Author Topic: The Illuminati Were Amateurs--The Facts Show These Five Families Rule the World  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
http://www.activistpost.com/2016/05/the-illuminati-were-amateurs-the-facts-show-these-five-families-rule-the-world.html
From Activist Post--Propaganda for Peace, Love and Liberty
25 May 2016
By Claire Bernish
5. Rothschild
4. Rockefeller
3. Morgan
2. Du Pont
1. Bush
. . .
A petition asking for an opinion from the Hague reportedly stated,
From April 1944 on, the American Air Force could have destroyed the camp with air raids, as well as the railway bridges and railway lines from Hungary to Auschwitz. The murder of about 400,000 Hungarian Holocaust victims could have been prevented.

Feeling threatened by Roosevelt’s New Deal, wealthy businessmen organized The American Liberty League and in 1934, approached Butler with what they felt to be a tantalizing offer — $3 million up front and $300 million subsequent to the success of the coup, which would involve 500,000 veterans of the first world war.

“The League was headed by the DuPont and JP Morgan cartels and had major support from Andrew Mellon Associates, Pew (Sun Oil), Rockefeller Associates, EF Hutton Associates, US Steel, General Motors, Chase, Standard Oil, and Goodyear Tires,” CounterPunch explained.

Funding for the coup would be secreted away by Prescott Bush’s Union Banking Corporation and Harriman Brothers Brown — the same companies with strikingly apparent ties to the Nazis. As revealed later, Bush’s connections to Hitler had been a draw for those plotting the fascist coup, and they later claimed the Nazi-headed German government had offered to assist materially in the plan.
. . .

Though the plotters’ brazen plan would almost certainly have failed on its own, Butler’s secret testimony before the McCormack-Dickstein Committee revealed the group’s intent to install a fascist dictatorship of a similar vein to Germany’s — complete with concentration camps.
A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy,” wrote U.S. Ambassador to Germany, William Dodd, in a 1936 letter to Roosevelt. “I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime …

A prominent executive of one of the largest corporations, told me point blank that he would be ready to take definite action to bring fascism into America if President Roosevelt continued his progressive policies. Certain American industrialists had a great deal to do with bringing fascist regimes into being in both Germany and Italy. They extended aid to help fascism occupy the seat of power, and they are helping to keep it there. Propagandists for fascist groups try to dismiss the fascist scare. We should be aware of the symptoms. When industrialists ignore laws designed for social and economic progress they will seek recourse to a fascist state when the institutions of our government compel them to comply with the provisions.
. . .
Most telling of all is the same families — for all their dirty deeds to an actual, planned coup d’état — remain thoroughly entrenched as the American economic aristocracy today.

“War is a racket,” Butler famously wrote. “It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.”
. . .

We haven't been 'in Kansas' for a long time.
And it will get worse before it gets better.
 Avoiding Truth
There is a principle
__Which is a bar against all information,
____Which is proof against all argument,
______And which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
________That principle is condemnation before investigation
--Edmund Spencer

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ‘ALTERNATE REALITIES’ PING LIST
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 06:23:11 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The wolf pack of "elites" are on the attack now. Staging a coup now. Attacking trump and his administration no holds barred. I find it interesting that wolf pack "elites" like Pelosi and Shumer think they will have some play with the oligarchy. They'll be lucky if they get an old bone.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Quix

The wolf pack of "elites" are on the attack now. Staging a coup now. Attacking trump and his administration no holds barred. I find it interesting that wolf pack "elites" like Pelosi and Shumer think they will have some play with the oligarchy. They'll be lucky if they get an old bone.

AGREED.

Tyrannies throughout history have always

exterminated, executed

their most loyal, earliest useful idiots.

They don't want untrustworthy stupid traitors in their new regime.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I thought I read somewhere that the Rockefeller brats had about drained their JDR trusts dry.  Heck they were even railing against ExxonMobil (like a flea) on AGW. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
AGREED.

Tyrannies throughout history have always

exterminated, executed

their most loyal, earliest useful idiots.

They don't want untrustworthy stupid traitors in their new regime.

Freemasons, etc. are the useful idiots. Sure, they wield tremendous power as presidents, monarchs, etc. but I think at the end most are useful idiots. And something Jordan Maxwell said that the people are the Illuminati too for following their script.

FWIW I added something called uBlock on Firefox browser. Some of the websites, actually a lot of websites I visit, are running so much script it is a PITA to get pages to load. This uBlock addon seems to stop a lot of that script. I tend to get quite a few tabs open at once and then wonder why my computer is running slow. I reference between articles at the same time.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Freemasons, etc. are the useful idiots. Sure, they wield tremendous power as presidents, monarchs, etc. but I think at the end most are useful idiots.

Who was the most recent Freemason President of the US?

How did his Freemasonry impact the way he governed?

Who is a living Luminati member, serving in government, or wielding significant powers?

(Questions for those capable of common sense and practical results oriented thinking.)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Who is a living Luminati member, serving in government, or wielding significant powers?

(Questions for those capable of common sense and practical results oriented thinking.)

Gerald  Ford.

Lap dog.

obama

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Gerald  Ford.

Lap dog.

obama

Obama is not a freemason. I believe Ford was the last brother.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Psychotic BS and idiot bait.

I notice they managed to miss families like the British royals who are probably still the single most powerful family on the planet. They also managed to miss Soros, Buffet, Gates, Steyer......

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Obama is not a freemason. I believe Ford was the last brother.

Answers in order ask-ed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I notice they managed to miss families like the British royals who are probably still the single most powerful family on the planet. They also managed to miss Soros, Buffet, Gates, Steyer......

British Royalty has nothing to do with actual power. The others you mentioned are merely rich. I tend to disagree that the bushes are in the top 5.

Offline Victoria33

@Quix

“The League was headed by the DuPont and JP Morgan cartels and had major support from Andrew Mellon Associates, Pew (Sun Oil), Rockefeller Associates, EF Hutton Associates, US Steel, General Motors, Chase, Standard Oil, and Goodyear Tires,”

If this happened, it happened.  I can understand the very wealthy trying to keep their wealth together during those times and coming together to do that.

I am connected to one of those wealthy people - he kept my family thriving during the Great Depression, and afterward, he sent me to college and kept my parents living well until my father died and then kept my mother living well until she died.  Who was this man?  It was Pew and Sun Oil Company.  My father worked for Pew, his Sun Oil Company, first in Oklahoma for a few years, then to Texas for the rest of their lives.  My father had that job all his adult years, had that job during the depression so they were well off compared to others.  My father bought Sun Oil stock every month and some of that stock sent me to college.  That stock bought me my first store bought clothes the summer before I started to college. 

People tend to dump on rich people, however their companies caused people to have a good life and they still do.  I have an ultra liberal friend and he hates every company, hates for them to make money, but he worked for one and made a high salary.  When the oil business took a dive a few years ago, he was laid off.  He would like to have that high salary again with that evil company.

Just as the ultra rich got together as stated in your article, I would bet the extra rich are doing the same thing today.  They are a very small minority so they come together for protection.  That is their right.  I don't care because I can't control them.

I care about my world I can control, not theirs as I have no control over what others do.  I can't control the universe, the world, Earth, our country except to vote, my state except to vote, my county except to vote, but I can control my world, which is the lot this house is on, the front and backyard, and this house outside and inside, and how we live inside this house and how I live inside of me.  I help others when I can.  I can teach English to a Spanish Catholic Priest and that helps others understand him and that is important to hundreds of people who hear him.

I think if others would concentrate on what good they can do, this country and world would be a better place.  We need to be stable about our own existence and trust God to handle the rest; those things over which we have no power.  I am not going to fret over what rich people did or do, or what happens in the greater world - my personal world is essential to my life and my personal relationship with God/Jesus Christ/Holy Spirit.  I teach scripture to a group and that is another essential connection with God.  I study the New Jerusalem Bible to expand my knowledge of God's grace to humankind.

The rich have their problems because they are rich.  They will have to deal with that by themselves unless they reach out to God for help.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
These people didn't come together to protect their assets. They use those assets to induce controls over the general population. Undoubtedly they do many things that help people. But they seem only to invest in control and the means to keep that control via institutions and government.

At what point is it enough?

They don't ever seem to reach that point.

Offline roamer_1

The rich have their problems because they are rich.  They will have to deal with that by themselves unless they reach out to God for help.

I got just a taste of that lifestyle. I got into a couple big resort and real estate gigs, putting packages together for some high-brow folks... Jetting off to Calgary, Chicago, Kansas City, Seattle... Board rooms and fancy parties, all that... They can keep it.

I'll keep my tin roof and gravel roads.  Never was good at putting on airs. But you're right - They've got problems galore. I wouldn't be moneyed if you paid me.  **nononono*

Offline Quix

I thought I read somewhere that the Rockefeller brats had about drained their JDR trusts dry.  Heck they were even railing against ExxonMobil (like a flea) on AGW. 

I have trouble believing any of the offspring would be able to harm the nest-egg; core trust fund cash. They are all likely on an allowance of whatever amount.

Offline Quix

Freemasons, etc. are the useful idiots. Sure, they wield tremendous power as presidents, monarchs, etc. but I think at the end most are useful idiots. And something Jordan Maxwell said that the people are the Illuminati too for following their script.

FWIW I added something called uBlock on Firefox browser. Some of the websites, actually a lot of websites I visit, are running so much script it is a PITA to get pages to load. This uBlock addon seems to stop a lot of that script. I tend to get quite a few tabs open at once and then wonder why my computer is running slow. I reference between articles at the same time.

I have Ghostery. Is UBlock better than or complementary or what? Ghostery has been wonderful except for some stray video modules. But you can pause it for those and they'll work, usually.

1. Welllllllllllll, everyone that rebels against Almighty God Yehovah or thereby worships other than Yehovah is a useful idiot of satan. Period.

2. The Biblical script is plenty clear that satan WILL establish a one world tyrannical, ruthless, satan worshiping government and one world religion in the era werein Israel becomes a Nation again (1948).

3. Yes, the sheeple are complicit. Historically, a people, a culture get the government they deserve by their behaviors and values.

4. However, the oligarchy has worked for 100's of years to insure that the people increasingly (a la the frog in the kettle) but gradually wandered from and ultimately overtly rebelled against Almighty God Yehovah and Yeshua The Christ. That is satan's ultimate design, goal, strategy--in furious vengeance against getting kicked out of heaven.

5. The changes in American values and cultural mores the last 25 years have been incredible--almost shocking unless one knew the script.

6. Certainly POWER is one of their top goals and addictions.

Offline Quix

I don't know.

I know they wield a lot more power than their numbers would indicate. I know they love to keep secrecy as a major mode of their operations.

IIRC, all but a very very few Presidents have been members of a major secret society.

Offline Quix

That comes across to me as grossly uninformed.
But thanks for the 'honor' of implying that I'm psychotic and an idiot.
These links can provide more info on the oligarchy:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1144408/pg1
QUOTES OF THE GLOBALISTS IN THEIR OWN WORDS:
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/22-quotes-that-lay-out-the-elites-agenda/
1924 NEWSPAPER ARTICLE OUTLINES 6 GOALS OF THE GLOBALIST ELITE:
http://truthstreammedia.com/2016/02/16/1924-newspaper-article-outlines-six-goals-of-the-illuminati/
http://www.redamendment.net/home/
http://www.pacalliance.us/fourteenth/
https://www.pinterest.com/roxysrider1/nwo-and-agenda-21/
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1151331/pg1
http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Shadow_Government_Exposed.php
OUSTER OF TRUMP WITHIN 1,000 DAYS PLANNED:
http://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/8132-shadow-men-work-remove-president-trump

imho, the evidence of the ruling elite's doings in our era is almost on every 3rd billboard and scattered all across the geo-political landscape.
I realize that there are plenty of sheeple/ lemmings/ Eloi who do NOT WANT to be awake; who do NOT WANT to realize consciously what the facts are.
However, the facts are readily available to anyone with sufficient fair-mindedness, research skills and clarity of thought to meaningfully assess the realities involved.

I don't know how powerful the Queen/monarchy is. Plenty, probably. However, they are also 'merely' one of at least a small group of oligarchs. And, they all MUST march to the orders from hell--perhaps via the fallen angel/ET critter intermediaries.
Soros is a useful idiot stooge significantly lower level evil doer of the worst sort. It's been said multiple times that the real puppet masters pull strings from well hidden positions and are not well known at all.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:35:23 pm by Quix »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Look, @Quix. You don't have to take the abuse all onto yourself. We can share. I'll be the psychotic. (had lots of practice) You be the idiot. (also I have had lots of practice) We can trade at any time. LOL

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
One of the big players, IMO, is the House of Saud. I think they pull the strings of the bush clan, more than the bush clan be a top contender.

Offline Quix

1. I think I understand your very rational perspective.
2. Certainly we can only do what we can do.  . . . the Serenity Prayer comes to mind.
3. I've facilitated a number of folks making Yeshua their Lord and Savior via a discussion of such issues and facts.
4. Regardless, it IS part of my God-imprinted mandate to present such information for however long He enables and sees fit for me to do so as a major part of His calling for me to be a Watchman on the wall in such regards. The Bible is clear that blood will be on my hands if I fail to rise to that calling--regardless of the results in others' lives.
5. Certainly we cannot change or effect much in terms of future goings on--except by our prayers and following God as faithfully as we are able, by His Grace.
6. I'm aware that the Du Ponts et al can be EXTREMELY GRACIOUS in "TAKING CARE OF THEIR OWN." A close personal prophetic black grandmotherly church friend has family relations with first hand experience of such things.
7. Nevertheless, these are people more than willing to start all the wars since and including the French Revolution--partly to make them more wealthy and powerful and partly to rearrange the geo-political landscape in behalf of their one world government and one world religion goals. They are not--in key respects, core values, other than satan worshiping evil-doers--even now--and becoming more so. Hitler liked some little children, too.
8. I don't think the toddlers raped and bloodily sacrificed to satan by such elites would think of them as gracious and generous do-gooders.
9. These are people who make it a habit to be deceptive, duplicitous, Machiavellian etc. and to exalt in being so. They probably take care of their horses as well as they take care of their servants and slaves--that is--those they have not chosen to literally sacrifice to satan in some ritual.
10. I used to be much more of a champion for even big business than I am now. I realize, now, that virtually every very large company--particularly the multi-nationals--are seriously complicit in bringing about the tyrannical world government. And most of the food product companies are ruthless in feeding the masses very hazardous substances, as well.
11. I have no need, per se, to dump on rich people. I think folks ought to make as much money as possible to do as much good with it as possible. However, whatever is NOT done FOR CHRIST will turn out to be chaff--p*ssing against the wind. That's true for the very rich and the very poor and all in between. And, typically, it is the middle class folks who provide the most jobs etc. and do the most good per capita around the world.
12. The rich have their problems (A) because they are human (B) because they have chosen to worship and dedicate all they have and are to the service, literally of satan toward a tyrannical world government and one world religion. They have been deceived that they will gain power that they are addicted to so extensively. They have been snookered by their dark lord and will suffer more than they can even imagine. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.
13. I don't think fretting is in order, regardless. The Bible exhorts us to avoid being anxious about anything.
14. That doesn't mean we are to be sleepwalking Eloi into the maws of the satanic Morlachs, however, imho. Nor are we to allow those we know to do so without attempting to wake them up, warn them of the deeper truths operant in our era.

@Quix

“The League was headed by the DuPont and JP Morgan cartels and had major support from Andrew Mellon Associates, Pew (Sun Oil), Rockefeller Associates, EF Hutton Associates, US Steel, General Motors, Chase, Standard Oil, and Goodyear Tires,”

If this happened, it happened.  I can understand the very wealthy trying to keep their wealth together during those times and coming together to do that.

I am connected to one of those wealthy people - he kept my family thriving during the Great Depression, and afterward, he sent me to college and kept my parents living well until my father died and then kept my mother living well until she died.  Who was this man?  It was Pew and Sun Oil Company.  My father worked for Pew, his Sun Oil Company, first in Oklahoma for a few years, then to Texas for the rest of their lives.  My father had that job all his adult years, had that job during the depression so they were well off compared to others.  My father bought Sun Oil stock every month and some of that stock sent me to college.  That stock bought me my first store bought clothes the summer before I started to college. 

People tend to dump on rich people, however their companies caused people to have a good life and they still do.  I have an ultra liberal friend and he hates every company, hates for them to make money, but he worked for one and made a high salary.  When the oil business took a dive a few years ago, he was laid off.  He would like to have that high salary again with that evil company.

Just as the ultra rich got together as stated in your article, I would bet the extra rich are doing the same thing today.  They are a very small minority so they come together for protection.  That is their right.  I don't care because I can't control them.

I care about my world I can control, not theirs as I have no control over what others do.  I can't control the universe, the world, Earth, our country except to vote, my state except to vote, my county except to vote, but I can control my world, which is the lot this house is on, the front and backyard, and this house outside and inside, and how we live inside this house and how I live inside of me.  I help others when I can.  I can teach English to a Spanish Catholic Priest and that helps others understand him and that is important to hundreds of people who hear him.

I think if others would concentrate on what good they can do, this country and world would be a better place.  We need to be stable about our own existence and trust God to handle the rest; those things over which we have no power.  I am not going to fret over what rich people did or do, or what happens in the greater world - my personal world is essential to my life and my personal relationship with God/Jesus Christ/Holy Spirit.  I teach scripture to a group and that is another essential connection with God.  I study the New Jerusalem Bible to expand my knowledge of God's grace to humankind.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:01:49 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

These people didn't come together to protect their assets. They use those assets to induce controls over the general population. Undoubtedly they do many things that help people. But they seem only to invest in control and the means to keep that control via institutions and government.

At what point is it enough?

They don't ever seem to reach that point.
They are literally possessed as in with literal evil spirits.
However, even human greed for power and more wealth knows no bounds. Nothing would ever be enough. They still think that the boy with the most toys and power wins. Wrong.
God's eternal economy is much different--sacrificial-servant-heartedness, humility, loving kindness, doing unto others as we'd prefer done to us . . . etc.
They will realize they bet on the wrong horse . . . when it is far too late, most likely.

Offline Quix

I got just a taste of that lifestyle. I got into a couple big resort and real estate gigs, putting packages together for some high-brow folks... Jetting off to Calgary, Chicago, Kansas City, Seattle... Board rooms and fancy parties, all that... They can keep it.

I'll keep my tin roof and gravel roads.  Never was good at putting on airs. But you're right - They've got problems galore. I wouldn't be moneyed if you paid me.  **nononono*
WELL PUT. AGREED.
Happened to be looking, earlier today, at the mountains above Hobart, Tasmania . . . looked inviting. Sigh. LOL.

Offline Quix

Look, @Quix. You don't have to take the abuse all onto yourself. We can share. I'll be the psychotic. (had lots of practice) You be the idiot. (also I have had lots of practice) We can trade at any time. LOL
Sounds reasonable, to me.
Perhaps alternating odd/even days would work. LOLOL. Or odd/even months.
It is nice, though, that some have provided rather strong hints at where their values and allegiances lie.
Some  I'd already guessed at, as you know.

Offline Quix

One of the big players, IMO, is the House of Saud. I think they pull the strings of the bush clan, more than the bush clan be a top contender.
It seems to me that satan decided to set up the satan worshiping moon cult as a major player in the end times events. And the Saudi's are key stooges in such goals, strategies and efforts.
They, too, will find that they bet on the wrong camel . . . probably too late to save their own souls.
Mercifully, Yeshua, The Christ has been presenting Himself to millions of Muslims around the world in visions and visitations--sometimes with whole villages being so impacted and becoming Christians overnight. Then, they have to find Bibles to learn who this Personage really was/is. . . . a hazardous thing to do in their regions.