Author Topic: Trump just fabricated a terrorist attack ‘last night in Sweden’ to justify Muslim ban  (Read 8188 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
At his Melbourne rally today, President Trump cited an apparent terrorist incident committed by a refugee “last night in Sweden” as justification for the need of his Muslim Immigration Ban.

There was no incident last night in Sweden.

The comments can be seen on this video:

Video (and a great deal of highly biased sermonizing) at link: http://usuncut.com/news/trump-just-fabricated-terrorist-attack-last-night-sweden-justify-muslim-ban/

These unforced errors ain't doing Trump any favors.  **nononono*
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LonestarDream

Terrorism and refugee rapes are running rampant in Sweden and in your  UK.  What are you talking about?

Did you see Trump's rally yesterday ?   It was a grand slam.  No errors at all.  Even The First Lady was awesome.

Btw where is the link to the video from yesterday's rally?

@don-o
@libertybele
@endicom
@Frank Cannon
@alicewonders

At his Melbourne rally today, President Trump cited an apparent terrorist incident committed by a refugee “last night in Sweden” as justification for the need of his Muslim Immigration Ban.

Video (and a great deal of highly biased sermonizing) at link: http://usuncut.com/news/trump-just-fabricated-terrorist-attack-last-night-sweden-justify-muslim-ban/

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

THREE Swedish police officers were taken to hospital after being attacked by a violent mob on a routine mission in a ‘no-go zone’ on Friday evening.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/766057/Three-police-officers-injured-attacked-thugs-Stockholm-no-go-zone

Nothing to see.....

Offline LonestarDream

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:32:08 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The video is in the article. I cut off the excerpt at the colon, sorry for the confusion.

Terrorism is rampant in the UK? Stop reading Jones and Spencer. We've had ONE terrorist attack since 2007.

Yes, shit is happening in Sweden. Yet if Trump says something happened "last night" and nothing actually happened last night - it is bad for his message, isn't it?

Want to bet this becomes a left talking point by the end of the day? I'll put $100 it does.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Its the seriousness of the charge....

Offline LonestarDream

Not a material detail. 

And we all know it.  Lots of terrorism and no go zones in Paris and the UK.

That is a big part of what Brexit is about.  Trump seems to understand that.

The video is in the article. I cut off the excerpt at the colon, sorry for the confusion.

Terrorism is rampant in the UK? Stop reading Jones and Spencer. We've had ONE terrorist attack since 2007.

Yes, shit is happening in Sweden. Yet if Trump says something happened "last night" and nothing actually happened last night - it is bad for his message, isn't it?

Want to bet this becomes a left talking point by the end of the day? I'll put $100 it does.

Offline LonestarDream

Making the weekly trek to Preston?

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/hundreds-muslim-no-go-zones-take-root-europe/

In the United Kingdom, “you have to have extra vigilance in certain parts [of London] when you are working,” a London police officer told Breitbart News in December 2015. Also in December 2015, a police officer from Lancashire in northern England told the Daily Mail that, “there are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Not a material detail. 

And we all know it.  Lots of terrorism and no go zones in Paris and the UK.

That is a big part of what Brexit is about.  Trump seems to understand that.

Confining it to the UK - name one.

And if you think Brexit was largely about muslims, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Stop falling for damned bullshit. I live here.

Offline LonestarDream

And why did Boris Johnson buy the water cannons anyway?

For the soccer Hooligans?

http://www.politico.eu/article/for-sale-boris-johnsons-german-water-cannons/

Offline LonestarDream

In Preston?

No doubt you live in a lovely neighborhood. 

And if you think Brexit was largely about muslims, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Offline LonestarDream

You curse me out, unprovoked.  I merely point out facts you dont like.

@mystery-ak
@don-o
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:45:36 pm by LonestarDream »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You curse me out, unprovoked.  I merely point out facts you dont like.

@mystery-ak
@don-o

So you know better than EC, who lives there? Really? Is that where we are?

• Technical
Terrorism and refugee rapes are running rampant in Sweden and in your  UK.  What are you talking about?

Did you see Trump's rally yesterday ?   It was a grand slam.  No errors at all.  Even The First Lady was awesome.

Btw where is the link to the video from yesterday's rally?

@don-o
@libertybele
@endicom
@Frank Cannon
@alicewonders

Ex-freeper summons his attack dogs.  :laugh:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
And why did Boris Johnson buy the water cannons anyway?

For the soccer Hooligans?

http://www.politico.eu/article/for-sale-boris-johnsons-german-water-cannons/

The ones that the home secretary (and now PM) Theresa May formally refused permission to use? They were bought in anticipation of unrest in London and as a direct result of the riots in 2011 over the police killing a criminal.

Oddly, they've been sold off, since they can't legally be used.

Stop digging.

Offline LonestarDream

Serving officers in terrorist hotspots including London and Birmingham said that forces are becoming increasingly nervy over the rising threat of Islamic State (ISIS) inspired attacks, with some telling staff not to wear their uniforms in their OWN patrol cars.

One officer in London said the firebrand presidential hopeful was “pointing out something plainly obvious” whilst another in Lancashire said the police have to ask local Muslim leaders for PERMISSION before sending patrols into their communities.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625545/Donald-Trump-Muslims-speech-British-police-ISIS-radicalisation-London

In addition, I have been to many part of London that are downright scary.  Even the Docklands railway has creepy areas on the way to the new financial district from East London.

New York , Detroit , London.  We are all living in a 'nervy' time and space.

Offline LonestarDream

Stop gaslighting and using profanity.

And then there is the mess in Calais as well.  Which directly affect the UK.

A component of Brexit is border control-- cheap labor from the EU and bad characters getting into the country.

The ones that the home secretary (and now PM) Theresa May formally refused permission to use? They were bought in anticipation of unrest in London and as a direct result of the riots in 2011 over the police killing a criminal.

Stop digging.

Offline LonestarDream

Doubt you are telling us the whole story.  'Police brutality' is often just a pretext.  See Missouri.

And of course May was sure to keep Boris away from the front bench.

Stop digging.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 01:59:41 pm by LonestarDream »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Trump didn't even know what Brexit was about when he started claiming credit for it and his fans still don't seem to get it. From my American perspective Brexit is about self determination and sovereignty both sociopolitical and economic. Its taking a big chunk of the anglosphere and forcing it into an alliance with Europe.

Despite the proximity, Great Britain has a lot more in common with the USA, Canada and Australia than they do with Germany or Hungary. It would be a bit like trying to force the USA into a "United States of Pacifica" with China, Korea, Equador and Chile.

Offline endicom

How did this shift from Sweden to every other place?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

So you know better than EC, who lives there? Really? Is that where we are?

You and I both live in the USA.

And yet, one of us didn't "know better" that Donald Trump would be POTUS.

....so there's that.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LonestarDream

As I recall you were against Brexit.  So it is unlikely you truly understand what is all about other than what the BBC would say it is about.

Finally, the speaker of your Parliament is a disgrace.  Did the vote of no confidence happen?

I sincerely dont know.

It was always creepy that he never wore a wig.   Thatcher's Parliament was much better.

Stop digging.

Offline LonestarDream

How did this shift from Sweden to every other place?

Trump alluded to Sweden yesterday during his rally. 

Trump's larger theme ( Yes he is smart)  was the failure of globalism and the related vested interests. 

Silver Pines

@EC, I'm just curious...in what part of the UK do you live?

• Technical
Trump alluded to Sweden yesterday during his rally. 

Trump's larger theme ( Yes he is smart)  was the failure of globalism and the related vested interests.

Clever indeed. "Larger theme" = it's ok to lie about the details as long as his larger point is correct.

Sort of like a reverse "fake but accurate", right?