haven't ya?

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

You and I have talked about him.  He couldn't do here what he does there because he hasn't known and identified with @mystery-ak. He has been with Jim for many years.  His disability is severe and so is Jim's.  He took Jim's keeping him off for awhile and bringing him back and changing the types of articles he posts about politics now - no more criticism of Trump articles.  He is just not independent enough to change forums and that isn't going to change.  I tried to get him to do it.  He lives about ten minutes from my house and has my information if he needs physical help or shopping help.  He does have a wife so he is not alone, thank God.

@Victoria33

I know, and I understand all of your points.  But I just can't get my mind around showing your belly to people who treat you like utter garbage...and he was treated terribly.  There's just something in me that makes my skin crawl when I see it happen. 

Offline Rivergirl

I have NEVER put anyone on IGNORE and never will.   This is not middle school.  At least IMHO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

I know, and I understand all of your points.  But I just can't get my mind around showing your belly to people who treat you like utter garbage...and he was treated terribly.  There's just something in me that makes my skin crawl when I see it happen.

2DV isn't the only one like that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline SirLinksALot

The Other Site, or That Other Site.  I think of it as the former, some may think of it as the latter.

My Pastor refers to Hell as "The Other Side"    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Frank Cannon

Don't believe any of his spin. My unnamed sources tell me that he is into some fun kinky stuff.

Silver Pines

Because I criticized Trump and wanted Ted Cruz to be the candidate.  I may have been a little harsh in the Trump criticism thing.  But Jim R. lost my respect when he allowed other posters to viciously attack people for their opinions.

In the early days of FR ... back when it was called the White Water Forum and for many years after it became Free Republic, it was a wonderful place with a lot of really knowledgeable posters.  I left myself after the 2012 primary ... not formally, I just stopped going there but I went back during this past primary only to be kicked out.

@Emjay

When I joined in 2011, after lurking for three years, I felt like I was joining the most august political forum on the net.  It might have been that, once, but it's an internet joke now.

I started getting on Jim's bad side when i called out that fake poster, BlackFemaleArmyCaptain, for saying she loved Bill Clinton.  Robinson actually came to her defense, told her that her posts were great, and locked me out of my account for a while.  Not long after,  he accused me of being pro-illegal immigration for not supporting Trump.  I told him he damn well knew better, and asked him why he was trying to claim such a thing.  After that, he started stalking me on threads, challenging me.  I wasn't going to back down, so when he started going from thread to thread demanding a Trump loyalty oath, I knew my time was limited, so I left.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I have not put Rivergirl on ignore.  This is a personal issue between us that has nothing whatever to do with the relative ease of using TBR, TOS.

Offline Frank Cannon

I have NEVER put anyone on IGNORE and never will.   This is not middle school.  At least IMHO

I HAVE put everyone on IGNORE. That's how I win every argument here.

Offline libertybele

:threadjack: :taz:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.