Author Topic: BREAKING>>>>Nunes: Intel community surveiled Trump transition officials  (Read 19252 times)

Silver Pines

2nd Division Vet?  For a long time before the zotting began, he was the only one to post anything resembling anti-Trump articles.  I wondered why Jim tolerated him ... suspected big monthly donor or something.  I think he's still there.

I will say that FR is the best forum ever in the user-friendly sense.

@Emjay

Yep, Jim tolerated him for longer than most others.  Then he stepped back and let the pack take over.

I used to think that about TOS, too, but I came here and found I like it much better.  My husband said he couldn't understand how I ever posted on such an antiquated format, lol.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have not put Rivergirl on ignore.  This is a personal issue between us that has nothing whatever to do with the relative ease of using TBR, TOS.

Thank goodness (I think)!  Didn't know about a personal issue, that's why they're called "personal issues."  I hate to see people, both of whom I like, get that angry with each other.   :shrug:

My apologies if I intruded....
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 05:36:27 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I HAVE put everyone on IGNORE. That's how I win every argument here.

Wise thinking just don't start arguing with yourself, then you'll be in real trouble.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

2DV isn't the only one like that.

@Cyber Liberty

That's the truth.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

Yep, Jim tolerated him for longer than most others.  Then he stepped back and let the pack take over.

I used to think that about TOS, too, but I came here and found I like it much better.  My husband said he couldn't understand how I ever posted on such an antiquated format, lol.

Hah!  Are we sure the horse is dead?  I found an ally on another forum who was frustrated by the difficulty in seeing replies to his posts.  He said :  "
Too bad we don't have a direct reply system like TOS.  But everything else here beats the TOS hands down."
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hah!  Are we sure the horse is dead? 

There's an Emoji for that:   11513
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Thank goodness (I think)!  Didn't know about a personal issue, that's why they're called "personal issues."  I hate to see people, both of whom I like, get that angry with each other.   :shrug:

My apologies if I intruded....

You did not intrude.  She chose to post to me here.  She was a friend who could not tolerate the fact that I accepted that Trump is president and plan to support him in that role whenever I can.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline corbe

I HAVE put everyone on IGNORE. That's how I win every argument here.

All those Blank Pages you see @Frank Cannon are people asking what the hell is he talking about.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

2nd Division Vet?  For a long time before the zotting began, he was the only one to post anything resembling anti-Trump articles.  I wondered why Jim tolerated him ... suspected big monthly donor or something.

He was anything but a big donor. I used to get back channel pleas from him for financial support because of a laundry list of personal woes. I know others got the same private mails from him as well for whatever reason.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You did not intrude.  She chose to post to me here.  She was a friend who could not tolerate the fact that I accepted that Trump is president and plan to support him in that role whenever I can.

Maybe I'm a Pollyanna, but I always thought eventually the two sides of the Trump War would find common ground.  There really is a lot of it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 05:46:41 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

All those Blank Pages you see @Frank Cannon are people asking what the hell is he talking about.

I would respond to that with something pithy, but as I said yesterday I was banned from this site 2 years ago and I also have you on ignore.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I would respond to that with something pithy, but as I said yesterday I was banned from this site 2 years ago and I also have you on ignore.

000hehehehe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

I couldn't possibly be on Ignore @Frank Cannon no one ever quotes my intelligent* posts and you rip me a new one almost every week.
*shut up
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
Remarkable. 

Here's the deal: I've explained to you what "incidental information" means.  You don't get to just make up alternate definitions to suit your preconceptions.

Regardless, the key point is the distribution of whatever was collected. Recall that one of Obama's parting gifts was a large expansion of the agencies who get to routinely look at raw data. 

Perhaps that expansion had good intent and envisioned a good result. But, it surely can be seized on by those with nefarious intent, as has obviously transpired.

Hello Ben Rhodes.

@r9etb
@LonestarDream

Silver Pines

There's an Emoji for that:   11513

@Cyber Liberty
@Emjay

Everything's covered!   :laugh:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Here's the deal: I've explained to you what "incidental information" means.  You don't get to just make up alternate definitions to suit your preconceptions.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but other people don't have to accept your definition of it in the first place, either.  Just sayin'.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
@Emjay

Everything's covered!   :laugh:

Did you notice there's a new Emoji above the posting box?   *****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline r9etb

Regardless, the key point is the distribution of whatever was collected. Recall that one of Obama's parting gifts was a large expansion of the agencies who get to routinely look at raw data. 

Perhaps that expansion had good intent and envisioned a good result. But, it surely can be seized on by those with nefarious intent, as has obviously transpired.

From the article: "Nunes later told reporters at the White House that he believes the details should "bother" the president and his team because some of the collection seemed 'inappropriate.'"  I don't know what that means, exactly, since Nunes said that "he believes the information was all collected legally."  Is he talking about the nature of the information, or about the manner in which it was collected?

Hello Ben Rhodes.

Pathetic.  Unfortunately, I've learned to expect no better from you, don.

Offline r9etb

Not to put too fine a point on it, but other people don't have to accept your definition of it in the first place, either.  Just sayin'.

Except that it's not "my" definition.  It's how the term is used in practice.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Except that it's not "my" definition.  It's how the term is used in practice.

And naturally your word is to be taken in such matters.  Got it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline r9etb

And naturally your word is to be taken in such matters.  Got it.

Oh, for heaven's sake.  Go look the damned term up for yourself. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I might.  Never had reason to, until now.  It just struck me your response was a bit condescending, but I don't know the history between you and the other guy, so maybe he needed it?   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

OK, I looked it up.  It appears you got the better of that argument.  Sorry.
I will NOT comply.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
I might.  Never had reason to, until now.  It just struck me your response was a bit condescending, but I don't know the history between you and the other guy, so maybe he needed it?   :shrug:

One of my small pleasures is winding up a Sophist and watching him go on and on.

@LonestarDream

Offline r9etb

OK, I looked it up.  It appears you got the better of that argument.  Sorry.

Oh, wow.  Thank you.   :seeya: