Author Topic: Terror Threat: Venezuela Has Been Selling Official Passports to Anyone Willing To Pay...In Iraq  (Read 581 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
But it's not like we need to vet people entering our country better or anything like that mind you! /s

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
But it's not like we need to vet people entering our country better or anything like that mind you! /s

And if the President decided to put a halt to Venezuelan immigration as a consequence, we have judges who believe they should be allowed to tell him "no".

Unbelievable.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And if the President decided to put a halt to Venezuelan immigration as a consequence, we have judges who believe they should be allowed to tell him "no".

Unbelievable.

It is beyond unbelievable! It is unconscionable!

- J. R. R. Tolkien