Author Topic: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps  (Read 11360 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2017, 03:53:21 am »
It just gets better by the day.

So what if we have to celebrate their degeneracy, embrace their agenda, and sacrifice a few children to them. We're Winning.....or something.

@Cripplecreek

Seem to be getting a little hysterical yourself. "sacrifice a few children to them"? Really?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2017, 03:55:04 am »
Being a gay reporter isn't his problem. Working the White House beat for Gateway Pundit, which has a less than
sterling reputation with the right as well as with the left, seems to be a much greater problem.

@EasyAce

Yeah,that I can agree with.

Other than automatically identifying all homosexuals as "happy",that is.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:55:48 am by sneakypete »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2017, 04:01:02 am »
Milo is the muscle of love. You all need to suck it.

You really should cite your sources.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:01:44 am by AbaraXas »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2017, 04:05:02 am »
@Norm Lenhart

As opppossed to all the wonderful things heterosexuals in power have done? People like Hitler,Stalin,Mussolini,Mao,Nero,the various Kings and Queens of Europe and Asia,etc,etc,etc?

Perhaps but one's anus and those of their sons have a better chance at retaining virginity with heteros in control.

BTW, The Nazis had lots of homo/bisexuals in their highest levels of power. Those among the general population that steeped out of line went to the camps.

Offline endicom

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2017, 04:18:18 am »

That is not only not funny but might not be legal.

Offline ABX

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 04:19:52 am »

That is not only not funny but might not be legal.

Odd, I thought parody and satire were defended under this thing called the First Amendment.

Offline endicom

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2017, 04:28:51 am »
Odd, I thought parody and satire were defended under this thing called the First Amendment.

So then the same can be done to you? If not on Twitter then here? Even if someone determined your real name and used it in the 'parody?'

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2017, 04:30:03 am »
May I say you are pissing me off.

Offline ABX

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2017, 04:34:27 am »

So then the same can be done to you? If not on Twitter then here? Even if someone determined your real name and used it in the 'parody?'

I'm not a public figure and as a reminder, however, doxing is illegal.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 04:41:41 am by AbaraXas »

Offline endicom

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2017, 04:43:43 am »
I'm not a public figure and as a reminder, however, doxing is illegal.

Being a public figure doesn't mean sacrificing all legal recourse.

Offline ABX

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2017, 04:44:46 am »

Being a public figure doesn't mean sacrificing all legal recourse.

Well you go ahead and give the President a call and tell him a private citizens is daring to make fun of him.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2017, 05:02:40 am »
What's going on in that photo?  Is he going to boil the bird with the twink and serve up Mexican chicken stew?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2017, 05:14:35 am »
What's going on in that photo?  Is he going to boil the bird with the twink and serve up Mexican chicken stew?
Look up "Chickenhawk". Twink 1 is getting ready to serve up Twink 2 to one.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2017, 07:11:38 am »

Not quite THAT chickenhawk...But the MO is similar! ;)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2017, 01:06:33 pm »

BTW, The Nazis had lots of homo/bisexuals in their highest levels of power. Those among the general population that steeped out of line went to the camps.

@Norm Lenhart

Same can be said for pretty much every other government. The biggest sexual turn-on for some people is power. Gender comes in a distant second.

Given the historic prejudices against homosexuals,homosexuals in the closet can be the best "stalking horses" in office the money men in power than want to stay anonymous can control them through blackmail,and the higher the homosexual rises and the more power he or she gains,the easier it is to control them. Look at all the British homosexuals that were spies for the Soviets while running the UK intelligence services for example. Blunt and the others.

That FACT is the prime reason we as a society need to quit persecuting and discriminating against homosexuals in the US. The communists have always accepted them and that alone has caused many to work to support communism. Some in the open where we can see them,and others behind the scenes in government offices.

Seems pretty obvious to me that we have had homosexuals at the top of Government going all the way back to  FDR and as recently as Boy Jorge and Bathhouse Barry,and that ain't even mentioning congresscreatures and senators like Daniel Patrick Moynihan and Lady Lindsey Graham.  Remove the stigma and threat,and you remove the ability to blackmail them. Or at least the easiest and most likely. I don't know about a century ago,but in modern times it seems like we have been governed more by blackmailers than we have the people elected to public office. You will never convince me that blackmail wasn't the primary tool used to take Newt Gingrich down. Not against him because he seems to finally be getting his feet under him again,but I am convinced someone had some serious blackmail held over the head of someone he loved,and they used that to silence him and remove him from office. The same blackmailers obviously own all the media outlets also,because for years Newt couldn't BUY a guest shot on a Sunday tv show. He was probably the man most responsible for taking congress back from the Dims for the first time in 40  years,and the left and their running dogs hate him beyond belief.

Silver Pines

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2017, 02:26:29 pm »
It just gets better by the day.

So what if we have to celebrate their degeneracy, embrace their agenda, and sacrifice a few children to them. We're Winning.....or something.

@Cripplecreek

Or, as a formerly conservative website put it yesterday, "your homophobia is on display. "

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2017, 02:42:58 pm »
@Cripplecreek

Or, as a formerly conservative website put it yesterday, "your homophobia is on display. "

My sister's ex husband recently decided he was gay and now has become a big brother. My sister called Big Brothers Big Sisters of America to express her concerns and they basically told her the same thing.

More children to be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2017, 03:03:15 pm »
Being a gay reporter isn't his problem. Working the White House beat for Gateway Pundit, which has a less than
sterling reputation with the right as well as with the left, seems to be a much greater problem.

See...now that's a reasonable argument. If you're saying he's not a good reporter...or that his publication stinks and he doesn't deserve to be part of the White House Press Corps....that's rational as hell. Saying we don't need him there because he's too gay...or that we don't need sodomites running around the White House...well that's just moronic.

My point isn't to argue for or against this guy...its just that his "gayness" shouldn't have anything to do with it. As mentioned above, Reagan being a Hollywood guy held his conservatism in a way that was traditional, but not demeaning of others life choices....a great thing to emulate.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Silver Pines

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2017, 03:06:57 pm »
My sister's ex husband recently decided he was gay and now has become a big brother. My sister called Big Brothers Big Sisters of America to express her concerns and they basically told her the same thing.

@Cripplecreek

Nice.  I'd say she should get the name of the guy who blew her off in case, God forbid, something happens.  But it wouldn't matter.  They would maintain the talking point, and call it a fluke unrelated to his sexuality.

Hey, I think you just told us they aren't born that way.   :laugh:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2017, 03:11:03 pm »

So, if gay men are universally a threat to boys...it must also hold that hetero men are a threat to girls. Right?

Can you not see how idiotic that is?

There are, sadly, many sexual predators...something as the father of 3 daughters I have to be painfully aware of...and all of them deserve a slow and horrible death. I don't give some a pass because they are gay or hetero...I judge them by their actions. So the "sacrificing" of children has nothing to do with sexual orientation or political correctness, it is a danger all children face coming from demented individuals who are gay and straight.

This study should help clarify things for you:
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

One excerpt:
According to the American Psychological Association, children are not more likely to be molested by LGBT parents or their LGBT friends or acquaintances. Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 03:18:20 pm by Mesaclone »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2017, 03:13:20 pm »
So, if gay men are universally a threat to boys...it must also hold that hetero men are a threat to girls. Right?

There are, sadly, many sexual predators...something as the father of 3 daughters I have to be painfully aware of...and all of them deserve a slow and horrible death. I don't give some a pass because they are gay or hetero...I judge them by their actions. So the "sacrificing" of children has nothing to do with sexual orientation or political correctness, it is a danger all children face coming from demented individuals who are gay and straight.

Mod Note:  Please don't call other Members "NAMBLA."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:19:56 pm by Mod2 »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2017, 03:20:09 pm »
See Moderator note above.

You really should be ashamed of yourself for that, but I'm guessing conscience and reason are not your things.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:20:28 pm by Mod2 »

Offline endicom

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2017, 03:42:14 pm »
You really should be ashamed of yourself for that, but I'm guessing conscience and reason are not your things.

It's the unfailing adherence to principle and extreme religious conviction that impels then to dissembling and vile outburst.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2017, 04:04:14 pm »

This study should help clarify things for you:
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

One excerpt:
According to the American Psychological Association, children are not more likely to be molested by LGBT parents or their LGBT friends or acquaintances. Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.

@Mesaclone

It's impossible to get logic to register with people whose entire arguments are based on emotions. Even people who describe themselves as conservatives and demean the left for lacking in logic and operating from an excess of emotion.