Author Topic: Trump: “There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think—our country’s so innocent?”  (Read 14989 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

I don't absolve my own complicity in getting conned by don the con.

Really? Then how is it you sit in judgement?

Wingnut

You float like a feather, Wingnut, on this interesting thread.

I know.  In a beautiful world, I wish I was special.   

Offline Norm Lenhart

I know.  In a beautiful world, I wish I was special.   

Sorry, not seeing it. "Wingnut and Special snowflake seem mutually exclusive.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Some of you have no perspective. When some of our leaders pull things like Benghazi and the rest let them get away with it, we ARE the moral equivalent of Russia.

If you have specifics post them. Otherwise, all I see is people having a hissy fit.

The Trump hatred is set into their DNA.  They are clinically insane.

Great example...Benghazi.

When I was a child in grade school, we were taught children our age, in Russia, only got propaganda for 'news'.  Pravda was the government. 

We've been living with our own Pravda ...out in the open...for 12 years.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

Sorry, not seeing it. "Wingnut and Special snowflake seem mutually exclusive.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.  888high58888

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just stating my opinion.

No, you condemned people for doing what you yourself are guilty of. Thats a bit more than opinion. Think about it the next time you argue with those of us about standing on principle over judges or anything else. You won't have the problem of trying to extract yourself from the consequence of your actions.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Dunno Thurston, but I'd sure like your Gieeetars if you plan on staying a while. you won't need'um. :0001:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
No, you condemned people for doing what you yourself are guilty of. Thats a bit more than opinion. Think about it the next time you argue with those of us about standing on principle over judges or anything else. You won't have the problem of trying to extract yourself from the consequence of your actions.

I think you take this place a little too seriously, normie. I'm just here to state my opinion. I don't (or try not) to condemn anyone by name.

Offline skeeter

I think you take this place a little too seriously, normie. I'm just here to state my opinion. I don't (or try not) to condemn anyone by name.

You're a piece of work, WTF. I'll give you that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Opinions vary.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm trying to find the documentation for the 300,000 dead civilians killed by Putin. If that is referring to the Second Chechnyan war throw some credit there to Yeltsin.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is everybody ready for some football!!!!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Taking notes.  :laugh:

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

Silver Pines

@Norm Lenhart

He could indeed prove to be worse. But right now, he's not. When you consider the Bosnian war, there is a good case to be made that Bill Clinton has killed more people than Putin.

Stalin and Clinton aside, Putin's plenty bad enough.

In any event, it goes back to what I say regularly about getting our own house in order before riding out on the white horse and doing whatever in the world. And to do that, we have to understand and accept where we've been ourselves. The reality of it and not the 'Arthurian Legend' we all wish were the case.

Well, I don't remember putting forth the premise that we're perfect...or an "Arthurian legend."  Regardless--and I know you'll excuse me for this in spite of what you've regularly said---all it comes down to for me is the simple fact that Trump equated this country to a thug dictatorship in a very Obama-like fashion.  We'd all be screaming to heaven if any leftist made that claim.  It's just as bad no matter who says it.

People seem to think if we as a people admit anything less than perfection that we are crapping on America. Thats not the case. The truth is never a bad thing. Only ignoring it is.

You're right, that's not the case.  Trump needs to learn the difference.  I guess a lot of us do.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Sure. Love to see some more Patriots that need some tuning up.   :tongue2:

Silver Pines

@DCPatriot

The Trump hatred is set into their DNA.  They are clinically insane.

But a grown man writing songs to Donald Trump is totally healthy.

Wingnut

Taking notes.  :laugh:

Hope you have a shit load of Number 2's.   

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Silver Pines

@mystery-ak

Good attempt, lol.   :laugh:

I'm not watching because I don't have a dog in the fight, and the Pats are going to win anyway.

Besides, I think I might self-destruct when Gaga starts her preaching. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Good attempt, lol.   :laugh:

I'm not watching because I don't have a dog in the fight, and the Pats are going to win anyway.

Besides, I think I might self-destruct when Gaga starts her preaching.

I don't watch football anymore...I will watch Victoria later on PBS...
Support the USO

Offline Norm Lenhart

@Norm Lenhart

Well, I don't remember putting forth the premise that we're perfect...or an "Arthurian legend."  Regardless--and I know you'll excuse me for this in spite of what you've regularly said---all it comes down to for me is the simple fact that Trump equated this country to a thug dictatorship in a very Obama-like fashion.  We'd all be screaming to heaven if any leftist made that claim.  It's just as bad no matter who says it.

I wasn't targeting you personally. There are a few on here that  seem pretty immune to the concepts of history though.

Putin is indeed a bad guy. Strangely some repeat that some of us are Putin lovers. This was the charge at TOS as well when some of us said "GOOD!" when Vlad went impaler on the ISIS/AQ  types. None of them seem too vocal when ISIS/AQ dies as long as the death politically benefits their personal choice of candidate, unless that candidate uses bad words or offends another of their ever shifting leftist sensibilities. Hard to tell with special snowflakes what triggers their emotional responses.

Itis these people that should sit down for a while, preferably silently so as not to break their obviously limited concentration, and study some history. "History" can be found in things called books, usually written before the left bought up publishing houses and rewrote it. In them, they will learn both the truth of our country, Russia, Putin and even Donnie. Then they can speak from a position of knowledge rather than outgassing last nights dinner in C minor, on things they seem completely in the dark about.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:29:38 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Wingnut

In the pot now...

All righty then.  Lets get the Atlanta win party started. 

I heard Belichick is a perfectionist. If he was married to Christina Hendricks, he'd expect her to cook.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The USA has set the bar, not only for ourselves, but for the rest of the world.

Russia has set their bar somewhere else. And they consistently perform to that standard.

When we perform at somewhere below the standard we have set, then IMO, we are performing at the equivalent of Russia.

That is the way I take trump's statement.

I don't think trump loves Putin.

I ain't a Putin ass-kisser. I ain't a trump ass-kisser. Why should I?

I can barely kiss my own.