Author Topic: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps  (Read 11362 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Controversial ‘Twinks4Trump’ Founder Joins White House Press Corps
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2017, 04:05:09 pm »
Mod note:  The comment being quoted was removed because it was an inappropriate personal attack.

@Cripplecreek

Are you turning into a professional fool,or is this just a hobby?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:39:37 pm by Mod2 »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2017, 07:19:50 pm »

It's the unfailing adherence to principle and extreme religious conviction that impels then to dissembling and vile outburst.

Best post I've read in a VERY long time. Brilliant!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2017, 07:32:49 pm »

It's the unfailing adherence to principle and extreme religious conviction that impels then to dissembling and vile outburst.

So if we just refuse to adhere to principles and toss away our religious convictions - somehow we are going to be a better people and society?

Right.

I think this current declining culture is an indictment and testament to the stupidity of such an asinine statement.

We're in a mess in this nation precisely BECAUSE people no longer adhere to principle or their former religious convictions.

But hey - it's Progressive - where everyone believes in nothing but the State and everyone is made miserable equally.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2017, 07:34:48 pm »
@Cripplecreek

Seem to be getting a little hysterical yourself. "sacrifice a few children to them"? Really?

Milo does support Pederasty, so I guess it will be a new "conservative value" soon

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2017, 07:47:24 pm »
So if we just refuse to adhere to principles and toss away our religious convictions - somehow we are going to be a better people and society?

Right.

I think this current declining culture is an indictment and testament to the stupidity of such an asinine statement.

We're in a mess in this nation precisely BECAUSE people no longer adhere to principle or their former religious convictions.

But hey - it's Progressive - where everyone believes in nothing but the State and everyone is made miserable equally.

Lots of asinine statements on this thread. Unsurprisingly all making excuses for Team Fabulous.

My favorite was how the APA, the body taken over by homosexuals and declaring itself 'normal', being cited as an unbiased authority. A close second is the equating gay sexual assault with hetrosexual assault without ever including a percentage for each out of the respective populations involved.

Such is the state of modern 'conservatism.

Oh and lets not forget the overt and implied shots at Christianity to assist in the justifications.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2017, 07:51:00 pm »

Right.

Actually, what YOU are advocating is Progressive...using government to advocate for religion. Not good historically and doomed to fail....its one of the primary reasons our forefathers broke with England and ensured a firm separation of Church/State in our constitution. So in this argument, I think I'll side with Thomas Jefferson and cohorts rather than modern day advocates of theocracy. Personal religious values are very important...essential to a democracy. Using government to push a particular religious view that seeks to disdain the religious and secular views of others...well, that's what Iran has going on, and I'd rather not emulate that.

As for believing in the state, our argument is about minimizing the State's role and keeping it entirely OUT of our religious practices and beliefs...you want government to be a tool for pushing YOUR own religious views. And yes, that is exactly what would make everyone equally miserable.

We are in a mess in this country BECAUSE people want to push their moral view of the world on others...the Left striving to impose a secular religion and make it universal...the Right seeking to impose a Christian model and impose it on others. Conservatism...right back to our Founding Fathers...is about blocking both of those tendencies by keeping government very limited. As a genuine conservative...I don't want my government to push my values, your values or the Alt Left's values...I simply want it to govern within tight parameters that keep it OUT of ALL of our spiritual and personal lives.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2017, 08:00:06 pm »

Actually, what YOU are advocating is Progressive...using government to advocate for religion. Not good historically and doomed to fail....its one of the primary reasons our forefathers broke with England and ensured a firm separation of Church/State in our constitution. So in this argument, I think I'll side with Thomas Jefferson and cohorts rather than modern day advocates of theocracy. Personal religious values are very important...essential to a democracy. Using government to push a particular religious view that seeks to disdain the religious and secular views of others...well, that's what Iran has going on, and I'd rather not emulate that.

As for believing in the state, our argument is about minimizing the State's role and keeping it entirely OUT of our religious practices and beliefs...you want government to be a tool for pushing YOUR own religious views. And yes, that is exactly what would make everyone equally miserable.

We are in a mess in this country BECAUSE people want to push their moral view of the world on others...the Left striving to impose a secular religion and make it universal...the Right seeking to impose a Christian model and impose it on others. Conservatism...right back to our Founding Fathers...is about blocking both of those tendencies by keeping government very limited. As a genuine conservative...I don't want my government to push my values, your values or the Alt Left's values...I simply want it to govern within tight parameters that keep it OUT of ALL of our spiritual and personal lives.

Might want to brush up on your American history. The founders based a lot of 'America' on Christian morality. No left-originated excuses need be brought up. It is what it is and it's not going to change.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2017, 08:03:00 pm »
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
-John Adams

Offline endicom

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2017, 08:08:31 pm »
Lots of asinine statements on this thread. Unsurprisingly all making excuses for Team Fabulous.

Accusing a TBR member of being in NAMBLA? Posting a bogus homo Trump tweet? C'mon, what is "moral and religious" about that?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2017, 08:10:20 pm »

Accusing a TBR member of being in NAMBLA? Posting a bogus homo Trump tweet? C'mon, what is "moral and religious" about that?

Take it up with the founders. Since I didn't make the comments in question, I am not the person to ask.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2017, 09:54:19 pm »

Actually, what YOU are advocating is Progressive...using government to advocate for religion.

My rebuttal to your quip that unwavering devotion to principles and religious convictions impels evil is advocating government religion????

You people keep revealing your hatred for the foundational principles that forged this former Republic.

Not good historically and doomed to fail....its one of the primary reasons our forefathers broke with England and ensured a firm separation of Church/State in our constitution.

Historically ignorant.  That is not one of the primary reasons they broke with England.  So I guess self-identifying Republicans now engage in rewriting history to suit their narrative as easily as the Left does.

We are in a mess in this country BECAUSE people want to push their moral view of the world on others...the Left striving to impose a secular religion and make it universal...the Right seeking to impose a Christian model and impose it on others.

I find it very revealing that in a discussion about a person unqualified for a White House Press gig because all he has accomplished is being a Modern Robert MapleThorpe, is automatically knee-jerked by self-identifying Conservatives as Christians "Pushing our moral views on others". 

You're just an advocate for moral and societal anarchy - which we already have.  You should be proud - what you want to strive for is being achieved, and the results of this debased culture are the fruits of exactly what you want; moral and cultural degeneracy which are the key ingredients in obliterating a civil society.

Congratulations.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 09:55:57 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2017, 10:20:49 pm »
It's pretty obvious the Trump Side will trade Christian principles for the perverts whenever it suits them

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2017, 11:48:33 pm »
Milo does support Pederasty, so I guess it will be a new "conservative value" soon

@geronl

I know next to nothing about this guy other than he is an attention whore,so I have to ask,"Has he REALLY stated that he wants to or does have sex with young boys?" Or is that you projecting/editorializing?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:24:19 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2017, 11:52:45 pm »
Lots of asinine statements on this thread.

@Norm Lenhart   

Yeah,and some of them are yours.

A close second is the equating gay sexual assault with hetrosexual assault without ever including a percentage for each out of the respective populations involved.

Ahhh,so you are now declaring that SOME forms of rape are more acceptable than OTHER forms of rape?

Seriously?

Oh and lets not forget the overt and implied shots at Christianity to assist in the justifications.

Christianity has a history of being even more brutal and evil than modern Islam. If you try to deny that,you are either an ignorant fool,or a liar. Your choice.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2017, 11:55:17 pm »
Might want to brush up on your American history. The founders based a lot of 'America' on Christian morality. No left-originated excuses need be brought up. It is what it is and it's not going to change.

@Norm Lenhart

A falsehood repeated over and over is no more true than the first time it was uttered. Despite you delusions,Christianity did NOT invent morality,and has seldom been a good example of morality.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2017, 11:55:43 pm »
Christianity has a history of being even more brutal and evil than modern Islam. If you try to deny that,you are either an ignorant fool,or a liar. Your choice.
Your mama had green teeth, ants in her ears and smelt of decaying banana peels with a soupcon of rancid chicken fat. If you try to deny that, you are either an ignorant fool or a liar.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2017, 11:58:23 pm »
@Norm Lenhart   

Really? I wasn't aware that Christians acting on Jesus' orders or anyone elses, slaughtered well in excess of 100,000,000 people. So you might want to crack a history book occasionally. Follow it up reading up on the percentages of homosexual rape of boys vs the heterosexual rape of girls, then get back to me about seeing that fool in the mirror when you shave.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2017, 12:01:04 am »
@Norm Lenhart

A falsehood repeated over and over is no more true than the first time it was uttered. Despite you delusions,Christianity did NOT invent morality,and has seldom been a good example of morality.

Reading is fundamental. I never said Christians invented morality. But if you know better than the founders, contact John Adams' descendants and argue it with them.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2017, 12:02:25 am »
Your mama had green teeth, ants in her ears and smelt of decaying banana peels with a soupcon of rancid chicken fat. If you try to deny that, you are either an ignorant fool or a liar.

Pete has a large blind spot when religion enters the picture.

Wingnut

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2017, 12:03:32 am »

I like it.  I usually stick to a common french taunt:

I Fart In your general direction! Your mother is a hampster, and your father smells of old elderberries!

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2017, 12:07:41 am »

My MA is in Ancient History, but I'm pretty brushed up on my constitutional history as well. the "Founders" were generally Christian and thus did draw their core ethics from Judeo-Christian tradition. That said, they were men of the Enlightenment and were steeped in Locke and others...and so took great care to create a governance that kept formal Religion as far away from government as feasible. They knew the turmoil that had ripped the British Isles due to religious battles over control of the monarchy...and were keen to avoid it. So while the Founders were mostly Christian...some like Jefferson are more aptly described as theists...they in no way wanted government acting to support or administer the tenets of any single religion. Believe it or not, Invar, one can be Christian without wanting to live under theocratic rule.

What you're calling "left-originated" ideas are anything but...they are the tenets of limited government...and were the bedrock of our constitution.

What's the saying...a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Its clear that you have a "little" knowledge of how the Founders viewed religion in government.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2017, 12:16:51 am »
Best post I've read in a VERY long time. Brilliant!

Replace religious /religion with the word Trump and it describes you and endicom perfectly.

And given the history of insults you two have here...its really kinda hypocritical of you both to criticize what others say.

Yes the NAMBLA comment was out of bounds...but so have some of your comments.

Just sayin..
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2017, 12:17:27 am »
My MA is in Ancient History, but I'm pretty brushed up on my constitutional history as well. the "Founders" were generally Christian and thus did draw their core ethics from Judeo-Christian tradition. That said, they were men of the Enlightenment and were steeped in Locke and others...and so took great care to create a governance that kept formal Religion as far away from government as feasible. They knew the turmoil that had ripped the British Isles due to religious battles over control of the monarchy...and were keen to avoid it. So while the Founders were mostly Christian...some like Jefferson are more aptly described as theists...they in no way wanted government acting to support or administer the tenets of any single religion. Believe it or not, Invar, one can be Christian without wanting to live under theocratic rule.

What you're calling "left-originated" ideas are anything but...they are the tenets of limited government...and were the bedrock of our constitution.

What's the saying...a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Its clear that you have a "little" knowledge of how the Founders viewed religion in government.

Then you had piss poor teachers and should ask for a refund as they failed you miserably. The founders did not base America on Islam, Hinduism or Pastafarianism. They based it, IN PART, on Christian morality. They created it IN PART, for people to express freedom OF religion, not be insulated FROM religion.

If you can explain how it is that Adam's quote signifies a divorce between Christianity and America, by all means, enlighten me. Nowhere did he, I, or Invar call for or consider America a theocracy. So while you are looking into that refund on your degree, you might also check for any monies owed from your English instructor.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:19:58 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2017, 12:19:17 am »
..and so took great care to create a governance that kept formal Religion as far away from government as feasible.

Oh really?  Where exactly in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights did they do that?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2017, 12:20:25 am »
Really? I wasn't aware that Christians acting on Jesus' orders or anyone elses, slaughtered well in excess of 100,000,000 people. So you might want to crack a history book occasionally. Follow it up reading up on the percentages of homosexual rape of boys vs the heterosexual rape of girls, then get back to me about seeing that fool in the mirror when you shave.

To be fair, it was Christians "believing" they were acting on Jesus orders. As Ghandi stated...'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

Also, your figure of 100,000,000 is excessive for either Christianity or Islam...but perhaps half that figure is accurate for both.  Its impossible to be precise because historical documentation was frequently designed to minimize the actual mayhem and murder. As for percentages of rape according to sexual orientation, I already posted you a link to clearly refute that myth. As for your mirror, I've no idea what you actually see but its clear you don't see someone who made much effort to study history.

All this said, this is not about Christianity or Islam per se...or homosexuals....its about a limited government that does not advocate for or against a particular religious view. That divide stops, of course, when religious view itself leads directly to genocide, murder, terrorism and the suppression of freedom...at this point in history, Islam clearly fits that bill. In the past, Christianity was vastly culpable as well...but has thankfully progressed past such brutality (mostly).
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 12:20:55 am by Mesaclone »