Author Topic: Trump signs new travel ban targeting those seeking new visas  (Read 4011 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump signs new travel ban targeting those seeking new visas
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 03:46:18 am »
Catherine wrote:
"But the media is acting as though no Middle-Easterner will ever be able to come here again."

I'd be very happy if that proved to be true.
VERY happy!
Keep them OUT of here!

Addendum:
With the exception of Israelis and Christian Arabs...
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:48:13 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 03:51:07 am »
And include anyone who quotes scripture in their posts.

Yeah because we have never been a Christian nation and no politicians have ever declared great things based on the Bible and the Freedom that God only can give.

Theodore Roosevelt, 26th U.S. President

"In the first place we should insist that  if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
 - Theodore Roosevelt

How many times do we see Mexicans flying their flags in this country?  I know many that really do not have any allegiance to this country but they love to suck up the goods.

"A thorough knowledge of the Bible is worth more than a college education."
 - Theodore Roosevelt

"It is necessary for the welfare of the nation that men's lives be based on the principles of the Bible. No man, educated or uneducated, can afford to be ignorant of the Bible."
 - Theodore Roosevelt

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 03:55:28 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2017, 04:56:21 am »
I am the demise of this forum?  I don't have any cohorts. 

I didn't know that this is a forum where you are not allowed to question Trump. 

How dare you make the exact point that the Trump administration made in defense of the first ban.  “The Obama administration put these first and foremost.” - White House press secretary Sean Spicer 

Have we sunk so low that traitorous infiltrators can use the non-alternative facts against our beloved President and savior here?  Right here on the forum G-d himself made to exalt and sing praises to the President, the PEOPLE's President!!!

You are soiling the place up you dope-smoking tree-hugging commie pinko queer lovin' white-hating freak.  You're a liar, a thief, your feet stink and you don't love Jesus. 

and those are your good points.

Don't bother to respond.  It is more satisfying to condemn you in my righteous indignation and much much easier than thinking.

Wait...
I changed my mind.  I do want some answers to 3 simple questions.

1.  Why do you hate America?

2.  Where are you in this photo?

3.  Do you derive sexual gratification from bludgeoning kittens to death with a puppy?

The only thing I have left to say is great post.  Never stop posting.  You're very good at expressing your views and you are brilliant.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 05:02:14 am »
And include anyone who quotes scripture in their posts.

@Wingnut, your humorous post brought this to mind...

Job 8:21 “He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with shouting.”

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2017, 05:03:42 am »
How dare you make the exact point that the Trump administration made in defense of the first ban.  “The Obama administration put these first and foremost.” - White House press secretary Sean Spicer 

Have we sunk so low that traitorous infiltrators can use the non-alternative facts against our beloved President and savior here?  Right here on the forum G-d himself made to exalt and sing praises to the President, the PEOPLE's President!!!

You are soiling the place up you dope-smoking tree-hugging commie pinko queer lovin' white-hating freak.  You're a liar, a thief, your feet stink and you don't love Jesus. 

and those are your good points.

Don't bother to respond.  It is more satisfying to condemn you in my righteous indignation and much much easier than thinking.

Wait...
I changed my mind.  I do want some answers to 3 simple questions.

1.  Why do you hate America?

2.  Where are you in this photo?

3.  Do you derive sexual gratification from bludgeoning kittens to death with a puppy?

The only thing I have left to say is great post.  Never stop posting.  You're very good at expressing your views and you are brilliant.

Thank you?  And not in the picture.  Don't hate America.  Love it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 05:05:09 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 05:08:56 am »
Thank you?  And not in the picture.  Don't hate America.  Love it.

I see you conveniently glossed over the bludgeoning of kittens with puppies question. Just letting you know it didn't go unnoticed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 05:11:48 am »
I see you conveniently glossed over the bludgeoning of kittens with puppies question. Just letting you know it didn't go unnoticed.

I love kittens and puppies.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2017, 05:16:39 am »
I love kittens and puppies.

I'll accept that late answer, but that still leaves you a lying thieving foot stinker. Not a big deal individually, but serious charges when they are put together.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2017, 05:32:51 am »
I'll accept that late answer, but that still leaves you a lying thieving foot stinker. Not a big deal individually, but serious charges when they are put together.

I enjoy my fellow company of lying thieving foot stinkers.  Including you Frank.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2017, 05:36:44 am »
I enjoy my fellow company of lying thieving foot stinkers.  Including you Frank.

I am proud of being a lying thief, but there is no way I'm a foot stinker. That's an outrage! I wear expensive handmade shoes for crying out loud!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2017, 05:44:10 am »
The ban should also include California.

Such hysteria.  But you always make me smile.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2017, 05:58:23 am »
In this entire thread...
She never denied supporting ISIS.
She never denied supporting Amnesty.
She never denied eating hot dogs without a bun
She never praised the 40th President of the United States of America Ronald Wilson Reagan.

I mean come on!

You used to be a cop?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2017, 06:06:14 am »
In this entire thread...
She never denied supporting ISIS.
She never denied supporting Amnesty.
She never denied eating hot dogs without a bun
She never praised the 40th President of the United States of America Ronald Wilson Reagan.

I mean come on!

You used to be a cop?

I know. I have several unnamed sources here at the site that told me through back channels that she is actually a Moonie here to infiltrate and convert the place as a breeding ground for the Unification Church.

I'll bet now that this has come to light she denies it.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2017, 06:11:19 am »
Such hysteria.  But you always make me smile.

My job is to bring as much hysteria as I possibly can to this site. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2017, 06:29:20 am »
I know. I have several unnamed sources here at the site that told me through back channels that she is actually a Moonie here to infiltrate and convert the place as a breeding ground for the Unification Church.

I'll bet now that this has come to light she denies it.

I saw Trump supporters making those same weird hand extending at a rally.  That's it.  Just when I thought it had to do with Trumps German family it was really a Moonie signal.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:35:17 am by Chosen Daughter »

« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2017, 07:16:44 am »
If the judges won't let President Trump protect America, he should tweet out a strong response like "SEE YOU IN COURT!

That is what I love about President Trump.  He Fights!

Now that terrorism is solved, it's time repeal Obamacare!  Whooo Hooo!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2017, 07:49:57 am »
If the judges won't let President Trump protect America, he should tweet out a strong response like "SEE YOU IN COURT!

Terrorism is solved?  You have an extremely false perception about terrorism.  Safety has not been achieved.  We have a wide open door to countries that are experiencing terrorism crisis.  For instance Egypt.  Christians are fleeing Egypt due to ISIS killing spree.  If we close the door to Syria but leave the door open to Egypt how is it that you are safe from ISIS? 

Hundreds of Christians Flee Egypt's North Sinai Amid ISIS Killing Spree

? Monday, February 27, 2017 | ?Tags: ISIS, WorthyNews, Tag Cloud

(Worthy News) - Hundreds of Christians in Egypt's North Sinai province fled the area Friday after the Islamic State terror group killed seven Christians in just three weeks.

Reuters says one of its reporters saw at least 25 families from the Evangelical Church in Sinai in the city of Ismailia on the Suez Canal.

Church officials were quoted as saying that 100 of the roughly 160 families in North Sinai were fleeing. More than 200 students studying in el-Arish, the province's capital, have also left.

https://www.worthynews.com/25205-hundreds-christians-flee-egypts-north-sinai-amid-isis-killing-spree

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2017, 08:04:45 am »
My job is to bring as much hysteria as I possibly can to this site.

Well since Mechanicos left hysteria has been a bit lessened...

« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2017, 08:12:52 am »
Terrorism is solved?  You have an extremely false perception about terrorism.  Safety has not been achieved.  We have a wide open door to countries that are experiencing terrorism crisis.  For instance Egypt.  Christians are fleeing Egypt due to ISIS killing spree.  If we close the door to Syria but leave the door open to Egypt how is it that you are safe from ISIS? 

(Worthy News) - Hundreds of Christians in Egypt's North Sinai province fled the area Friday after the Islamic State terror group killed seven Christians in just three weeks.

Reuters says one of its reporters saw at least 25 families from the Evangelical Church in Sinai in the city of Ismailia on the Suez Canal.

Church officials were quoted as saying that 100 of the roughly 160 families in North Sinai were fleeing. More than 200 students studying in el-Arish, the province's capital, have also left.

https://www.worthynews.com/25205-hundreds-christians-flee-egypts-north-sinai-amid-isis-killing-spree

Fake news from the fake media.  President Trump has great ratings...fantastic ratings...from the evangelicals.  Ratings like you wouldn't even believe.  The evangelicals love President Trump.  Believe me.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:13:25 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2017, 08:15:14 am »

From the lips of a little child - an 8-year-old girl from El Arish, Egypt - comes a heartbreaking message. Her words speak volumes about the violent attacks on Christians that are taking place today in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.

"I am very sad," she explained in words too worldly wise for her years, "because I had to leave my friends and my school, and I don't know if I will go back or not.

I saw the threats with my own eyes, on notices and written on the walls of [my] house. I heard what they said to my father on the phone, when they said we had to leave or else they would kill us."

This young girl, along with hundreds of other Christians, was forced to flee for her life because the Islamic State continues to make bloodthirsty threats against Christians: "We swear that we will repay you, oh Egypt's Christians. We will expel you, slaughter you, and subject you to Allah's laws, oh idolaters - oh unclean ones."

And to make sure no one doubts that declaration, ISIS has killed at least seven El Arish Christians in recent days. The believers were shot, burned alive or beheaded. And their bodies were left, like so much rubbish, by the side of the road.

Any Jewish or Christian child who has attended Sunday school or Bible classes has probably heard the wonderful story of the Exodus, and how God miraculously delivered his suffering people from the brutality of Pharaoh.

With Passover approaching next month, the story of the Jews' deliverance will take on even more significance for the people of Israel. And some of them still remember all too well that their people have experienced not just one Exodus from Egypt, but two.

The second departure took place between 1948 and 1970, when a thriving Jewish population of some 90,000 in Egypt was reduced to just a few dozen. Today, only about 10 elderly Jews still live in Egypt.

Thankfully, many of those who were expelled were able to start their lives over in Israel, where the Jewish State offered them a new beginning.

However, as an infamous jihadi saying in the Middle East forebodes, "First the Saturday People, then the Sunday people." Or, in other words, "On Saturday we kill the Jews and on Sunday, we kill the Christians."

Today, thanks to strong military deterrence and wise diplomacy, Israel is at peace with Egypt. But the "Saturday people" in Israel are watching a horrifying scenario unfold in Egypt, which, for some of them, recalls their own suffering.

And it's taking place somewhere not far away.

A pogrom against Christians has begun in the north of Sinai, a part of Egypt that Israel conquered during a defensive war, and later - for the sake of peace - gave back to the Egyptian government. Today, rockets are periodically fired from Sinai into Israel.

Meanwhile, the Coptic Christians in the Northern Sinai - the "Sunday people" - are running for their lives. And for good reason.

One of the women who fled along with the 8-year-old girl told a MEMRI interviewer the horrifying scene in her home. The reporter recounted:

There was a knock on her door one night, and when her son opened it, terrorists burst in, shot him dead, and then searched the house for the other men of the family. They found her elderly husband and shot him too,
and then they stole her jewelry and set the house on fire.

Unfortunately, persecution of Christians in Egypt isn't a new situation. But since 2011, violence against Christians has been escalating. As I wrote in the Huffington Post in 2013,

There is a pattern of attacks on Coptic Christians ... at the hand of radical Islamists. These assaults have increased exponentially since the Muslim Brotherhood rose to power following the overthrow of Hosni Mubarak's government.

Incidents of violence against Copts are usually underreported in the western media, and my friend and Hudson Institute colleague Samuel Tadros, who is in close touch with the Coptic community in Egypt, provides some perspective.

"In the past two years from April 2011 until today," Tadros told me, "59 Copts have been murdered: 28 in Maspero, four in Abu Qurqas, six in Imbaba, 12 in Mansheyet Nasser, one in Libya, one in Dahshur, and at least eight in Khosous.

"Besides the fatalities, 714 Copts have been wounded and not one assailant has been tried for those attacks.

"114 Coptic families have had their property looted; 112 have been forced to leave their homes.

"24 churches have been attacked, 4 of which have been completely destroyed.

"Eight Copts, including three children, have been imprisoned for insulting Islam."

In July 2013, the demise of the Muslim Brotherhood at the hand of Egypt's President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi kindled hope in the Coptic Christian community, which comprises roughly 10 percent of Egypt's population numbering some 9 or 10 million.

Optimism increased as Sisi publicly reached out a hand of friendship to the Coptic Pope, while calling on the Islamic leadership in Egypt to moderate Islam.

But today there is growing disappointment. Change - real change - has not begun to appear.

Last May, a riot - based on a salacious rumor - led to ferocious violence against a Coptic family in El-Karm, located in Egypt's southern province of Minya. Some 300 raging Islamists stripped a 70-year-old mother naked and paraded her, shamed and weeping, through the streets of her hometown, while torching seven Christian houses.

Then, on December 11, a suicide bomber attacked St. Peter and St. Paul Coptic Orthodox Church in Cairo, killing 29 and injured dozens. MEMRI reported, "Jihadis took to social media to express their satisfaction, even before any organization claimed responsibility.

Many ISIS supporters shared posts on social media ... explaining why Egypt's Coptic Christians deserve punishment, while others vowed that Egyptian Christians will either be expelled or slaughtered."

Today, the hopes of Egypt's Copts have been all but extinguished. Hundreds if not thousands of Christians have permanently left the country.

The Economist put it this way:

It has been over two years since Mr. Sisi, an observant Muslim, lamented that some of his co-religionists were becoming "a source of worry, fear, danger, murder and destruction to all the world."

He urged Egyptian clerics to push back against the jihadists of Islamic State. Egypt itself was a victim, he said: Angry Islamists have attacked the government, and an affiliate of IS battles the army in Sinai. To combat such extremism, "a religious revolution" was needed, said Mr. Sisi - and Al-Azhar, the Sunni world's oldest seat of learning, should take the lead.

But the clerics ... have largely resisted Mr. Sisi's appeal. Though al-Azhar bills itself as moderate, critics say that it has allowed hardliners to remain in senior positions and failed to reform its curriculums, which include centuries-old texts often cited by extremists.

It has blocked efforts at social reform and tried to censor its critics. "Nothing has been done since the president called for renewing religious discourse," said Helmi al-Namnam, the culture minister, last August.

Some hold onto the frail hope that Sisi - who is seeking a way to resettle the Christians who have fled North Sinai - will find a way to crack down on the jihadi violence against Christians. Others have lost any confidence that relief will come, particularly in light of the seemingly endless bloodshed in the greater Middle East.

My friend Mina Abdelmalak - a Coptic activist based in Washington, DC - first brought the present attacks on the Sinai Christians to my attention. I asked him for his thoughts on the current situation. "Generally," he told me,

I understand that the Egyptian military is facing a great challenge in Sinai, and it doesn't seem like they are capable of restoring control.

However, the attack against the Copts in El-Arish has been taking place for some time now, and the Egyptian government knows that Copts are a target for ISIS. So, either the government could have helped to evacuate the Copts from there. Or they could have done their job and secured their safety.

What happened in El Arish sends a message: The Egyptian government and military don't really care about the safety and wellbeing of the Copts.

Christians in the Muslim world have been the victims of their careless, complicit governments and Islamic terrorism for so long now that our communities are vanishing in our home countries. El-Arish isn't the first place where they'll manage to destroy the Coptic existence. And it won't be the last.

Will today's Christian believers, who are suffering persecution in the Middle East, be delivered in some new, modern-day Exodus? And if so, where will they go? There is no Israel - no well-defended home country - for Middle East Christians.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1066#x9Twzvxu7xGXrHL6.99

How does this work?  Two terrorists applying for Visa.  One from Syria is told they are not eligible under the ban.  The terrorist (ISIS) from Egypt is given approval to gain entry and join his already established in US terrorist friends already living, working and attending college in America.  Has ISIS been stopped because one of the two terrorists was not allowed to enter?

Nonsense.

Oh, and I have to give credit where credit is due.  Thank you Barack Obama for your terrorist support in installing your Muslim Brotherhood replacement during "Arab Spring".  Without you and your Muslim Brotherhood puppet government perhaps Egypt would have been able to hold off ISIS.  But now Egyptian Christians will face death if they stay in their own country.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 08:21:11 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline DB

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2017, 08:27:23 am »

The post you responded to is dripping in sarcasm...

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2017, 08:30:40 am »
The post you responded to is dripping in sarcasm...

Possibly.  It is hard sometimes to decipher.  So much admiration going on.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 11:48:52 am »

Actually he should have them arrested for providing material assistance to terror groups/endangering the public and put on trial. Let America decide from there by jury if they wish to be a black robed led country or a Constitutionally led country.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 12:26:55 pm »

Trump could ask congress to impeach the judges ....
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2017, 12:49:50 pm »
Actually he should have them arrested for providing material assistance to terror groups/endangering the public and put on trial. Let America decide from there by jury if they wish to be a black robed led country or a Constitutionally led country.

Let's name names...Iran. I am convinced that is precisely what Obama meant with his "more flexibility" comment.