Author Topic: Trump stops Obama's transgender school bathrooms policy  (Read 3429 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Trump stops Obama's transgender school bathrooms policy
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2017, 03:07:47 am »
This is false hysteria.   I disagree with Obama's bathroom mandate;  but fables about cross-dressers wishing to harm girls is bullcrap.   This is the stuff that makes cultural conservatives look ridiculous - does anything think this is something new under the sun?   Does anyone here have personal experience running into guys in the girls's bathroom, or vice versa?    I have none - and I've had experience peeing for 59 years.     
As is customary, you totally failed to respond to my comment and instead went off on your tangent.

So much for anyone labeling you as at least giving a feeble attempt to explain your position or answer legitimate responses.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline musiclady

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2017, 04:14:09 am »
My daughter carries a SIG P238.  I don't worry about much.

She didn't when she was six years old.

THOSE are the daughters this perversion endangers.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2017, 04:20:34 am »

:thumbsup3:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2017, 06:28:07 am »
A phony issue, a phony problem.   We have lots of real problems.   

I also say "Bull".... There is little greater threat than not protecting our women and children from perverts.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2017, 08:13:18 am »

When my daughters were 6 and needed a pee in public they came into the gents with me. Around 7 or 8, they started going into the ladies alone and I was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR. Only a shout away.

40% of child sexual abuse is carried out by women. A conveniently forgotten statistic.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2017, 01:33:39 pm »
When my daughters were 6 and needed a pee in public they came into the gents with me. Around 7 or 8, they started going into the ladies alone and I was RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR. Only a shout away.

40% of child sexual abuse is carried out by women. A conveniently forgotten statistic.

Same here.  I was never more that a few yards away.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Oceander

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2017, 01:36:15 pm »
My daughter carries a SIG P238.  I don't worry about much.

When she was 12?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2017, 02:06:25 pm »

What about the daughters of fathers who are not so attentive.

Sorry, EC, but allowing men into women's bathrooms just because they "feel" like women is a dangerous plan.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2017, 05:08:48 pm »

Yep. As a Dad and a husband I "get it". I'm looking at comments down thread. Keep in mind you can't always be watching like a hawk over your kids. Church group outings, school locker rooms, etc.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour