Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: Trump's Budget Proposal Is 'Dead on Arrival  (Read 321 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: Trump's Budget Proposal Is 'Dead on Arrival
« on: February 28, 2017, 08:10:52 pm »
By Mark Swanson   |   Tuesday, 28 Feb 2017 02:19 PM

Republican senator and oft-Trump critic Lindsey Graham on Tuesday said the president's budget proposal is "dead on arrival."

At issue for Graham is the cut in foreign aid.

"It's dead on arrival. It's not going to happen. It would be a disaster," Graham told NBC News. "What's most disturbing about the cut in the State Department's budget, it shows a lack of understanding of what it takes to win the war."

Trump is proposing a $54 billion boost in defense spending and has proposed to pay for it, in part, with extensive cuts to the EPA and State Department.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Lindsey-Graham-Trump-Budget/2017/02/28/id/776075/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Re: Lindsey Graham: Trump's Budget Proposal Is 'Dead on Arrival
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 03:05:50 pm »
In other words, too many of the permanent political class's pet organizations would be affected.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Lindsey Graham: Trump's Budget Proposal Is 'Dead on Arrival
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 03:17:15 pm »
Last throws of relevancy going on with McLame and Grahamnesty. Nobody want's their "war everyday, all day" bullshit anymore.