Author Topic: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps  (Read 11356 times)

Offline endicom

Re: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2017, 12:23:07 am »
And given the history of insults you two have here...its really kinda hypocritical of you both to criticize what others say.

Show my history of insults.

@txradioguy
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:30:28 am by endicom »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2017, 12:23:45 am »
Christianity has a history of being even more brutal and evil than modern Islam. If you try to deny that,you are either an ignorant fool,or a liar. Your choice.

I'm sorry Pete, old friend, but I'm having difficulty coming to terms that you just posted that.  I truly am.  :pondering:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:27:23 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2017, 12:24:25 am »
To be fair, it was Christians "believing" they were acting on Jesus orders. As Ghandi stated...'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Also, your figure of 100,000,000 is excessive for either Christianity or Islam...but perhaps half that figure is accurate for both.  Its impossible to be precise because historical documentation was frequently designed to minimize the actual mayhem and murder. As for percentages of rape according to sexual orientation, I already posted you a link to clearly refute that myth. As for your mirror, I've no idea what you actually see but its clear you don't see someone who made much effort to study history.

All this said, this is not about Christianity or Islam per se...or homosexuals....its about a limited government that does not advocate for or against a particular religious view. That divide stops, of course, when religious view itself leads directly to genocide, murder, terrorism and the suppression of freedom...at this point in history, Islam clearly fits that bill. In the past, Christianity was vastly culpable as well...but has thankfully progressed past such brutality (mostly).

I'd like to see where you got 'half that' on Islam's body count. Because to my understanding and most histories I have read, EDIT 100M is the accepted figure. If you can't agree on historical facts then you can't well argue history in any capacity.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:25:33 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2017, 12:24:57 am »
To be fair, it was Christians "believing" they were acting on Jesus orders. As Ghandi stated...'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Also, your figure of 100,000,000 is excessive for either Christianity or Islam...but perhaps half that figure is accurate for both.  Its impossible to be precise because historical documentation was frequently designed to minimize the actual mayhem and murder. As for percentages of rape according to sexual orientation, I already posted you a link to clearly refute that myth. As for your mirror, I've no idea what you actually see but its clear you don't see someone who made much effort to study history.

All this said, this is not about Christianity or Islam per se...or homosexuals....its about a limited government that does not advocate for or against a particular religious view. That divide stops, of course, when religious view itself leads directly to genocide, murder, terrorism and the suppression of freedom...at this point in history, Islam clearly fits that bill. In the past, Christianity was vastly culpable as well...but has thankfully progressed past such brutality (mostly).

The FF's as well as the Framers would be utterly revolted that anyone would try and use their documents in the way you are.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2017, 12:25:42 am »
Your mama had green teeth, ants in her ears and smelt of decaying banana peels with a soupcon of rancid chicken fat. If you try to deny that, you are either an ignorant fool or a liar.

@mountaineer

You can't respond to what I wrote without lying,so you resort to posting brain farts.

You working for the Hillary 2020 campaign now?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2017, 12:26:40 am »

Show my history of insults.

Seriously?  Are you that unaware of your own repeated insults to non Trump voters hereof are you just being Obtuse on purpose.

I'm guessing it's the latter.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2017, 12:30:40 am »
If someone would care to enlighten me how a thread about a strange choice of person to be given press credentials has descended into religious warfare and general sniping, I would appreciate it.

Offline endicom

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2017, 12:31:35 am »
Seriously?  Are you that unaware of your own repeated insults to non Trump voters hereof are you just being Obtuse on purpose.

I'm guessing it's the latter.

I repeat, show my history of insults.

@txradioguy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2017, 12:33:54 am »
Really? I wasn't aware that Christians acting on Jesus' orders or anyone elses, slaughtered well in excess of 100,000,000 people.

@Norm Lenhart

The good news is that ignorance CAN be cured. Ever heard of a book titled "The Old Testament"? And it wasn't Hay-Zues that gave the orders,either. It was the big guy that impregnated a married woman himself that ordered soldiers to take the infants of a defeated city by the ankles and bash their brains out against the city walls as a part of genocidal war to insure those people never again caused Gawd any trouble.

Also,you might want to read up on the Crusades,the Reformation,and the Papal courts.

Or if ancient history doesn't interest you,check on the Liberation Theology crowd from the 60's and now.

So you might want to crack a history book occasionally.

Advise you would do well to follow yourself.

Follow it up reading up on the percentages of homosexual rape of boys vs the heterosexual rape of girls, then get back to me about seeing that fool in the mirror when you shave.

YOU are the one obsessed with homosexual rapes,Bubba,not me. You even think they are more evil than heterosexual rapes. Please splain that one,and keep in mind it is PEOPLE being raped,not percentages.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2017, 12:34:03 am »
If someone would care to enlighten me how a thread about a strange choice of person to be given press credentials has descended into religious warfare and general sniping, I would appreciate it.

No problem

Quote from: endicom on Today at 10:42:14 AM
    It's the unfailing adherence to principle and extreme religious conviction that impels then to dissembling and vile outburst.

Then you can follow up with the two staunch conservatives that tried rewriting American history to suit their agendas.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2017, 12:35:22 am »
@Norm Lenhart

The good news is that ignorance CAN be cured.

Actually no, it can't. You've shown me that.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2017, 12:35:50 am »
Reading is fundamental. I never said Christians invented morality. But if you know better than the founders, contact John Adams' descendants and argue it with them.

@Norm Lenhart

John Adams was just ONE of the Founding Fathers,and given that it was a crime to not praise God when he was born and raised,it is not surprising to discover he had been brainwashed as a child to obey doctrine.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2017, 12:36:53 am »
OK. When does baseball season start again?

Back on topic please, people.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2017, 12:37:22 am »
@Norm Lenhart

John Adams was just ONE of the Founding Fathers,and given that it was a crime to not praise God when he was born and raised,it is not surprising to discover he had been brainwashed as a child to obey doctrine.

Brainwashed now. So we were founded by the brainwashed.

Interesting history of America you have there sport.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2017, 12:37:39 am »

I repeat, show my history of insults.

@txradioguy

Let me get home from taking my father-in-law to the VA emergency room in Louisville and I will.

Assuming you don't try to go in an alter posts before I get home.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2017, 12:38:26 am »

Baseball is the sport of communists emphasizing the good of the team over the individual.

...and you have a RED icon...hmmmm.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2017, 12:39:47 am »
Oh really?  Where exactly in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights did they do that?

@txradioguy

People like you are living proof of the power of cult indoctrination. You will go to your grave ignoring "separation of church and state" and spinning it to fit your cult teachings.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2017, 12:40:23 am »
Brainwashed now. So we were founded by the brainwashed.

Interesting history of America you have there sport.

I'm beginning to think he's upset because John C Calhoun was never elected President. 

That seems to be the ideal Conservative in Pete's eyes. 

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2017, 12:41:47 am »
@txradioguy

People like you are living proof of the power of cult indoctrination. You will go to your grave ignoring "separation of church and state" and spinning it to fit your cult teachings.

Best of luck with that alternate history thing. I think Harry Turtledove did it better though.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2017, 12:43:43 am »

April 2nd.  Spring Training in a couple weeks.  Can't come soon enough.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2017, 12:43:53 am »
@txradioguy

The establishment clause was written to prevent the new Government from establishing a state sanctioned religion like the Church of England.  It was NOT written to prevent a nativity scene on the City Hall lawn or the 10 Commandments in the courthouse.

But then you probably think Jefferson 's wall of separation is in the Constitution.

I know what I'm talking about. Meanwhile people tend to have no clue what you're ranting about.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:45:17 am by txradioguy »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2017, 12:44:08 am »
I'm sorry Pete, old friend, but I'm having difficulty coming to terms that you just posted that.  I truly am.  :pondering:

@Cyber Liberty

The simplest explanation is the Crusades,which pitted the Christians against the Muslims. If the Christians hadn't been more brutal,they wouldn't have won.

Then there are historical events like The Reformation,the brutal way the natives in south and central America were treated as slaves of the Spanish priests and government,Liberation Theology,etc,etc,etc.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2017, 12:45:37 am »
I'd like to see where you got 'half that' on Islam's body count. Because to my understanding and most histories I have read, EDIT 100M is the accepted figure. If you can't agree on historical facts then you can't well argue history in any capacity.

You're claiming 100 million...prove it.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2017, 12:46:44 am »
Actually no, it can't. You've shown me that.

@Norm Lenhart

Man,how I wish there was an "Irony" ping list here!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2017, 12:48:26 am »
You're claiming 100 million...prove it.

Which of the 2,330,000 hits that a single search for it returned will you find acceptable?

https://www.google.com/search?q=islam+100+million+dead&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8