Author Topic: Tom Perez: ‘White People NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act’  (Read 1255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tom Perez: ‘White People NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act’

Ryan Saavedra Feb 25th, 2017 7:22 pm

Tom Perez Has A Strong History Of Racism

New DNC Chair, Tom Perez, fits right in with the values of the Democratic party, especially when it comes to victimizing minorities and labeling white people as privileged.

An investigation into Perez revealed extreme views he holds according to A Review of the Operations of the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division conducted by the Office of the Inspector General Oversight and Review Division in March of 2013. Perez told investigators that white people were not entitled to protection under the Voting Rights Act according to a report from the Washington Free Beacon.

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/tom-perez-white-people-not-entitled-protection-voting-rights-act/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

There is another thread about this, and I posted the following:

This is why I did not want Perez to win the election for Democrat National Chairman.  I watched their debate and heard his views on election "fraud" (keeping non-whites from voting) and the Voting Rights Act.  Perez is a CIVIL RIGHTS LAWYER.

I was dismayed at his statements and the gist of it stuck in my mind, thinking we were going to have hell from him if he won.  He is stuck on this as one of his major goals and being a Civil Rights lawyer, he knows how to make a case.  Here it is:

He said, Republicans ARE keeping minorities from voting, they pass picture ID laws, knowing minorities can't get to a place to get an ID, it costs them money they don't have so they can't get them, and said this must be stopped.  He also said non-whites have to travel hundreds of miles to get a picture ID.  That was his major emphasis, Picture Voter ID,, plus others I don't recall.  He is going to hammer Republicans about actually, on purpose, keeping minorities from voting.   He will stay on this from now on in his speeches across the nation.  Darn, there he is now on CNN, blasting Republicans.  Rats, he said Trump has twitted that their election was "totally rigged".  (If you took great, really great, bigly, rigged, out of Trump's vocabulary, he couldn't speak).  Back to minorities and voting:

He doesn't think the Civil Rights Act pertains to whites because it is non-white minorities that the Act was designed for - to keep Republican whites from preventing non-whites from voting.  I would not be surprised, since he is a civil rights lawyer, if he filed a suit against Republican Secretary of States whose state has picture ID laws.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 04:16:13 pm by Victoria33 »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It makes you wonder if they were floating Ellison, a known radical, to cover for the lesser-known radical Perez and make him look more moderate.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

It makes you wonder if they were floating Ellison, a known radical, to cover for the lesser-known radical Perez and make him look more moderate.

Absolutely, but it isn't going to work. Perez isn't going to be able to hide his radicalism. I am ecstatic that the Rats picked this nut job as their leader.

Online libertybele

Absolutely, but it isn't going to work. Perez isn't going to be able to hide his radicalism. I am ecstatic that the Rats picked this nut job as their leader.

It didn't matter who the DEMS picked they're all pretty much bat-crap crazy.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

So the head of the Democrat Party says whites have no right to vote?

geronl

@mystery-ak
He doesn't think the Civil Rights Act pertains to whites because it is non-white minorities that the Act was designed for - to keep Republican whites from preventing non-whites from voting.  I would not be surprised, since he is a civil rights lawyer, if he filed a suit against Republican Secretary of States whose state has picture ID laws.

They have already promised to be an opposition by lawsuits.

Offline mrclose

@mystery-ak

Well, we can tell this idiot that the civil rights act is no longer applicable.
That all ended when the left wing nut jobs made it a point that Men can be Girls and Whites can be Black if that is how they "feel!"

There is no longer any need for "Minority" or "Gender" based protections since we can ALL claim to be a minority or whatever sex we "feel" we are now!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@Victoria33 it would appear that Mr Perez needs a history lesson on who got the Civil Rights Act passed and who was oppressing they minority vote.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

@Victoria33 it would appear that Mr Perez needs a history lesson on who got the Civil Rights Act passed and who was oppressing they minority vote.

Got it passed?  Heck, Everett Dirksen wrote it.  Johnson knew he couldn't count on Democrats to write it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So how would he go down on Rachel Dolezal since she is trans-racial?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

So the head of the Democrat Party says whites have no right to vote?
Actually what the idiot said was that whites should not be afforded the same protection under the civil rights laws because they were the people who were oppressing blacks and other minorties when the bill was passed.
This, of course, stands logic on its head. All laws are designed to afford equal protection to all citizens. There is nothing in the constitution that provides special protection for certain ethnicities over others. There is no mention of ethnicities.
As we all well know Dems have been trying to ignore the constitution or make it into something it isn't....in their own words " a living, breathing document." Which to Dems means they can interpret it any way they feel like.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Got it passed?  Heck, Everett Dirksen wrote it.  Johnson knew he couldn't count on Democrats to write it.

And lets not forget too...the original legislation was pushed by Ike while he was President.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Tom Perez: ‘Some Gays and Transsexuals NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act’

Fixed it.
Countdown to Resignation

Wingnut

So how would he go down on Rachel Dolezal since she is trans-racial?

okay.  Lets everyone watch our phrasing!

Offline Norm Lenhart

okay.  Lets everyone watch our phrasing!

(ponders sex with RD)

You know, maybe being gay wouldn't be all bad...

Offline rodamala

More like...

Wingnut

(ponders sex with RD)

You know, maybe being gay wouldn't be all bad...

She could do blaxploitation films.
Something Like: 

Foxy (Spray-on) Brown:  A voluptuous black woman takes a job as a high-class prostitute in order to get revenge on whitey who got her fired form the NAACP or

(Lack of) Shaft: The mob wanted Harlem back. They got her shaft...up to here.  or

(Dolezal) Dolemite! Some folks say that Willie Green was the baddest mf'er the world ever seen. But I want you to hold onto your seats. And hold onto them tight. 'Cause you now getting' ready to see the story of me. Yes, me! The bad Dolezal!