Author Topic: Trump: ‘Fake news media’ is ‘going crazy’ with ‘conspiracy theories and blind hatred’  (Read 1028 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: ‘Fake news media’ is ‘going crazy’ with ‘conspiracy theories and blind hatred’
By Kyle Balluck - 02/15/17 06:59 AM EST

President Trump early Wednesday blasted the “fake news media” and leaks from the intelligence community after reports emerged that senior aides with his presidential campaign were in contact with Russian officials.

Trump in his first tweet of the morning said the "fake news media" is “going crazy with conspiracy theories and blind hatred.”

Trump slammed MSNBC and CNN, but said Fox News’s “Fox & Friends” is “great!”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319597-trump-fake-news-media-is-going-crazy-with-conspiracy-theories-and
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
He hyphenated "non-sense"?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Online mountaineer

Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease put down the phone, Mr. Trump.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

• Technical

Is Trump officially self-destructing yet?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Yeah, the flashy-thing would help right now.   The best thing that Trump can do in the wake of the Flynn affair is to learn from it - and fast.   

It's hardly surprising that Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were monitored by U.S. intelligence.   Calls with the Russian ambassador may be routinely monitored,  and Flynn himself may have been the subject of a FISA order as the result of the Obama administration's investigation of Trump's relationships with Russian banks. 

Flynn was, likely, the subject of a "political assassination" on the part of the intelligence community, but he set himself up for it by misleading the Vice President,  thereby causing Pence to stick his neck out on a subject that intelligence officials knew was contradicted by the facts.   If only for Pence's sake,  I'm glad the leaks forced Trump to shit-can Flynn.  And now the inevitable follow-up questions are being raised about who ordered Flynn to speak with Russian officials in the first place.   

The GOP needs to get its act together on several fronts.  First,  ignore the Presidential follies and press forward in Congress with tax and regulatory reform.   The success of the economy will be the biggest factor in GOP hopes for 2018 and beyond.  Second,  lead a bi-partisan investigation into Trump's Russian ties.   Cat's out of the bag now - the truth needs to be pursued wherever it leads.  Third,  protect Mike Pence.   Pence is the guy conservatives will need to pick up the pieces when the Trump Presidency,  like a beached whale slowly filling up with methane, explodes.   
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 01:20:04 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

It's hardly surprising that Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were monitored by U.S. intelligence.   Calls with the Russian ambassador may be routinely monitored,  and Flynn himself may have been the subject of a FISA order as the result of the Obama administration's investigation of Trump's relationships with Russian banks. 

Flynn was, likely, the subject of a "political assassination" on the part of the intelligence community...

I for one do not trust any investigation done by the Obama administration; he's still working on the sidelines to ensure that his agenda to destroy this country and to allow the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS to have a strong foothold on this country succeeds. 

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline endicom

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Indeed.  The end-game for conservatives is to protect Pence.   

Offline libertybele

The end-game for the liberals is to take down President Trump ... they fully know that Pence will be next in line. If Pence is fully on-board with Trump...then he'll be the next target.  I just don't see it as there was no backlash at least that I can recall when Trump selected Pence. I was surprised when Trump chose him as I saw him as part of the establishment.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:23:46 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jpsb

Why? Pence played a big roll in canning Flynn. Pence part of the problem, Trump needed him to get elected but it appears Pence is putting the knife in Trumps back. Pence 100% GOPe, RINO.

Offline endicom

Your new Kasich?

Offline libertybele

Your new Kasich?

:beer:  Exactly.  It still befuddles me as to why Trump selected Pence.

Offline skeeter

Your new Kasich?

They'll turn on Pence in time, too.

geronl

distraction, we must not talk about Russia

Offline Night Hides Not

distraction, we must not talk about Russia

I'm more concerned about Trump's response to Putin, such as that Russian ship 70 miles off the East Coast, and Russian jets buzzing our ships. Much more provocative than a tweet from Mark Cuban.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Why? Pence played a big roll in canning Flynn. Pence part of the problem, Trump needed him to get elected but it appears Pence is putting the knife in Trumps back. Pence 100% GOPe, RINO.

Pence was lied to.  Pence was hung out to dry.  Pence is frustrated, and for good reason.   

Pence is one of the few adults in the room.  If he "played a big roll [sic] in canning Flynn",  then I say he was doing his job.   

• Technical
Pence was lied to.  Pence was hung out to dry.  Pence is frustrated, and for good reason.   

Pence is one of the few adults in the room.  If he "played a big roll [sic] in canning Flynn",  then I say he was doing his job.   

These idiots will just scream "GOPe/RINO" and ignore anything else. It's all they know.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Not kidding.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline endicom

These idiots will just scream "GOPe/RINO" and ignore anything else. It's all they know.

You need to stop buying your hinges at Job Lot.